Author Topic: DSS - Renewal  (Read 19525 times)

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
Re: DSS - Renewal
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2013, 02:30:16 PM »
totally agree!

CrazyClown Rocks!

That's by far the most retarded post i've seen here in a while, seriously. You should be banned from here forever because normal people shouldn't be forced to live with a person like you.

Offline [Bart]

• Alberto
  • SSU Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2013, 02:40:05 PM »
Wow luli you definitely owned this video, good job, your stunts were mindblowing! :ajaja:
I also liked the other stunts as well, and the editing!

Good thing that great SA stunters joined DSS, I will visit DSS forum more from now :lol:

Who is $$$»¥ڴа˅ΔΔ¥«$$$ btw?

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2013, 02:43:41 PM »

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2013, 03:10:52 PM »
opener and luli's stuff were sick but others did great as well
awesome editing too

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2013, 03:55:23 PM »
luli's PSM2grind was awesome, I just don't understand why the editor did that with the clip on the part he gets to the rail o.O

The video was great, nice music, nice stunting, good to see some new faces around :)

And the finisher... that landing was lucky, and I liked that :P

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2013, 04:40:14 PM »
Just realised I haven't actually posted a proper comment yet, so here goes.

Huge thanks to V and Luli for taking me in a few months back, I remember it just being us 3 for a while trying to organise some sort of video, it would have taken us a long time to gather all the stunts  :lol:. Was a relief when the other VC guys, Mat, enough and even CC came long to help us out with the stunts.

This video is a new start to DSS, the stunts were great, but they leave a lot of potential. Treat this video like a first crew video, we're showing off what we can do, who's in the crew, and introducing a bunch of new members. We have a lot more to give, so in a way i'm glad that some people thought that it wasn't really DSS, because the best is yet to come  :P.

Luli pretty much owned the crap out of us here, great job man, but everyone had great stunts in this. Looking forward to the next one with the SA guys  :cc_detective:.

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2013, 04:42:46 PM »
glad to see DSS come back.mat2almy and luli stood out to me.like the opener ,mat2almy's P2B ,luli's psm and grind combos and the finisher.other stunts were ok. cool video.

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2013, 04:44:35 PM »
Lulis grinds are fucking crazy! Both VC and SA you're amazing at, didn't look much at you until now. Great stuff.

Mat2almy aswell, those top 2 in my mind. Great stunts, keep alive DSS!

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2013, 05:30:42 PM »
Good things worked out for DSS. luli killed this video, great find, also liked the freeway grinds. too bad I lost that spot in SAiVC from that roof 2 grind...DO IT WITH A 360! haha.

Yeah I have not the rights to say anything about the crew self because, I simply left.

Good luck with further projects!

Offline Ruiner

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2013, 05:45:27 PM »
luli's PSM2grind was awesome! cool vid.  :a-cheer:

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2013, 05:55:58 PM »
Didn't think I'd ever lose that finisher to someone, but I'm surprised in a good way haha great job landing that. Luli is different class btw, what a beast

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2013, 06:20:01 PM »
All of you had amazing stuff for this. Great job DSS.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2013, 06:35:39 PM »
Everyone did a great job. Was waiting for something a bit more "dark". But nevermind. luli... :wub:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2013, 06:44:41 PM »
Nice video :D. The editing was really nice, and the stunts were good overall. I can't say it reached the old standards of DSS VC videos, but there were some great standouts like Mat's opener, Mikey's squalo stunt, and Enough's finisher. But of course, Luli owned the video. I have some doubts about CrazyClown's BSM, looked a little weird, could I see the replay? I really enjoyed the video, nice one guys :)

Also, I figured I'd show off my contribution. Promagic asked me to do the colour correction very late last night, with a "daylight" theme. Had to make it very quickly before he went to sleep, so time for tweaking was limited. Hopefully you liked the result, here's the image I was originally sent to work with.

And here's what it looks like now.

Please use the original timecyc in the future Promagic :ninja:. There wasn't enough time to adjust the colours for every stunt, so some of the others look a little over-saturated, but I think it's pretty good for a quick edit :P. Here's some other examples.

Offline Named

• Board Mods
  • Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2013, 07:09:56 PM »
Amazing video, the best of DSS so far, mutch better than Exoteric...congratulations for everyone, but i had to say LULISH MARRY ME RIGHT NOW  :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal