Author Topic: Dreamland-Oliver&Brain  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Oliver_

• DSS Crew
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
Dreamland-Oliver&Brain
« on: August 18, 2019, 08:43:23 PM »
Hey, guys, about a month later, I edited a double cab video, Brain is a good friend from my hometown, and we play games together a lot.
About ten years ago we did a double.This time may be a memorial.
It is a pity that I have not succeeded in many places, but there is not enough time.I'm going to work the day after tomorrow. so I don't have much time to make the rest of the site work.
I spent nearly three days editing video, much time rendering video.
I hope you like this video.
https://youtu.be/29rs1U7vQhc

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
Re: Dreamland-Oliver&Brain
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 09:36:02 PM »
holy shit you guys rocked my day  :o i totally didnt expect such level of taxi boosting when I clicked your topic. You guys took your time and really gave birth to a masterpiece. Some oldies here and there but Im sure each active stunter here should appreciate your dedication for landing those precisions. Some very cool ideas and places to boost, hats off to you two.

Standouts for me: opener, 1:03, 2:08, 2:49, 3:47 (if it wasnt bail), 5:31, pre-finisher and finisher  :wub:

Offline Oliver_

• DSS Crew
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 11:05:11 PM »
holy shit you guys rocked my day  :o i totally didnt expect such level of taxi boosting when I clicked your topic. You guys took your time and really gave birth to a masterpiece. Some oldies here and there but Im sure each active stunter here should appreciate your dedication for landing those precisions. Some very cool ideas and places to boost, hats off to you two.

Standouts for me: opener, 1:03, 2:08, 2:49, 3:47 (if it wasnt bail), 5:31, pre-finisher and finisher  :wub:

Thank you very much for your encouragement and such valuable comments. You have always been a senior whom I admire very much. Taxi stunts are time and luck, but they also require skill. To be honest, 3:47 is a half-finished product

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 11:36:32 PM »
Really enjoyable video guys, the atmosphere was so chill while the stunts were really amazing. It does look like you put alot of work in it, good job  :happy:

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 01:45:21 AM »
amazing stuff guys, congrats on best taxi video ever, simply epik

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 06:13:59 AM »
Admirable work, to have found and invested the time in finding and landing these inventive spots in 2019. It's no secret I'm a sucker for taxi stunting and admittedly could have done with several better executions but in all sincerity it didn't detract much the video. I was relieved I hadn't lost anything.

Well done guys, thanks for providing us with a quality, entertaining taxi vid in 2019.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 09:45:22 AM »
liked pole and palm boosts, good video, but rainbow's taxi solo still better <3
anyway gj!

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 10:24:34 AM »
! appreciate your dedication cool video :P

Offline Oliver_

• DSS Crew
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2019, 06:56:28 PM »
liked pole and palm boosts, good video, but rainbow's taxi solo still better <3
anyway gj!
Right! Rainbow has always been my favorite taxi stunter,I have watched his solo for many times to learn the skills of taxi.

Offline Ruiner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2019, 01:02:28 AM »
nice finisher :a-cheer:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2019, 03:04:36 AM »
Amazing video guys, did not expect it to be this good.
Top quality boosts, great precision landings, and for some reason I found a great number of the stunts interesting for some reason. Maybe it was the place, the landing or just the boost in itself. Also I loved the editing along with this soundtrack, this tranquil atmosphere fitted really well these taxi stunts. The music went on and the boosts were just coming and coming, no wonder I didn't even have time to check how many minutes I'm into the video. All in all a masterpiece as earlier mentioned, a rarity in 2019, thanks for the experience guys!

Also, I have never experienced someone putting it this way, just like a politician  :lol:

Standouts for me: 3:47 (if it wasnt bail)
To be honest, 3:47 is a half-finished product

Offline Oliver_

• DSS Crew
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2019, 11:35:11 PM »
Amazing video guys, did not expect it to be this good.
Top quality boosts, great precision landings, and for some reason I found a great number of the stunts interesting for some reason. Maybe it was the place, the landing or just the boost in itself. Also I loved the editing along with this soundtrack, this tranquil atmosphere fitted really well these taxi stunts. The music went on and the boosts were just coming and coming, no wonder I didn't even have time to check how many minutes I'm into the video. All in all a masterpiece as earlier mentioned, a rarity in 2019, thanks for the experience guys!

Also, I have never experienced someone putting it this way, just like a politician  :lol:

Standouts for me: 3:47 (if it wasnt bail)
To be honest, 3:47 is a half-finished product
Thank you for your thoughtful comments

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal