Author Topic: A bid farewell.  (Read 14620 times)

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
A bid farewell.
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2008, 11:51:33 AM »
I'll always be around on MSN to chat to you, Wong. It means a lot that you still came here after the events that haev happened, to inform us and tell us how you feel.

I've never known someone that has lost a family member, and been this mature and calm about it, I respect you a lot for that, and it's inspirational.

My respects go to your family, as I know it's been a hard time for a long while for all of you.

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
A bid farewell.
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2008, 12:21:25 PM »
You a trooper man, Good luck with your life  Its always blackest before the dawn as they say.

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
A bid farewell.
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2008, 12:25:42 PM »
Unlucky man, an good luck with whatever you take up.

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
A bid farewell.
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 12:33:59 PM »
Quote from: Aries
I'll always be around on MSN to chat to you, Wong. It means a lot that you still came here after the events that haev happened, to inform us and tell us how you feel.

I've never known someone that has lost a family member, and been this mature and calm about it, I respect you a lot for that, and it's inspirational.

My respects go to your family, as I know it's been a hard time for a long while for all of you.

Matt pretty much summed it up for me, I feel for you man.

Offline UtterGarbage

• UG's Group
  • Veteran Member
  • Kickin It Old School
    • View Profile
A bid farewell.
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 12:34:51 PM »
rip to your mother. as we say, shes in a better place and no longer feeling the pain.

Offline Susp3ct

• :D
    • View Profile
A bid farewell.
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 02:41:04 PM »
Sad to hear, but quiting won't resolve anything, even though it might make you feel better.

But seriously, carry on with your life, man, this is already past, it must not be forgotten but must not be a pain on your side either, so, just to make it clearer, don't let this ruin your life, because yours is not over yet.

R.I.P. Nightkid's mother

Offline Nitzkit

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
A bid farewell.
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2008, 03:06:25 PM »
Dude, sad to hear man. I hope you do and get what you want out of life. Don't worry about meaningless stuff like ATS or WoW or w/e, 'cause in the big picture those things arent even there. Peace man.

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
A bid farewell.
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2008, 03:31:46 PM »
Quote from: Susp3ct
Sad to hear, but quiting won't resolve anything, even though it might make you feel better.

But seriously, carry on with your life, man, this is already past, it must not be forgotten but must not be a pain on your side either, so, just to make it clearer, don't let this ruin your life, because yours is not over yet.

R.I.P. Nightkid's mother
Do you now know, your sign is so fucking annoying? It not even give ironic to this, what nightkid happened.

But keep going with your life nightkid  

Offline WaDaFuG

• View Profile
    • http://gtastunting.net
A bid farewell.
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2008, 04:30:51 PM »
 See ya NightKid...

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
A bid farewell.
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2008, 04:32:07 PM »
Man I feel so sorry for you..Be strong dude...gonna miss you
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 04:32:21 PM by godson »

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
A bid farewell.
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2008, 04:42:55 PM »
My deepest condolences dude. I feel for your loss and understand what your goin through. All my prayers are with you and your family. It's been an honor having you in ATS and don't ever think, active or not, that your not part of this crew. You'll always have a place here. Come by and visit when ya feel like, say hi, speak about what's buggin ya, whatever. We're here when ya need us.

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
A bid farewell.
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2008, 05:13:59 PM »
Sorry to hear about your loss, man. My condolences go out to you and your family. Keep your head up and try to enjoy your life.

Maybe this song will help you in some way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YnIJpp2IZ4...feature=related

R.I.P

Offline brandon6199

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
A bid farewell.
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2008, 07:49:01 PM »
That's really sad to hear man... your one of the coolest guys on GTAS, even though I don't really know you that well. I remember we had a couple skype conversations and you even guest starred in a radio show of mine.

I can't imagine how you must feel bro... my condolences go out to you and your family.

Offline Technogeek

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
A bid farewell.
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2008, 07:54:05 PM »
Ah Night, that sucks. I'm suffering from the same emotions at the moment with my mother and it scares me to see her get ill. I don't really know the pain you're going through and I am really sorry for your loss. All I can say is it's best to let it all out. I've lost one family member in the 20 years of my life and I never really expressed how I felt for 2 years and I've still not really spoken to anyone about it and it gets to me every day.
I always considered you one of my best friends from my stunting days and someone who helped me to keep on stunting back in our time with vERt. I know we don't speak much now but if you ever need to talk I will be there. It really sucks to loose a family member, especially your mother. Gunna miss seeing your around  good bye mate.

Edit: You're right it takes loss to actually realise how much you have. You might not speak or see that person often and when they're gone you're left with the feeling that you could've done more or been there more often. It's not the best feeling but atleast you got to be there with her when she passed away.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 07:59:54 PM by Technogeek »

Offline Susp3ct

• :D
    • View Profile
A bid farewell.
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2008, 08:03:28 PM »
I hope you didn't find my sig offensive, I'm sorry for that, didn't mean to do it and that's why I took it out.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal