Author Topic: ATS - The Final Cut  (Read 46167 times)

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
ATS - The Final Cut
« on: July 08, 2011, 06:00:23 PM »
In case you just got here and missed the trailer.

ATS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hope you enjoy ATS's latest, and final stunt vid as a crew

It was fun while it lasted once more.

Preintro  - Neo
Intro      - Kaneda
Main      -  Samurai
Outro     -  Kaneda

Apologies for the lateness.....uploads just take longer than one thought. Thanks Max for uploading, and kingy for forum codes lol. Red, enjoy that coke man :lol:

Crank that audio up!   :jajaja:

Megaupload

Multiupload

Vimeo

! Private video

As for HQ vid, I'd like to somehow get that accomplished at some point soon. and touch up a few things as well. So just FYI :sleep:

I'd like to thank each person in the vid for reachin into their busy lives to make some sweet stunts happen. I've been out of gtastunting, and the game for almost 2 years, and came back like not a day had passed. These dudes are still some of the most kickass dudes i've had the pleasure of crackin jokes, trading stunt ideas, and being inspired to have some fun fuckin around in gta. I always felt a hole (not to be cliche), but something wasn't finished...  this vid and the good times with it, brought that closure i needed from this stunting hobby i dedicated so much time to. And to top just makin one last one, i got to edit the main, so thanks lads.  Of course there were ideas not landed that were just damn hard lol, but i tried to get something enjoyable.  Hope you like the vid. Cheers!

Also a shoutout to the kickass intros and outro by Kan, Neo, and Nitzy. Cheers!  :sleep:

And another shoutout, pourin a 40 to Dannye for scm, and Freeplay. Those tools just don't stop giving man  :mellow: and made these shots possible.

Some words from the lads.

Nitzkit:
All I have to say is that since we all agreed this is the last ATS stunt video, this doesn't mean we as stunters will ever quit being ATS. It's who we are as stunters. I'll still be around the forums contributing on whatever I am able to. Anyways, keep on stunting!

Neo:
We choose to go to the moon in this decade and to do the other things not because they are easy but because they are hard.

Max:
 First off I'd like to say Sam did a crazy job with this. Even though, we as a crew tried to give our input and help, he put up with a lot of opinions and bitching (Fuck did we give him a hard time) and came out on top. He busted his ass off for this and I really appreciate all the work he put into this.

ATS have been a pretty big part of my life, it's kind of sad to say in a way but it's true. I've known these guys for years. They're a bunch of crazy fuckers but they're good people and I'm really glad I got to meet them. Is this the end of ATS? I doubt it, it's our last video but I don't think we'll ever stop being ATS. We've been a part of this for way too long.

Part of me is glad that we're finally putting an end to this, all good things have to end sometime and you either finish on a high note or slowly die. It took over 9 months since I first mentioned making a video and the release. I don't think Neo would survive another video anyways  :P

I'll still be around. Most likely not stunting unless something catches my eye  :mellow:

Kaneda:
 If I never do anything again in my life, I can still recall the great years spent as a member of ATS. The best friends I've ever had were, oddly enough, the friends I never met.

Brulla:
 I had so much fun throughout the years here on GTAS. Moved here from the MTA scene, first as an fan and then picked up on my own strengths and started appearing in vids. Made many friends and found my home here in ATS. I'd like to thank the crew and all stunters from years back for the great memories, you're the greatest!

Hope you enjoy this last video, the guys did a magnificent job! Over and out.  :happy:

Dannye:
 ATS inspired my stunting since the very beginning, so it has been a great pleasure joining them for the ride. Cheers fellas.

;D

By Request - Here's a template . Thanks Nitz  :a-cheer:
Code: [Select]
Pre-Intro by Neo 00:16 - 01:21
Intro By Kaneda 01:25 - 03:48

Stunts

Neo - 4:05
Max - 4:19
samurai - 4:29
max - 4:42
samurai - 5:00
dannye - 5:07
Neo - 5:20
samurai - 5:29
dannye - 5:37
max - 5:44
kaneda - 5:55
neo - 6:02
sam - 6:09
kingjad - 6:17
neo - 6:23
kaneda - 6:34
Knapman - 6:44
neo - 6:51
max - 6:59
neo - 7:10
kaneda - 7:20
max - 7:31
dannye - 7:40
Neo - 7:52
samurai - 8:04
max - 8:13
knapman - 8:25
nitzkit - 8:37
kaneda - 8:48
neo - 9:05
sam - 9:12
kaneda - 9:19
nitzkit - 9:25
knapman - 9:37
kingjad - 9:43
kaneda - 9:53
Neo - 10:06
kaneda - 10:32
sam - 10:41
kaneda - 10:50
dannye - 11:03
kingjad - 11:17
max - 11:28
brulla - 11:36
samurai - 11:49
Nagual - 11:58
Nitzkit - 12:07
Knapman - 12:19
aries - 12:33
kaneda - 12:45
neo - 12:55
kaneda - 13:14

Outro by Kaneda 13:43 - 15:31

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 06:59:42 AM by Samurai »

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
Re: The Final Cut
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 06:01:03 PM »
First! Bitches

I said what I had to say in the initial post. I'm glad this is finally out, it's been a long and bumpy ride putting this together. It was well worth it though.

Apologies for the lateness.....uploads just take longer than one thought.

And the 30 odd renders didn't? :P
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:20:49 PM by Madmax »

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 06:03:23 PM »
2d

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 06:05:50 PM »
I'd like to thank everyone who's been here throughout the years! My time here in GTAS was amazing, couldn't of enjoyed it more!

It's quits for me now... Thank you and keep on stuntin' on! :)

Cheers to the crew mates...much love!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:09:03 PM by Brulla »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 06:06:29 PM »
Surprise fuckers!

Thank you ATS for making a stunter's dream come true. Genuinely never believed I'd ever be so lucky. ATS = GOAT = Greatest Of All Time :P

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
Re: ATS - The Final Cut
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 06:07:13 PM »
 ;)

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 06:07:51 PM »
I don't really know what to say...      the video made me feel things :o

I thoroughly enjoyed watching this. seriously, thanks for making the best vid ever  :o
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:49:13 PM by Sorcery »

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 06:07:59 PM »
 :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 06:10:22 PM »
Need a full review template.

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 06:12:27 PM »
Dling...

Edit: The video wasn't exactly how I imagined it. I expected a good old Rock 'n' Roll, innovative editing and a bunch of new vc/lc stunts that only you can do. Instead there were just some decent saivc stunts, a few nice vc/lc stunts, mediocre editing and choice of music.

Stunting: As I said, I expected more vc/lc stunts, I couldn't imagine you in saivc, especially not for your latest video. I expected that you will land some insane stunts for the last time in the maps where you started your  ''stunting career's''. I think that stunting in saivc doesn't represent a challenge for you. There were a couple of old and average stunts, but nevertheless there were some great stunts. Madmax, Neo and Kingjad stood-out imo. Samurai's double grind was my favorite stunt in the video. The rest of the crew had also some nice stunts, but I had the feeling that I watch yet another collab and not ATS's final video.

Editing: Preintro -  ATS logo in saivc =  :( , Intro - This is the best edited part of the video imo, beautiful camera angles.  :wub: , Main part - Samurai, your editing is usually innovative and cool, but this one dissapointed me a bit. Outro - was  :mellow:.

Anyway, although you dissapointed me a little bit this time, I have always admired your work, you will always be an inspiration, you will always be the crew to respect and you will always remind us what the stunting is about.

And....

Samurai is the best stunter ever, and TOAS my favorite stunt video.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 04:32:34 AM by Arnax »

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 06:17:19 PM »
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 11:37:38 PM by mateus »

Offline Nauthiluz

• SSU Crew
  • Cuck my sock
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 06:22:01 PM »
AOPWWPOEP SPAM SPAM
Will modify it later

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2011, 06:23:37 PM »
As Max said, I summed it up as best as I could in the initial post. Thanks to the guys and thanks to every single stunter here for the appreciation, inspiration and dedication in keeping this whole stunting thing alive.

We hope that everyone has enjoyed our stuff as much as we've enjoyed yours.

Oh...dling, by the way  :lol:

EDIT: Holy fuck-nuts. 411meg?  :blink:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:25:15 PM by kaneda »

Offline Sasha Dotterkletch

• Worst stunter of South America
    • View Profile
    • 3d gallery
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2011, 06:32:38 PM »

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member