Author Topic: Marvelous Stunt Team " COMPETITION "  (Read 17349 times)

Offline Jaja

• View Profile
    • http://
Marvelous Stunt Team " COMPETITION "
« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2008, 05:32:30 AM »
Quote from: bluster
Quote from: Jaja
Please post here a rep of how to stuck an FBI car on that spot, I wanna try it myself.

hum.. you want this?

Yeah, thank you  

Im gonna try it.

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
Marvelous Stunt Team " COMPETITION "
« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2008, 09:14:21 AM »
Ok, listen up.

Get 5 stars, steal an FBI-car, lower your wanted-level (there's a function on Dannye's) and then get a packer, set it near the edge of the spot where it has to be stuck, then drive on it with the FBI-car and stand in the direction to where your runup comes from. Drive off really slow, so that your car gets stuck. If you fail, then there are 2 options: Try it again...and try again, until an hour passed, or just ask me for my savegame which has the perfect tp co-ords lol

I (and I think Bluster too) did it with the packer, went way too slow, so then I just tp'ed myself on it.
There's alot of difference between 10 minutes and 10 seconds you know.
I mean, it's possible to do it with a standard configuration, but come on. I'm not gonna spend fucking hours on setting something up which can go way fucking faster with a tool

Quote from: Haywire
*blahblahblah...*
okay okay, heres how i set up iBSMs: i use s0beit. heres how i set up CSMs: i use the 'bring last car to me' feature of the USCM. OH NO, I'M DOING IT WRONG. yeah? well fuck you, i'm NOT doing it wrong. i'm doing it EASIER. i get the same fucking results you would if you busted your ass using monsters and packer. by the time you have your stunt set up, i would have landed it and moved on.

rant fucking over. please, bitch about my way of stunting. at least i'm not modding.
amen
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 09:17:28 AM by Puzzle »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal