Author Topic: Sattva  (Read 5869 times)

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
Sattva
« on: September 01, 2015, 09:18:13 AM »
Hey, I'm proud to present you a trio featuring RedNoseViking, WviMis and myself.
The planning/creation of this project took quite a while so I'm happy I got it all finished.
Hope you guys can enjoy the ride.

Maps: VC/LC/SAiVC

Editor: Max

1080p Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oglzbx1t80fzz8e/Sattva.mkv?dl=0

Sattva
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 10:41:51 AM by Max »

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: Sattva
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:09:53 AM »
Amazing.

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 10:11:26 AM »
The editor is so beautiful!  :lol:It's too fond of MAX editing. There are also MAX a lot of creative action. The last act of Nose Viking Red really scared me.  :blink:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 10:30:13 AM »
The finisher, opener and rednose's double ledgegrind in LS were my favorites, the rest of the stunts were nice but I dislike those skimmerbumps or regina lightpole CSM's you can almost literally place everywhere. There were also a few oldies (I think I counted 3-4 so no biggies) and at first I thought the video was going to end with an oldie that was done without the run-up extension, but then after a wait it continued. Almost thought I was watching the credits when the three guys faded out  :P

The editing was nice but it could have had a few more effects here and there, the stunting clips themselves were a bit plain, sometimes it didn't really feel as if the stunts/editing were attached to the music. Liked most of the camera angles right off the bat but the fly by action was a bit overused imo. Also didn't really liked the camera angle on the finisher, it felt like a low 100ft p2b like this because you couldn't really see the height or surroundings.

Don't take it the wrong way, it might sound like I have a lot of complaints but I really did enjoy watching the video  :a-cheer:

Offline Lhvin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 11:31:22 AM »
Amazing!!!! ;D I like Edit :a-cheer:

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 11:42:16 AM »
The editing was nice but it could have had a few more effects here and there, the stunting clips themselves were a bit plain, sometimes it didn't really feel as if the stunts/editing were attached to the music. Liked most of the camera angles right off the bat but the fly by action was a bit overused imo. Also didn't really liked the camera angle on the finisher, it felt like a low 100ft p2b like this because you couldn't really see the height or surroundings.

Don't take it the wrong way, it might sound like I have a lot of complaints but I really did enjoy watching the video  :a-cheer:
I'm not a fan of adding lots of effects as you can tell, they get overused pretty easily so I kinda let my hands out of there
But still thanks for your citicism! good to have some input
Glad you enjoyed it

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 11:50:37 AM »
Amazing work guys;D. The editing was just really good.  :wub:

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 03:08:01 PM »
dafuk

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 04:05:55 PM »
Nice video, the psm to tower in LS, the double grind, the finisher were great. that bump of the finisher is frustrating as hell anyway  :#

Cool atmoshpere and editing.

Good job.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2015, 04:51:15 PM »
Ambulance explosion airgrab was superb. Lots of good grinds in there too. Good job.

The editing didn't live up to what I expected after watching the trailer, but that's not a bad thing. You conveyed the trippy theme without going all out with visuals and stuff, which would've been too easy. I liked that it was clean and straightforward, but you maybe could've added more. Also the song felt like it dragged on after a while, but I've definitely heard worse.

The only reason I'm writing all of this is because I love you. :wub: Thanks for coming back from outer space to bring us this video.

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 01:56:19 AM »
Ace video guys, made me open VC after some time so props for that! :cc_detective: There were too many stuck methods involved for my taste (kudos to Max for keeping it natural) but still there were many stunts I liked so it was an enjoyable video overall. :ajaja:

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 03:31:49 AM »
The editing and the song are pretty in my taste and i like them! Unfortunately 2:09 is a modded one, rest of the stunts are really neat and cool, especially the finisher is fuckin amazing :cc_detective:  Good job guys!

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 06:58:24 AM »
Insane amount of stunts that are still relatively new! Those Skimmer bumps are getting quite boring, but some of them were still quite enjoyable.

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 07:38:51 AM »
Aside from the random skimmer bumps where you can't even get up the sanchez/pcj legally this was an outstanding video both editing and stunting wise. Especially loved Rednoseviking's (I guess he is the guy with the grey shirt tommy?) LS psm's and the finisher. Great thinking on those.

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2015, 08:02:59 AM »
Ambulance explosion airgrab was superb.

Definitely

I really liked it, watching a video edited by Max is alwAys like a religious experience for me jaja
 I got goosebumps in the final part!

Credits were weird and relaxing, I liked them someway!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal