Author Topic: Opposide  (Read 29308 times)

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2005, 06:11:26 PM »
we pwned ATS there guys :P
:huh:  How did you pwn ATS? Oh yea, I forgot that stunting is a competition to be the best. :lol:
Correcto, :D .

Dling, all positive comments so far must be good. I hope its not all Lc like yall last vid.

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2005, 06:12:00 PM »
downloading :)  

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2005, 06:12:08 PM »
Omni
it was one of the rare stunts recorded wrong in wrong angle :P
that's because it' does not look so awesom as the others
and can just go try it to get sure ;)

thanks Neo  B)
don't take Daffy's words too serios.
- he's just happy that we used his crappy stunts in our amazing vid and and nobody said they spoiled it  :unsure:
and that's j/k  :P  

« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 06:26:23 PM by ostin »

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2005, 06:28:52 PM »
Just watched and I have to agree with almost everything mentioned about this vid, I guess only good can come out of a ZS/GVT collab(*remembers Tombstone*).
Props to everyone in the vid.

Offline Brandon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2005, 06:37:08 PM »
we pwned ATS there guys :P
ohhhhhhh, you ATS's gonna take that? :P
OMG first we were Dominated, now we're pwned? Guess the world has ended <_<
did you note the sarcasm in both mine and daffy's posts? :side:

Usually " :P " means "/sarcasm"

or thats the way i see it :/
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 06:37:49 PM by Brandon »

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2005, 06:49:47 PM »
Wow, after all the previous replies I thought this video was going to be a lot better.

Well, there were a few awesome stunts, like the LC BB near the airport, that huge packerbump on staunton island, 28's BSM wallride.

But apart from the handful of great stunts, the rest were either old, easy, not possible without mods, or just plain weak. I really didn't like seeing the scimmer stuck inside the ground, thats just stupid. Also a few stunts with boats placed out in the water.

Editing was good, best editing I've seen in a GVT video. Good job alexey89. The song is great, but I don't really like it in a stunt video, a few things bad with the editing still though, like some stunts weren't even fully shown, like the roof near sunshine autos, all you see is some guy flying through the air on his bike and landing on a roof, where did he come from? Did he do a packerbump? Who knows because you didn't even show it. The shaking was a bit much, it would have been nicer if it was synched better and more subtle.

It was good to see a new type of stunt in this, the one where werewolf (I think it was werewolf) bumped off the dinghy onto the roof, that was cool. Anyone can copy a technique that has already been discovered, like a packerbump or a BSM, but "inventing" something new is a lot tougher, good job.

Pretty good video, a lot of bad points in my books, certainly not the best, but great job its definately the best from GVT so far.

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2005, 07:21:04 PM »
ZeroX
hmm i noticed bout only 6 old stunts - so please do a favour - write all them.
then write the stunts not possible without mods - i have only two claims to iskanderrr for his two p2b. All the other stunts look clearly natutal.
then notifie the stunts you consider easy and go repeat them in 10 mins each.
  really didn't like seeing the scimmer stuck inside the ground, thats just stupid
agreed - but the stunt  looks nice anyway.

but FUCK OFF with the boats placed in the water !
WER and 28 - submit the reps to  that finical bitch :P
in 28's stunt you even could have seen how the driver ran out of the boat - clean your glasses man !
and WER can defend his honour and  prove that the boat was not stucked only by submitting a rep :P (yeah the recording is not the best - it can not be seen that the boat was accidental and not parked )

and BTW i think everybody (not we only )  had tired to read the shit that the stunts are easy, not impressive,  old, weak - from a guy who does NOT do something EXTRAORDINARY himself - and sometimes  also has weak and old  stunts and has at least  one of his stunts still look modded for me - the BB in LC an A View To A Stunt <_<  
and complaining on synchyng   after making Mutuality with practically no synching and actually editing at all  :nono: (i'm still in process of writing reviews to ATS vids -  they're will be all soon :P)  

without writing the stunts you said are **** and so on  - your words would be just a bullshit  :side:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 03:11:50 AM by ostin »

kr3mlin

Opposide
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2005, 07:30:58 PM »
I really enjoyed the intro and the credits editing was some of the best ive seen. The main had a contribution of awesome stunts, some old ones and ones i thought might be impossible. Editing had some real good points but for a few of the stunts camming let them down by not showing enough of the runup or making it too tight to see the landing (eg Enigmas packerbump at :55)

A great vid with Werewolf and Samurai as highlights

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2005, 07:49:27 PM »
The stunt at 4:10 was mod'd

Offline Docta Luv

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Opposide
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2005, 08:03:11 PM »
dling...of course

And sorry ... but you better back that up or you're going to get third degree burns from all the FLAME-throwers.

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2005, 08:03:41 PM »
The stunt at 4:10 was mod'd

yeah that makes no doubt for me - we'll give iskanderrr a huge asskick <_<
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 08:04:57 PM by ostin »

Offline Docta Luv

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2005, 08:07:25 PM »
Ooh, that's not good now is it.  Hopefully that doesn't tarnish everyone's opinions on the vid.

Offline Brandon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2005, 08:12:30 PM »
maybe we should try the stuff for ourselves before we throw it away?

look what i did on my FIRST TRY:

« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 08:18:27 PM by Brandon »

Offline Docta Luv

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2005, 08:20:19 PM »
Great video guys.  I won't throw the 'Best Video Ever' award out at it, I'm sure you understand, but it was still great.  Editing was spot on, stunts were great...except for the ALLEGED modded one.  I won't say one way or the other until I have proof one way or the other.  Great job, keep it up.

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2005, 08:21:07 PM »
iskanderrr's bsm to sign thingy looks modded too, too much distance for such a short run up.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal