Author Topic: someone with alot of free time ?  (Read 2893 times)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
Re: someone with alot of free time ?
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 08:09:26 AM »
You needn't worry a bit, VC has plenty of spots left. So are you playing on staying for a while? Most of the real veterans who return say hi, stay 5 minutes and leave.
MaCi was here for a while but left again a few months ago. It's pretty sad to see them all leave so fast.

Offline Psycho

• Insomniac.
  • Veteran Member
  • <_<
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 08:46:28 AM »
Yeah, I guess it makes sense though, you have this great feeling of nostalgia, and you come back expecting to come back to the way it was, and that's just not how it works, so you get disappointed. As for me, I actually have gotten distracted by other things and forgotten to come back. I know gtas won't be what it was back in 2006, nor will most of the people i had fun with still be here, but I'm sure I can still enjoy it.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 09:10:24 AM »
As long as you still know how to have fun and how forums work I'm sure the gentlemen here will be nice and help you whenever you're in need.

But still, you're pretty lucky. You didn't have to witness the downfall of this place. Despite being fucked around with in 2008 I really miss some of the people who were there.

Offline Psycho

• Insomniac.
  • Veteran Member
  • <_<
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 09:20:45 AM »
Oh I've been here off and on since then, occasionally lurking, occasionally posting a little something... but I don't think I've really stunted since 2008. Sad to see so many crews that I considered "current" all in the retired section, though :\

I remember when it was just ATS, TMS, XSA, WH and like two others, now WH is the only active of the above? yikes.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 09:31:57 AM »
Depends on what you call active. Usually crews have a video done in about 3-6 months I think, but WH takes a year to produce 1-2 videos. All for the best quality, though.

We had a massive dying wave a while earlier, which explains why so many of the crews have disappeared. It really is a tragedy.

Offline Psycho

• Insomniac.
  • Veteran Member
  • <_<
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2012, 09:08:42 PM »
Both VC and LC are running smoothly, with fraps recording smoothly. I'll try SAiVC tomorrow.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2012, 02:43:32 AM »
If SAiVC doesn't run or record smoothly, don't be surprised. No matter how good your system is, it'll lag on one of those two things.

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2012, 06:29:24 AM »
this will be done soon so :P don't worry gonna lock this topic  :happy: :cc_detective:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal