Author Topic: [TMS] Techjam (VC)  (Read 45408 times)

Offline BoBsaget

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bobsagetisgod.com/
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« on: September 29, 2007, 10:13:32 AM »

Here it is, our new VC crew video. Okay before anyone starts bitching, the song is old. So theres no need to point that out, we all know. But either way we all think it turned out great, old song or not.

XHQ .MKA (Yes I fucked up and it became .MKA, I can;t fix it anymore. Play it with VLC media player, don't download if your pc is shit, you'll only waste your time), 307Mb Zipped:HQ .wmv, 123MB:MQ .wmv, 41MB:LQ, streaming:Enjoy!

Edit:

Theres a thing to be said about the last stunt. That stunt has been tried by many of the guys in the crew. but only two came really close to nailing it. Those were KJ and PZ.. Origionally we were going to use KJ his version, he bailed it, when he got off of the rail landing wrong with his bike. It was such a bitch but a great ending. Now PZ didn't give up, and neither did KJ, but in the end KJ got beaten by PZ, which landed it clean. Now I have to apologize to KJ, cause I forgot to put in his bes attempt in the credits, but I hope it's okay like this. Sorry Kingy!

Kingjad edits: No problem, Bob! I'll use this window of opporchancity to good use.

What was ORIGINALLY going to be this vid's ending

Bail during grind

Sloppy attempt

Sneaky - no stoppie!

Stunt God hates me - my final attempt

Also some more alternative endings to the vid:

http://media.putfile.com/sahgsdahjasdg

http://media.putfile.com/endingpooppooiiiee

Thanks to Spoof:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 10:12:57 AM by BoBsaget »

Offline Darth Sidious

• View Profile
    • http://
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 10:14:20 AM »
Darth Sidious and Ostits bid this video welcome with the first post!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:21:37 AM by Ostits »

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 10:14:25 AM »
First? Meh

Dling HQ.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:14:42 AM by DeathCobra »

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 10:14:57 AM »
fuck i was going for the first post.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:15:54 AM by Juan »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 10:15:19 AM »
Full Review by Shadowsniper

Editing:

This was awesome! It was really nice and everything fit together pretty well, cam angles rocked too, I loved it.

Music:

Music was pretty good, main part song is old but who cares, nice selection.

Intro:

Nice and simple, didn't bore me, that's what I like to see, nice one.

Main Part:

This was all pretty awesome, there was only like one or two weak stunts, brilliant.

Stunts:

00.22: Tackleberry - Awesome way to open the vid, ownage faggio drop to boat bump to precision.
00.26: Turtle Dick - Nice idea! Pretty cool stunt, very creative.
00.34: Juan - Great Sanchez bump to precision you have there.
00.40: Kingjad - Nowone can say they weren't suprised by the awesomness of this, here's some music to your ears mate, AWESOME!
00.48: PlethZorb - Awesome double variation of that stunt, very nice!
00.59: Turtle Dick - AWESOME STUNT! This was my absolute favourite stunt of the video, really nice job . Fucking AMAZING BB grind, groundbreaking would be a word .
01.07: Kert - Very nice, at first it looked like you gravmodded through the air, then I realised you stoppied on the electric lines too, brilliant double stoppie... to double grind .
01.13: Juan - Then again, it's always nice to see a few high stunts in the bag too, pretty cool stunt, I got close to that trying some tankbump once .
01.25: Tackleberry - Nice stunt! Shame it's old though. You did it better atleast.
01.35: BoBsaget - Killer stunt dude! That was FUCKING impressive!
01.44: Turtle Dick - Someone finally did it un-lamed, pwnage grind.
02.04: PlethZorb - Nice FBI bump you got there, personally I'd have loved to see it with a load of rotation but with FBI, you just have to go with the flow, the the force was with you .
02.12: Juan - Very nice polebump man! One of the best done.
02.19: Tackleberry - That was pwnage! One of my favourite precisions ever! Should have wallbumped it .
02.24: Turtle Dick - Nice idea! Not very impressive though.
02.29: Kert - Nice precision! Love the little easter egg you added in there 'Kerts Place' .
02.36: BoBsaget - Pretty cool CSM, me likey.
02.43: Kingjad - Nice tank stunt, could be landed cleaner and done to a better place but still pretty nice.
02.51: Tackleberry - Nice idea, but it's old (I know you let Xtramus use it first though so that doesn't matter) but he pwned your landing, so it kinda took the pleasure away from it, still good.
03.00: Ostis - Old spot but DUDE, that rotation and landing was fucking CRAZY! PWNAGE!
03.08: Denny - Just come short of being the stunt in the vid, best PSM to grind EVER accomplished!
03.15: Deathcobra - That was a very impressive way of doing that CSM to grind, really nice!
03.24: PlethZorb - Pretty nice BSM to grind, shame it seamt like you tried to hide the BSM in there , different angle would have been better in my opinion.
03.29: Kert - Total bollocks. Oh well atleast this is the only stunt I lost, though nice job man... you landed it better .
03.40: Juan - That idea was swell.... the faggio is exceeding forever!
03.47: PlethZorb - Awesome use of the boat bumping method to acheive a brilliant grind, yay for Plethy .
03.56: Tackleberry - That was PWNAGE. You can still do normal bump to things I see . It looked EXTREMELY sketchy at first I wont deny, but when I viewed it frame by frame I noticed it was just recorded to make it look that way, awesome .
04.03: Explosion - Second favourite stunt of the whole vid, that is CLEARLY the best BSM idea ever accomplished, and it was completed with such a sense of affluence, that it made a infertile guy cum in West Angolia, it's that good .
04.10: Juan - OH MY WORD! ONE OF THE BEST NATURAL BUMPS EVER. That was so creative and awesome, how did you come up with that you crazy fucker!
04.23: PlethZorb - Holy shizzle. Pretty cool way to finish the vid man, really nice.

Outro:

Very nice, simple but relaxing and cool backing, 'Christal Method' eh .

Outro Stunts:

4.43: Explosion - If it were me that would be in the main part. Very nice idea, it looked awesome.
4.51: Tackleberry - The switchover. Precise and nice, ermm, headlice .
4.59: Kert - Haha that was really cool man, love these kinda little things that make a stunt really lovely to see .
5:08: Tackleberry - Holy shizzle, the second AG to grind ever, and this one was actually good. Shame you got stuck, fucking brilliant.
5.19: Kert - WAHAHAAH Very funny and nerve wrackingly creatively sexily awesome way to end the vid .

Overall:

Wow I am FUCKING impressed. Forget Doperide 3. Forget Trial By Fire. Forget Voyage. Forget ANY other crew video you thought was awesome, this just topped it. Best crew video to come out of any crew for Vice City, no doubt about it. The editing, the stunts, the name (Plethy you creative scum ) all contributed to make this tip top perfect. Ironic name though, you call it Techjam but quite obviously your Technical minds weren't jammed atall, a little contradictory dont you think .

Five words to describe it:

HOLY FUCKIN WOW MA DIZZLES!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 11:28:30 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 10:20:45 AM »
Downloading.

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 10:22:32 AM »
Lol I should've gotten the first post, but I didn't even bother to go past Bob's post thinking it was already on its 4th page or so. Dling
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:23:15 AM by Torque »

Offline Paxton

• View Profile
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 10:22:34 AM »
Dling at 200kbs.

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 10:23:51 AM »
I liked it alot, the intro was short and cool. BoBsaget editing surprised me. I'll make a longer coment later, but here you got my first feeling.

Offline Makrame

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 10:31:40 AM »
 so unexpected, downloading. Weird name btw.

Offline Turtle Dick

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 10:34:40 AM »
Quote from: Makrame
Weird name btw.
PlethZorb came up with it, what did ya expect?

Offline Darth Sidious

• View Profile
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 10:35:53 AM »
Quote from: Turtle Dick
Quote from: Makrame
Weird name btw.
PlethZorb came up with it, what did ya expect?
something crappy  

full review soon, but first i have to stunt (H)

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2007, 10:37:04 AM »
Waiting for the streaming version to process at a public library. Maaaaan.

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2007, 10:40:17 AM »
DOWNLAODING

FUCKING AWESOME SONG AND I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT OLD OR NOT...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:42:28 AM by sony »

Offline Paxton

• View Profile
[TMS] Techjam (VC)
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2007, 10:42:28 AM »
I really like it.

First of all, there's no care about the song, it's old but still cool. Editing is a great work, i njoy a lot that style. About the stunt most of them are pwnage! Ostits rotation looks so awesome and same about Tack's pizzaboy stoppie2grind. Those are my favourites.

Not gonna make a full review but i said all.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:42:59 AM by PaxtonfT »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal