Author Topic: Midnight Mass  (Read 24134 times)

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
Re: Midnight Mass
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2013, 07:15:59 AM »
^^ That pretty much says it all!

Offline Foambus

• DP Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2013, 07:19:17 AM »
I have to say,this is the best solo I have ever seen. ;D
You are invulnerable.

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: BUGAZERA
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE CHANNELS
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2013, 10:41:45 AM »

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2013, 10:51:07 AM »
I have to say,this is the best solo I have ever seen. ;D
You are invulnerable.

Ofc he is, he has danny's main SCM.  :|

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2013, 01:49:50 PM »
Pure godness  :ninja:

Offline DriZzly

• Veteran Member
  • Tak-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2013, 03:27:29 PM »
perfect !

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2013, 03:49:04 PM »
Okay, opinions are opinions and stupidity's the same but everyone consider this:

The stunts in this video are all very good and they would take a very long time to land all of them legitimately. Let's assume he as spent (at least) a year to land all these stunts, assuming they are unmodded. Why the fucking fuck would he spend 5 minutes editing it. It doesn't matter if you think it's modded or not, there is no fucking logic in the reasoning behind your amazement.

The reason why I can say this is because I reacted pretty much the way you did but after other people's intelligence and experience I've realized what a pathetic hypocrite Luli is and how he barely even tried being subtle.

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2013, 07:29:54 PM »
Pretty amazing.

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2013, 02:48:34 AM »
Yeah now that 90% of the stunters here think this is modded I have to say something really important which will prove everything wrong - luli is actually Barney and he's been hiding for years.

Now, the joke aside, luli decided to just step onto his respect around here and smash it with his shoe. But even though this has a high chance to be modded the epic grinds near the construction site would take some good amount of time to land even with mods. So don't just shit on the effort while in the same time you participate in weekly leftover collabs with 60ft csm2roofs  :sleep:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2013, 05:19:22 AM »
You can't deny that people are supsicious with a reason, he could just provide replays and then we'll see further. The fact he hasn't done so really doesn't help the videos reputation being unmodded. Added ontop that he has been caught earlier in DSS just makes it more and more unlikely.

I can't and don't want to pass judgement on how legit this video is, and who knows, maybe he has been preparing this video for ages, but the guy won't speak.

With that said, the technical shit was nuts but the editing was crap, it was almost like you tried  too hard to be Barney but it didn't work out.

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2013, 06:46:53 AM »
Yeah now that 90% of the stunters here think this is modded I have to say something really important which will prove everything wrong - luli is actually Barney and he's been hiding for years.

Now, the joke aside, luli decided to just step onto his respect around here and smash it with his shoe. But even though this has a high chance to be modded the epic grinds near the construction site would take some good amount of time to land even with mods. So don't just shit on the effort while in the same time you participate in weekly leftover collabs with 60ft csm2roofs  :sleep:
The grinds weren't landed at all. The stunts aren't shown in one single clip. It's just cut together to look that way.

You can't deny that people are supsicious with a reason, he could just provide replays and then we'll see further. The fact he hasn't done so really doesn't help the videos reputation being unmodded. Added ontop that he has been caught earlier in DSS just makes it more and more unlikely.

I can't and don't want to pass judgement on how legit this video is, and who knows, maybe he has been preparing this video for ages, but the guy won't speak.

With that said, the technical shit was nuts but the editing was crap, it was almost like you tried  too hard to be Barney but it didn't work out.
Prepared for ages and then edited it in a couple of minutes? I don't see the reasoning behind that. Not disagreeing, just pointing that out.

EDIT:
I won't post more about this video until Luli shows some balls. Now, I will return if he literally shows a picture of his testicles but I'll leave just as quick... After finishing, that is.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:49:59 AM by Davve »

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2013, 09:46:22 AM »
I dont know, Davve.. He doesnt seem to have balls at all. I texted him today on skype, he appeared to be offline but not really. It turned out he's been in invisible mode. I still wait for answer but there is none.

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2013, 12:44:53 PM »
Since luli doesn't reply anyways, he won't have a problem with me posting pictures of bridges. Enjoy.

Offline moglyaner

• LLS Crew
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2013, 12:48:31 PM »
geile scheiße  :ajaja:

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile