Author Topic: What were we?  (Read 19918 times)

Offline PlethZorb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
What were we?
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2007, 04:44:47 AM »
Quote from: Torque
I'll give him a week...

Any takers?

Me.  

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
What were we?
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2007, 05:53:14 AM »
Interesting topic, well hope it helps the stunts in the next video...how is it going by the way ZS? Much progress?

(Sorry for being offtopic, but I find it much more interesting that being on topic)

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
What were we?
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2007, 07:33:03 AM »
Quote from: Barney
yeah, sure, only if you don't deleted our forum section
haha

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
What were we?
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2007, 09:15:47 AM »
I've said it once and I'll say it again:

A lot of noobs/gays/shit stunters/ etc.. keep coming in the ZS section hating on Aenima and THEFTman. These guys are better people, better stunters, better editors than all you put together. I'm fed up of all the hate cus of about 5 modded stunts. They can put modded stunts in the vid if they fucking want. It's a G.A.M.E. Aenima and Theftman have landed some of the best stunts I've ever seen. Infact, if you all wanna lick Barneys ass, let me remind you that Theftman "PWNED" Barney by landing his 540 krail that Barney couldn't land.

I think some of you need to know what you're talking about before you chat shit out of your gobs.

(Oh and any mod can warn me or whatever, I'm just getting pissed off with these guys).

Tim

What were we?
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2007, 09:30:16 AM »
well if understand you, omni, it shouldn't be about who 'OWNS' who, should it? It is just a game after all (you should have fun with a game).
you start a crew to have fun with eachother right? So is all this stuff about a crew worth it? I think you can't keep a crew going by force; everyone has to enjoy it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 09:36:14 AM by Tim »

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
What were we?
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2007, 09:53:12 AM »
Hence why they word PWNED was in speech marks. It was a quote from what other people said at the time. I agree, it is all about fun.

Offline Slim

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
What were we?
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2007, 09:59:04 AM »
Haha. Feron, me and Bob left because Theftman was gonna make Aries delete the ZS section.
And I actually offered myself to stay and ''save'' the crew, so please, don't say I never care or did anything for the crew.

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
What were we?
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2007, 10:24:34 AM »
Quote from: Omni
A lot of noobs/gays/shit stunters/ etc.. keep coming in the ZS section hating on Aenima and THEFTman. These guys are better people, better stunters, better editors than all you put together. I'm fed up of all the hate cus of about 5 modded stunts.
x2
They were awesome stunters and deserve a lot more credit than they get, it was only in the last couple of months that the modding has 'torn the crew apart' but I think it was more because of people over-reacting when it happened. If you want further proof of this look at recent vids like Diversus and From The Seams, no modding, and better stunts than some people will ever do.

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
What were we?
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2007, 10:40:12 AM »
I don't think THEFTman and Aenima were so great.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
What were we?
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2007, 10:56:15 AM »
I personally saw THEFTman and Aenigmagun as people who did the stunts they had to do to look good, or to be cool. Not people who had fun and stunted for themselves.

That's my opinion though, so..

Offline Fate

• View Profile
    • http://
What were we?
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2007, 10:58:26 AM »
They pwned, they're both great guys with great personalities. I could care less how many stunts they modded.

Offline BloodyHook12

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
What were we?
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2007, 12:12:41 PM »
I'm not really sure what this topic is about. MA has a problem with Barney receiving praise for changing ZS around? Of course one person isn't a crew, that's just obvious. Not sure how that relates to ZS. Barney was let in ZS and so he's working as a member to make repairs. Not like we said anyone can't or can be a leader. This was never properly discussed within the crew, and so nothing about that is official. I think that's what the topic is about. (btw, MA, unblock me)

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
What were we?
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2007, 01:12:48 PM »
If you don't like how things are being run, make a new crew with the modders because I am turning zs around.

I am doing what I think should be be done to make the crew better and I never said I was the leader, you guys just assumed because I'm getting things done.
bingo there he said   it lets close this topic before ppl start aruging

Offline Slim

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
What were we?
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2007, 01:16:40 PM »
Quote from: godson
If you don't like how things are being run, make a new crew with the modders because I am turning zs around.

I am doing what I think should be be done to make the crew better and I never said I was the leader, you guys just assumed because I'm getting things done.
bingo there he said   it lets close this topic before ppl start aruging

When the hell did you become a moderator?

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
What were we?
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2007, 01:22:38 PM »
omg i am so smart how did i know some1 was going to reply on that  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal