Author Topic: Tandem - Brulla and Dannye  (Read 22471 times)

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Tandem - Brulla and Dannye
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 07:29:07 AM »
upping the LQ to t00b

Offline jessrocked

• Veteran Member
  • Victory Loves Preparation
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jessrocked
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 07:33:20 AM »
laughing out loud.. downloading..

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 07:37:58 AM »
Downright delectable, delicious, delightful and delovely. One of the most refreshing vids that I've ever had the immense pleasure to watch. The creativity and zaniness was something I pretty much expected - having Dannye as one contributor and editor...but Brulla's stuff was just as great to watch. If anyone had PMed me on MSN and said they just nailed a triple high jump in a gang esparanto after colliding with the FBI...I would have recommended a lengthy stay in a looney bin. Reverse Skimmer stunts, lovely caddy grinds, high energy Infernus/Hotring roofs...and grinds in a Trashmaster?

Great vid, groovy editing (which is part & parcel when Dannye's at the helm  ) and a fitting soundtrack. Tremendous effort lads, it's great to see something so fresh and whacky. Hats off.

Offline Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 07:50:12 AM »
Wow i know this will be great (brulla and dannye in one video = creativity), have to download. Will comment later.

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2007, 07:51:12 AM »
It was perfect  Alot of creativity as I love to see.  Brulla surprised me with some great stuff creativ and impressiv as I never seen from him before, Danny was constant as always  man, I loved your stuff where you percut that cabbie (inspired by krem probably).

Totaly enjoyable, that the type of video we miss on gtas...

Congratz mate

EDIT : I loved all the song too, and the editing was pretty good.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 07:51:44 AM by NuclearDeath »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2007, 07:52:27 AM »
Loved every single fucking second of it.

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2007, 07:58:40 AM »
Youtube LQ (streaming) :

CLIIIICKCCKKK

Rapidshare LQ (download) :

Will be here in 15 min

ill write an full review later

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2007, 08:02:55 AM »
Thanks for the comments guys  I'm sure waiting to get the pleasure of reading some full reviews

And thanks Boxxx for the youtube and lq link man

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2007, 08:08:46 AM »
Wow guys  Fucking holy bangladeshian cow! I'm speechless but I'm going to try to formulate a description of how good I thought it was. First I'd like to say it is by far the best video I've seen in a very long time, no doubt. If the voting times for best video of the year were on right now I'd definetly vote for this. I have to admit I was a little skeptic until the main part started, even though I already knew you two, especially Brulla, are two amazing "alternative vehicle" stunters. But I quickly changed my mind when I saw the stunts and heard the music.

Really it has everything! Great originality alongside fantastic, happy, clear, bright editing and music. I enjoyed every bit of it. I'm not going to name favorite stunts cus I thought every one of them had their own stunning qualities. 10/10 really you deserve it.  This video had the feeling[/color]* that most videos today miss. I think this video proves that it's not all about how high your p2b was, how many effects you managed to put into each clip or how rapefuck the speed of your music is. You didn't do a single pcj stunt and yet to me it's on the same level as Unorthodox. Yay for creativity and originality.

Edit: Well it's pretty much what kaneda said.

*See how I manage to advertise my own stuff even when I'm talking about something totally diffrent?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 12:21:39 PM by Mr.Magic »

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2007, 08:13:05 AM »
Quote from: Brulla
Thanks for the comments guys  I'm sure waiting to get the pleasure of reading some full reviews  

And thanks Boxxx for the youtube and lq link man

Hey ... your welcome man, people don't deserve waiting for this, ... soo creativ  

Btw here is the link to the LQ download :

Code: [Select]
[url="http://rapidshare.com/files/40984999/tandem.rar"]Click[/url]
ooh and if the video is downloaded more then 20 times from the link i will provide an fullspeed direct link:)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 08:15:18 AM by boxXx »

Offline Brandon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2007, 08:17:13 AM »
Incredible stunts. I like car stunts much better than bike stunts. This makes me want to reinstall VC and do some car stunts.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2007, 08:21:03 AM »
Ownage video guys, the feel is much different to other videos, and you stayed away from bikes, which made me smile, I teh lurved this .
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 09:08:14 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Spoofy

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2007, 08:38:36 AM »

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2007, 08:42:15 AM »
The unmanned vehicle bump....after my own heart you are Dannye  But yeah a very entertaining video from the both of you, some great grinds and cool movement with the cars especially. I would make a longer comment (and I will probably do a longer review tomorrow so stay tuned) but as Dannye put it, its that stupid need for sleep a calling me.

Thanks for a treat of a video and a definite keeper.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2007, 08:49:24 AM »
much more ppl are going to car stunt causes of this vid great stunts you guys must be really patient i love Dannye's style of editing and Brulla stunts and Dannye stunts

4 WHEELS  NO PCJ LAND

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal