Author Topic: how to create a floating pcj legally  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
how to create a floating pcj legally
« on: December 14, 2007, 11:06:18 PM »
ok well.. i was trying a bsm and coudnt get enough speed so i used a bigger runup and when i got back to the bike it was floating in the center of the road for some reason.. i did it a few times and atm im trying to do boxxx's method with it.. it actually works and um.. yeah o.o i just havent been able t boost yet.. i have only tried 1's and the bike just sorta stayed their..um.. il post a full tut thing after i land 1  

EDIT: yes you do need to break the 2 car rule.. but to do the pbm its legal because of nitzkits tut
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 11:21:02 PM by Flat Face »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 04:10:14 PM »
I assume the reason for the re-appear in the middle of the road is due to the common (for some people) problem where: after going a certain distance away from a vehicle it may sink into the ground and disappear. When this happens it will either disappear forever or reappear back on the nearest path (middle of the road in many cases) - the latter usually occurring when the game isn't able to 'forget' the vehicle (a spoosh'd vehicle would fall into this category, for example).

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 04:45:08 PM »
Quote from: Dannye
- the latter usually occurring when the game isn't able to 'forget' the vehicle (a spoosh'd vehicle would fall into this category, for example).

Damn! Bingo! You win again!  

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 02:23:09 AM »
Quote from: Neo Anderson
Quote from: Dannye
- the latter usually occurring when the game isn't able to 'forget' the vehicle (a spoosh'd vehicle would fall into this category, for example).

Damn! Bingo! You win again!  

nope.. soz havent checked this topic in ages... but i dont use spoosh cause it shits me .. i was spawned with your SCM which is the same as just finding the bike.. which i checked  ..took a while to check though..(my highest pbm with this was only like 10 meters... it can be done but its alot harder )

ohh and to your query i've only been able to do this at a few places so.. its not as ..mobile as the spawning method unfrtunatly.. but im sure this can be tweaked to be more usefull

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal