Author Topic: [LC] Sanchez Distance  (Read 9312 times)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[LC] Sanchez Distance
« on: November 22, 2011, 05:21:43 AM »
Beat Luky's old record of 456 with exactly 50ft, I guess someone else can easily beat this though. Let's get it started.  :D

Replay: http://www.sendspace.com/file/m6kbmd

btw on this spot with a freeway I got exactly 653ft (current record from Cdarmy) on my first attempt but after that I couldn't get close anymore, so you can try that as well.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 05:23:41 AM by Genyus »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [LC] Sanchez Distance
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 05:23:21 AM »
Yeah I was thinking about it when I checked the WR list "lol the faggio record is longer than the sanchez one".

I'm assuming you used my spot? (or maybe it was fugitive's spot, I never saw the replay)

Edit: Oh and Rainbow told me we shouldn't use sendspace for replays. Use a site where they don't delete the files after a certain amount of time, or do like me and upload the replay as an attatchment in your post. I don't know if every kind of member can do this though...

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 05:32:59 AM »
Oh didn't know that. I'll reupload it to another place, any suggestions? and yeah I used your spot :P

btw you should update the SAiVC records as well if you could (stuff like freeway height isn't on there yet)

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 05:36:36 AM »
I'll let Rainbow handle that section... If you want to help manage the world records then I'd gladly give you permission to do so. Just ask one of the admins to make you a mod in this section, and you should be able to edit the OP of the official WR topic.

I think mediafire don't delete their shit

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 12:09:30 PM »
Megaupload keeps the files forever.

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 08:56:28 AM »
Nice one...but nobody is beating my records!! :P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZASVFR9

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 12:00:07 PM »
I'm such an idiot, I thought I barely got any distance so I drove into the water and teleported back up onfoot and well... :|. It seems pretty easy to beat at least :ninja:

EDIT: Beat it again, will clip it soon but here's a replay for now. I done that in about 5 minutes, I bet someone can easily reach 600ft if they get the perfect bump.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 12:08:17 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 12:21:23 PM »
yay we've got the ball rolling, gonna try some more now. Nice to see the title defender in here as well, sup Luky? :P

btw SS is that some kind of ENB or something you always got in your pics and vids?

Offline Rainbow

• Board Mods
  • Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 12:24:14 PM »
I'd love to have some help with these records. I'll let you guys decide who gets this one  :cc_detective:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 12:30:41 PM »
Sanchez Distance World Record (560ft)

btw SS is that some kind of ENB or something you always got in your pics and vids?

Yeah I use the particle.txd from Vice City HD with the original water texture put back in. Vice City HD also comes with an ENB config which I used as a base for my own ENB config. My config is completely different though, I changed everything. I also use the original VC timecyc because LC's sucks in my opinion, uploading at the moment by the way.

EDIT: Wow the thumbnail looks retarded lol, the colours are dark on the video itself :P
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 12:40:09 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 12:46:54 PM »
Haha wtf I was just thinking to myself how you got 560ft when you landed next to that trash can and then my ISB pops up as 576ft :lol:

upping everything required atm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MX9E95ZC

sanchez wr distance 576ft
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 01:11:47 PM by Genyus »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 12:49:46 PM »
I reckon someone can get max 620ft here, you just need a good bump. You can see I even slid sideways on the runup slightly before the ramp :P

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 12:52:33 PM »
Hmm 600ft is gonna be hard, on the brink of impossible for me at least, if one of you gets 600ft I give up :lol: and yeah your runup was kinda sloppy, mine was better on that behalf but I ended up getting only 16ft more :hmm:

edit: does someone know how to fix that I can't upload videos as hidden anymore? I got a copyright claim from youtube on a video but I deleted it as they asked me to but now it still says my account is invalid so I can't upload videos as hidden
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 01:13:04 PM by Genyus »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 08:35:12 AM »
I got 583 with the infernus, managed to overwrite the replay -.-

I used a Rhino let it be said, don't you think that could give better results with the Sanchez too?

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 08:41:06 AM »
Hmm I guess so, but is it allowed to have secondary vehicles? I thought these were supposed to be somewhat natural. :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal