Author Topic: Watch This, Two!  (Read 41279 times)

Offline ki4o

• View Profile
Re: Watch This, Two!
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2013, 06:13:38 AM »
King.

Offline Dani0

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2013, 11:11:58 AM »
Easily the best SA video ever made.

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2013, 02:18:28 PM »
Fantastic work Taz, unreal stunting quality (and quantity). Will you keep stunting after this?

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2013, 02:23:37 PM »
Taz, you're amazing!

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2013, 02:45:40 PM »
Forgot to comment on this here, sick video! :D

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2013, 01:35:49 PM »
Wow, I really do not have words for this... But one thing is for sure, seeing this kind of material by you made me wanna start stunting back in the day. In my eyes, you are the embodiment of SA stunting.

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2013, 03:14:56 PM »
Sorry but this is just so modded and who doesnt see it is an idiot.

To not be the negative prick, great video though, the edit wasnt perfect but it was okay and the music choice was alright. I dont mind modding anymore, just a shame you had such gread grinds and stunts and had to put those modded big airs in. Still enjoyed the video tho, one of the best videos i have seen this year. Shame the mods but w/e, i would have to laugh so hard if this wins the best unmodded video of 2013 :lol:

Wait a minute. This video is great and i enjoyed it, but lets face the truth. There are better edited videos even though this one is above average, better music choices which fit a stunt video better. Not mentioning the stunts because some of them were outstanding (freeway grind, SF double bump) but some of them were also modded which is a big minus, since stunting is mostly about the stunts (or used to be). This is up to everyones taste but i can hardly understand people calling it best solo ever made, not even close to best stunting video of all time. You guys are kind to him but it sounds more like a joke to me.

Avalanche finisher and the navalbase p2b and they were proven possible.

I dont want to start a flame war or anything, but its just incredible how people believe in this. Not completely sure about the naval base stunt but the Avalanche finisher has never been landed again for a reason. Its not possible and youre just lying to yourself there man.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:35:21 PM by Haylèy Williams »

JL

« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2013, 05:15:35 PM »

To not be the negative prick, great video though, the edit wasnt perfect but it was okay and the music choice was alright. I dont mind modding anymore, just a shame you had such gread grinds and stunts and had to put those modded big airs in. Still enjoyed the video tho, one of the best videos i have seen this year. Shame the mods but w/e, i would have to laugh so hard if this wins the best unmodded video of 2013 :lol:

What a truckload of bullshit. Proove your point or remain silent.
If you really think that kind of pointless accusation-posting is okay i'm going to go ahead and call every single stunt you ever landed modded for no reason.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2013, 05:28:36 PM »
jl modded his hair with hairgelhack thats why they are so spiked up

no but damster, maybe ask for replays firstly?

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2013, 05:29:44 PM »

What a truckload of bullshit. Proove your point or remain silent.
If you really think that kind of pointless accusation-posting is okay i'm going to go ahead and call every single stunt you ever landed modded for no reason.
It'd be helpful if Damster actually did any stunts  :lol:

JL

« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2013, 05:36:09 PM »
It'd be helpful if Damster actually did any stunts  :lol:

jesus fucking christ thats even worse... thats so fucking bad that he actually managed to post something i'd call a "youtube comment" outside of fucking youtube. holy shit

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2013, 11:36:23 PM »
I dont want to start a flame war or anything, but its just incredible how people believe in this. Not completely sure about the naval base stunt but the Avalanche finisher has never been landed again for a reason. Its not possible and youre just lying to yourself there man.
Both of them were relanded by a lot of guys. For Avalanche's finisher I remember Hachiro, Instel, and some other guys landing it. And for the navalbase stunt aswell, Eddeman, Ode / Delfy, and some other guys. Everyone who tried could tell you that it is more than possible to reach the base. With that runup, that speed, and a great bump, you get it.

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2013, 02:24:04 AM »
Both of them were relanded by a lot of guys. For Avalanche's finisher I remember Hachiro, Instel, and some other guys landing it. And for the navalbase stunt aswell, Eddeman, Ode / Delfy, and some other guys. Everyone who tried could tell you that it is more than possible to reach the base. With that runup, that speed, and a great bump, you get it.

That is funny since Delfy & Hachiro also modded. But I gotta admit the Naval base stunt is possible and as i mentioned in the first post.

Even if i had GTA installed and could see the replays, it wouldnt prove anything, the avaiability of programms that can mod the game (handling, roche method, etc.) is so huge that its almost impossible to spot a well modded stunt. You dont have to agree with me, i said my opinion, isnt that what this topic is for? There are many things you cant 100% prove but everyone knows about them, and skilled modding is one of them. First negative reaction and you just have to reply, like i just said the video was completely shit, which is absolutely didnt. You probably believe its clean and Taz has been clean his whole "stunting career", but only himself knows how it truly is. Who cares though, right? After all he wouldnt be the only one WH modder.

As for the point me not landing any stunts - da fuq man? I stopped stunting maybe even 3 years ago. I wasnt really shining as a stunter but im satisfied with me being a part of ESU (only some people will know what crew that is or am i wrong?) and being a part of around 20 videos of whose half is not on YT anymore since FlatHead deleted them from his channel. But how does it actually matter, ive been doing mostly big air stunts and stunting for time long enough to spot an impossible spot. And ive also tried to modify my handling and i can tell you nobody would ever spot that if you dont add 50 speed.

I dont know why youre so angry about me saying that, i enjoyed the vid, why would i not enjoy a video just because its modded, every 2nd is nowadays. You tell me to remain silent if i dont have any proof and then you just post something like your last post? Temper temper?

Offline Odd

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2013, 03:57:46 AM »
Taz can land these stunt because he spend a lot of time on them. It took years for him to make a new solo. All these big airs are truely possible to land if you get a perfect rad with a perfect bump. Just learn how to land big airs, it's not easier than technical spots, it's just different.

As he said, you can ask him for replays, so if you want to see something, he has nothing to hide, ask him !

After that, please stop, you said your opinon, that's okay, but gtastunting doesn't need another new modding war  ;)

JL

« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2013, 05:56:08 AM »
Even if i had GTA installed and could see the replays, it wouldnt prove anything, the avaiability of programms that can mod the game (handling, roche method, etc.) is so huge that its almost impossible to spot a well modded stunt. You dont have to agree with me, i said my opinion, isnt that what this topic is for? There are many things you cant 100% prove but everyone knows about them, and skilled modding is one of them. First negative reaction and you just have to reply, like i just said the video was completely shit, which is absolutely didnt. You probably believe its clean and Taz has been clean his whole "stunting career", but only himself knows how it truly is. Who cares though, right? After all he wouldnt be the only one WH modder.

Keep your shitty beliefs to yourself man. Just because you cannot deal with the idea of landing those stunts un-modded doesn't mean others can't. Seriously man; take your shit and get out of here. It's fucking spam.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal