Author Topic: Ask TMS  (Read 449887 times)

Offline Kert

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Re: Ask TMS
« Reply #5130 on: January 23, 2018, 02:08:25 AM »
What the hell is going on here?  :ninja:

unfortunately nothing  :ajaja:
That's not my fault is it? Kingjad should be making solo videos left and right every month.

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5131 on: January 23, 2018, 07:50:38 AM »
What the hell is going on here?  :ninja:
unfortunately nothing  :ajaja:
That's not my fault is it? Kingjad should be making solo videos left and right every month.

Ye, sure  :mellow:

Offline WaRoW

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5132 on: March 01, 2018, 07:22:28 AM »
hey boys, you'll always be the best

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #5133 on: March 03, 2018, 08:38:45 AM »
hey boys, you'll always be the best
EYYY, you're alive!

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5134 on: August 09, 2018, 02:20:03 PM »
I had to explain to a SA speedrunner what RADs method was the other day. He didn't even know you could wheelie to go faster. What has the world come to  :|

Offline Seeker

• V.I.P. Member
  • сняιѕмαѕтєя
    • View Profile
« Reply #5135 on: August 13, 2018, 01:19:23 AM »
 :|

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5136 on: May 18, 2019, 01:19:41 PM »
God damn it's nice reading some of these posts.

Hope everyone is well. I'm currently on a nostalgia trip watching old stunt videos. About to load up the tms YouTube channel next...

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #5137 on: May 18, 2019, 01:44:48 PM »
It's sad GTAS is pretty much dead but it's also nice when one of the old timers who haven't been around for a while drops in. It feels like it has been a journey for a generetion or two and you might just have been here when it happened. It was fun and I think I might remember you folks. Def TMS, most likely Kingjad especially after the 12B. Lets just enjoy the descent.

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5138 on: May 18, 2019, 01:53:51 PM »
It's sad GTAS is pretty much dead but it's also nice when one of the old timers who haven't been around for a while drops in. It feels like it has been a journey for a generetion or two and you might just have been here when it happened. It was fun and I think I might remember you folks. Def TMS, most likely Kingjad especially after the 12B. Lets just enjoy the descent.
Nothing lasts forever but they were fun and fond times. I'm genuinely delighted I helped bring some good memories for others.

This, GTAS, was a brilliant community which nurtured the finest stunters, encouraged constant improvement to push the technical boundaries of the games being played. As long as I know those I shared those good times with are well today then I'm satisfied. To people newly discovering us later than I anticipated, I hope you are inspired to have fun playing games creatively.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5139 on: May 18, 2019, 02:28:56 PM »
Nothing lasts forever but they were fun and fond times. I'm genuinely delighted I helped bring some good memories for others.

This, GTAS, was a brilliant community which nurtured the finest stunters, encouraged constant improvement to push the technical boundaries of the games being played. As long as I know those I shared those good times with are well today then I'm satisfied. To people newly discovering us later than I anticipated, I hope you are inspired to have fun playing games creatively.

Fuck you, you scottish prick. Constantly defeating me in fifa. I will never forget this since I am scarred for life.

Jk. love and you're right

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
« Reply #5140 on: July 20, 2019, 12:45:39 AM »
Hey all, just dropping by to say hi!

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5141 on: August 21, 2019, 12:40:24 PM »
Hey all, just dropping by to say hi!

:wub:

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5142 on: March 27, 2021, 09:26:18 AM »
So it's been a while, guys.

Does anyone...have any questions they'd like to ask TMS? I ask because there's a possibility we'll get to answer them in an audio format at some point, so I thought it'd be interesting to see if there are any questions from fans. The support the crew gets after all these years is quite remarkable.

Keep in mind not everyone from back in the day's available to answer for now, but if we can answer it we absolutely will.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5143 on: March 27, 2021, 10:37:04 AM »
What's the current lineup?  :euro:

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #5144 on: March 27, 2021, 11:00:40 AM »
I know TMS is one of those crews that has a solid line up from the beginning (something like ATS, who only accepted Knapman at some point if Im not mistaken), but say you are about to vote a new member into the crew, whats the audition you would expect to accept it (what kind of stunts etc.)?  :cc_detective:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal