Author Topic: Underrated  (Read 18201 times)

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Underrated
« Reply #165 on: August 04, 2007, 04:39:26 AM »
I didn't knew you copyied them from topics of your videos.
Well, better rating, since I DL/ed it and now when I got home.

Editing: 8/10 Good work, but could be better.
Music: 9/10 I liked this.
Stunts: 10/10 I dont say anything, except that this is the video I watch before I start stunting (when I get XP, sucks @ Vista).

9.5/10.

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Underrated
« Reply #166 on: August 04, 2007, 04:47:55 AM »
Quote from: Mythic
I didn't knew you copyied them from topics of your videos.
No I didn't say that.

Thanks again for your comment(s) Mythic.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Underrated
« Reply #167 on: August 04, 2007, 05:18:25 AM »
Skipped 2 last pages, but read the whole Finallight thing, I think although it can be harsh to read a bad review, finallight pointed out things is his own opinion. You should just accept that fact and focus on the other 10 pages of great comments you have. You can't win them all guys

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Underrated
« Reply #168 on: August 04, 2007, 01:32:38 PM »
Quote from: Xtramus
Quote from: ofthemountain
There's also no PCJ 600 in LC, or any bikes?
LC = The Liberty City Total Conversion for GTA: Vice City, implementing bikes and helicopters amongst others in the GTA: III map. I'm not talking GTA: III here.
The model still is in the game, isn't it? Therefore I wouldn't really call it modding. What's wrong with it anyway, who cares? For me it's exactly the same as using the PCJ in LC.

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Underrated
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2007, 12:53:43 AM »
Yay, happy one week birthday to us!

I know this thread is sort of dead now so if nobody posts I don't want the last post to be arguing.  So I'd like to take this time out to thank everyone who watched and commented. Feels really great to have made more than 150 in just a couple of days. So BIG thanks to everyone who liked this video (+finallight and sweet) and shoutout to Spoof for the userbar (and everyone who's using it ), Torque for putting it on the TGA front page and Slim_Trashman for posting it on gtagaming's front page.

I'd be forever grateful if Nitz and Torque would really follow up on what you said and write full reviews. Yeah, that'd really be a dream come true. I mean shiat, you two are a big source of inspiration to me. Don't get it twisted people, I hate suck ups and I value all the comments the same. It's just that Torque is that guy who did the awesomest transfer in b/w and Nitzkit is that big fat head guy with a blue shirt who did that grind that made me want to stunt in the first place (Dedicated). I hope I don't come off rude and ungrateful. After all, you put it on TGA and Nitz I barely ever see you download/comment on videos, and I've read somewhere that you only save the best of the best. So I apologize if I sound greedy.

I know it's a bit late but I've added a high speed link to the first post for anyone who wants to download it in the future.
Kires Hi-Speed server (Click 'Save As' to download)
I got 2 Mbps from this page.  Also if you've got a media player that can play URLs, such as winamp, you can stream it at the highest quality possible.

Thanks again everyone, I can't describe the fantastic feeling of receiving comments like this!  And trust me when I say we're not gonna be a one hit wonder.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 05:17:57 AM by Mr.Magic »

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
Underrated
« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2007, 04:10:22 AM »
WTF is b/w?

Offline Krow+

• The Only Douchebag Allowed
    • View Profile
Underrated
« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2007, 05:02:45 AM »
Underrated - Full Review
Krow

Intro:
An odd song, to my tastes anyway. It went well with what was being presented and flowed smoothly. It actully made me wanna see it more!

Stunts:
[1:05-1:11] Intresting, nice to start a video with, and a really nice airgrab.
[1:12-1:19] I was expecting an old stoppie to grind or something, but that was really unexpected spot.
[1:20-1:29] Nice job grinding the whole thing, as well as landing the boat.
[1:30-1:36] Wow, really nice. That must've took forever to land it, riding up that small little side ledge...
[1:37-1:47] You can actully bump those? Nice! Neat little wallride added at the end.
[1:48-1:54] Fuck....  
[1:55-2:00] Short runup? How high was that landing?
[2:01-2:12] Hmm, I was wondering about that spot, but never even thought to grind.
[2:13-2:24] Fuck again....  
[2:25-2:33] Wasn't that a challenge somewhere?
[2:34-2:41] I wish I knew about bumping this shit before hand.
[2:42-2:47] Haha! Finally! Someone got the damn tower.... Fuck.
[2:48-3:00] Finally someone landed the damn docks, in a new way too.  
[3:01-3:17] Did you bump something or what...? The ledge doesn't look high enough for a stoppie2grind, or I'm retarted...
[3:26-3:40] New spot, couldn't ask for it to be landed better.
[3:41-2:53] Fuck me with a goddamn pole! That was so fucking pwnage.
[3:54-4:05] Ronald Mc-Goddamned-Donald
[4:06-4:27] Another 'Fuck Me' stunt, I even had the challenge made for this one.

Outro/Credits:
[4:32-4:42] Intresting, I swear I know someone was trying that...
[4:43-4:47] Duuuuuude, Drop bump it.  
[4:48-4:58] Abused runup... Funny though.
[5:09-5:14] What... the... fuck?

Music:
Intro: As I said before, odd, but went well.
Main: About time someone used the damn song, Great one, no?
Credits: Eeeeh.... no
Note: Yeah, I suck at music comments v.v music is music.

Editing:
The editting was better than I had expected. It was a little weird at some points, but very good. Though the 1 transition was whored to death in it >.>;;

Conclusion:
Stunting [9/10]
Editing [8.5/10]
Music [9.5/10]
Overall [9.9/10]

You don't get a 10/10, but .1 lower is still a 10. There are a few things that could've been changed, but otherwise it was definatly worth downloading. Bliss and Mr. Magic, I proclaim you both as grind gods!

Quick Edit: No angels really lost their wings in the making of this full review <.< I just lost stunts...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 05:05:26 AM by Krow »

Offline Bliss

• View Profile
    • http://www.myass.com
Underrated
« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2007, 06:46:40 AM »
Awesome review Krow, big thanks  enjoyed reading it. Bummer you lost stunts man .

Offline Krow+

• The Only Douchebag Allowed
    • View Profile
Underrated
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2007, 06:58:08 AM »
Nah, it's not that big. It just shows that you guys are a pack of creative stunters ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal