Author Topic: Round 1, group Three Squeak vs Whitey |WHITEY WON|  (Read 3511 times)

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
Re: Round 1, group Three Squeak vs Whitey
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 01:52:47 PM »
Squaek, looks like you rally didn't even tried on this one,just like some radial blur.

Whitey,i lke your thining, and colors are good, yo have my vote.
e; i'm not drunk, my keboard is fucked, up, hope you understood.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 01:59:55 PM by Veno »

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile

Offline Hetfield

• Kaspi-Chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2011, 07:44:05 AM »
Because it had general hate focused on me.Random shit posting and dumb judging at my work and just a simple fact about my opponent's wallpaper.

Calm down son. There's no "hate focused on you", I can't see how am I supposed to hate you when I don't even know you. My feedback, yeah, screw that, I was in an Internet cafe and my time was running out so I had no time to think about anything constructive. And what more constructive could I say about it anyway? It's a bloody text with a gradient background, as simple as that. Maybe you should stop being such a drama queen and learn to accept criticism.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2011, 12:40:06 PM »
Squeak's looked kinda random. Simple and nice looking, but I don't think I'd have it as a wallpaper. It would burn my eyes with the whole brightness it has. Either way, it would work for other purposes.

White's is really simple. Reminded me of Hidden Conspiracy's logo to be honest. That's something simple and good looking that I'd use as a wallpaper.

White's gets my vote ;3

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal