Author Topic: Plani - ILUSIONISTA  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Airbrush

• View Profile
Re: Plani - ILUSIONISTA
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2024, 03:03:17 PM »
The video was a real treat for stunting enthusiasts. The tricks performed were jaw-dropping and executed with precision. The grind to the wallride took everyone by surprise and showed the incredible skill and fearlessness of the stunter.

What really stood out to me was the editing of the video. It was not overly flashy or complicated but rather clean and straightforward. This simplicity allowed the focus to be on the tricks themselves, giving the video a more authentic and genuine feel.

The choice of music complemented the stunting perfectly, creating a great atmosphere throughout the video. It enhanced the adrenaline-filled moments and kept the viewers engaged from start to finish.

Overall, this video was a fantastic display of talent, creativity, and impressive stunting skills. The stunts performed were mind-blowing, and the editing was top-notch. It's definitely a video that will leave any stunter wanting more. Well done!

:wub:

why did you get chatgpt to write your review?

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2024, 05:06:04 PM »
The video was a real treat for stunting enthusiasts. The tricks performed were jaw-dropping and executed with precision. The grind to the wallride took everyone by surprise and showed the incredible skill and fearlessness of the stunter.

What really stood out to me was the editing of the video. It was not overly flashy or complicated but rather clean and straightforward. This simplicity allowed the focus to be on the tricks themselves, giving the video a more authentic and genuine feel.

The choice of music complemented the stunting perfectly, creating a great atmosphere throughout the video. It enhanced the adrenaline-filled moments and kept the viewers engaged from start to finish.

Overall, this video was a fantastic display of talent, creativity, and impressive stunting skills. The stunts performed were mind-blowing, and the editing was top-notch. It's definitely a video that will leave any stunter wanting more. Well done!

Apparently it happend

Offline Airbrush

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2024, 05:11:18 PM »

Apparently it happend

cant even get motherfuckers to TYPE naturally in the year of our lord 2024.

you do you boo.

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2024, 08:06:41 PM »

Apparently it happend

you do you boo.

Please don't lecture me with your nonsense. You're welcome to lecture your friends on your SA:MP server, because unfortunately that's all you are allowed to. Your statement was totally unnecessary and exaggerated. You get upset about a troll text, while you panting like a dog at the end of your video. Please reflect on yourself before lecturing others. Have a nice day.

Offline Airbrush

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2024, 09:01:07 PM »

Apparently it happend

you do you boo.

Please don't lecture me with your nonsense. You're welcome to lecture your friends on your SA:MP server, because unfortunately that's all you are allowed to. Your statement was totally unnecessary and exaggerated. You get upset about a troll text, while you panting like a dog at the end of your video. Please reflect on yourself before lecturing others. Have a nice day.

lmfao touch a nerve did I? I wasn't upset champ. Just calling it like I see it.

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2024, 02:24:07 AM »
Plani delivers as always, excellent video brother! :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUN-1L517q4

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2024, 06:51:38 AM »
Amazing video my buddy, the final result was better than I expected :ajaja:
Lots of spots where you thought out of the box, the huge curbs to double grind were SICK :|

Keep freeway stunting alive :mellow:
Love you my man, looking forward for a sequel 🫶🏻

Online Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2024, 01:57:45 PM »
https://youtu.be/l1eHs3PdGlM should be live soon :ffvsielj3:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2024, 04:15:13 AM »
Thanks for all the comments and reactions :wub: You guys are awesome

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2024, 07:33:11 AM »
High quality and a very entertaining video, it seems like you can produce all these enjoyable videos all by yourself  :P
It was unusual but refreshing to see (almost) only freeway stunts. You proved once again that you have a unique eye for grindcombos and your executions remain spotless. This combined with the simple (in a good way) editing created a cool flow of stunts in the video and I was wishing it would go longer. What amazes me is how seemingly effortlessly you do these tricks, kinda reminds me of Sorcery in VC.
I hope to see more from you and that it is not the end!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2024, 12:52:32 PM »
I haven't been well recently (hence why I've barely posted or watched anything recently), but this raised my spirits a little bit :D. Great stunts and sharp editing Plani, I like the video's title too! I think 1:47 (dat curve and 180 doe :blink:) and the last two stunts were my favourites :mellow:.

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • Board Mods
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2024, 02:12:56 AM »
That was pretty enjoyable mate, good job on the editing too :cc_detective:

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2024, 12:08:04 PM »
Great job on the solo  ;) the stunts felt very fresh and it was a joy to watch the freeway being used so creatively. The sparks make all of these grinds look even better.

My favorite stunts were the opener, 0:50, 0:58 and the finisher. Hope to see another solo from you!

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2024, 03:15:54 AM »

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2024, 06:55:04 AM »
This was like a breath of fresh air, fantastic solo Plani! :a-cheer: Your grind combos in SA have always been some of my favourites because you always manage to come up with interesting ideas while also keeping them on the faster side (without 15 seconds of stoppies in between) and this video took both of those aspects up a notch! :ajaja:

My favourites were the opener, 0:58, 1:15, 1:40, 1:50 and the finisher but I could pretty much list all of them, the overall level of stunting was very high throughout. I also enjoyed the editing, very nice pacing with clean camera angles, pleasant colours and a cool soundtrack - very enjoyable video overall! I hope to see more from you in the future, keep rocking! :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal