Author Topic: Gta 4 Pc  (Read 5909 times)

Offline Coolman

• View Profile
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 01:32:17 PM »
Quote from: DeathCobra
Quote from: Coolman
Most of the actual pc haven't the configuration needed to play GTA4, I don't think that Rockstar will be release a PC version. I'm pretty sure that's a fake.
Your an idiot. Many people didnt have a good enough PC for SA when it was released, but they still made it. The PC format is thier biggest market.
Excuse me wtf are you to tell me that ? You can disagree with me, ok, no problem, and you can say that you disagree, still no problem, but you can't tell me "you are an idiot" like this. I'll not say "yes i'm an idiot" because you are "a god stunter", you're a normal person, like me, you're not a god, so respect me like other persons you respect. I wanted to say by my previous post that it will be no GTA4 on PC without official news on the GTA4 official website and he'll not coming after a long time BECAUSE the most of the actual PCs haven't the configuration needed to play it. Ok ?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 01:36:58 PM by Coolman »

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 01:49:48 PM »
I don't believe it, it's the only website where they talked about a PC release and the picture looks weird and could me easily done. I'm waiting for something official

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 02:03:11 PM »
Not gonna happen.

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 02:38:18 PM »
Most of the actual pc haven't the configuration needed to play GTA4, I don't think that Rockstar will be release a PC version. I'm pretty sure that's a fake.
Your an idiot. Many people didnt have a good enough PC for SA when it was released, but they still made it. The PC format is thier biggest market.
Excuse me wtf are you to tell me that ? You can disagree with me, ok, no problem, and you can say that you disagree, still no problem, but you can't tell me "you are an idiot" like this. I'll not say "yes i'm an idiot" because you are "a god stunter", you're a normal person, like me, you're not a god, so respect me like other persons you respect. I wanted to say by my previous post that it will be no GTA4 on PC without official news on the GTA4 official website and he'll not coming after a long time BECAUSE the most of the actual PCs haven't the configuration needed to play it. Ok ?
Agreed. DC is a big meanie.

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »
I treat everyone with equal disrespect, thank you.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 05:09:48 PM »
PC isn't their bigggest audience, not now that consoles have online play etc. PC is their worst.

Offline Wanted

• View Profile
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 06:28:29 PM »
can smell the mods already

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2008, 06:29:18 PM »
I will be waiting for the specifications of the PC version when they come out and building a PC to run it  Just like when SA came out

The PC market is shrinking due to the increased ease of pirating software the format entails...R* and Microsoft will milk GTAIV for a long time before moving to PC...the have to get their sales, then get the sales from the episodic content before even considering moving to getting sales from a PC market
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 06:30:34 PM by kr3mlin »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2008, 12:23:00 AM »
I'm still pondering whether to get an Xbox 360 or a PS3, it will at first be essentially so I can play this bloody game!

Offline Deidara

• View Profile
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2008, 12:53:03 AM »
omg

Offline BumsNudl

• Inactive
    • View Profile
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2008, 01:36:20 AM »
I think it´s a joke but if it´s not a joke I buy me GTA4 @ release

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2008, 02:26:15 AM »
Quote from: Aries
PC isn't their bigggest audience, not now that consoles have online play etc. PC is their worst.

Agreed. PC sales make up a very low percentage of total sales nowadays. The trend has shifted from initial PC releases, with the console ports coming later, to consoles now taking precedence. Eventually (GTA IV almost certainly included) there'll be almost no PC ports. Shelf space dedicated to PC games at places like EB are getting smaller and smaller.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 02:27:04 AM by kaneda »

Offline Rok

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2008, 03:55:17 AM »
Fake.i found that pic 1 month ago

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2008, 04:40:24 AM »
I wanna move to Germany  

....not because I wanna buy this fake thing, but you can drink beer when you're 16 there

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Gta 4 Pc
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2008, 07:16:33 PM »
Who actually bought the fucking pc version of SA besides me. You fucking pirates, odds are R* wont release a pc version. Money is hardly made off them because of the pirates and lawsuit troubles fucked them up the ass when SA came out that i wouldnt blame them if they dont.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal