Author Topic: Versa Alliance Montage 4  (Read 2385 times)

Offline xxBAghostxx

• I dunno what to put here
    • View Profile
Versa Alliance Montage 4
« on: April 25, 2014, 11:33:02 AM »
Hey guys, so we recently released our newest Stunt Montage. I don't really understand how some of our members are landing stunts so fast, but I guess that's a good thing. I still thought there should have been a few that could have been removed, but it's not too big of a deal. Also, there weren't nearly as many motorbike stunts as we hoped, as most of us haven't done any since patch. So it ended up being mostly car stunts. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!

Versa Alliance GTA 5 Stunt Montage 4! (GTA V Stunts)

Stunters: Nightmare, Nitro, BA ghost, TimeWorpz, Hiddenriot, Penguin, R33P3R, Delrage, Thunder, and Turtu

Editor: Penguin

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Versa Alliance Montage 4
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 11:41:15 AM »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:33:50 PM by mateus »

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 08:44:57 PM »
Liked the montage. It was a good one. Having sgtturtu is a good look for you guys, he really had great stunts like the precision at the airport and the finisher. I was hoping for another insane plane stunt for nightmare, that one he did was great but I saw it before. Hiddenriot's stunt at 1:50 just looked ridiculous, would prefer that stunt if he didn't go so high. Going on such a height and landing such a low building looks dumb to me sorry. Other car stunts were nice though. Nice vid overall

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 07:36:30 AM »
You guys keep getting better, seen some of these before but some spots / stunters surprised me.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 05:57:43 AM »
You guys keep getting better, seen some of these before but some spots / stunters surprised me.
Amazing video. Loved it. You guys rock!

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 07:31:11 AM »
Somehow I feel like someone's breathing down my neck...

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 11:45:31 AM »
The Finisher  ;D Awesome video guys

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 03:43:44 AM »
Sgtturtu ftw  :a-cheer: Great stunts throughout the video, but some of those Adder stunts were kind of random and easy. The precision near the airport on the pole was my favorite. On a side note, wasn't the opener a bail? Where he crashed into the house? Or was that a different clip?

Offline Nitromanic

• Nooby Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 06:46:21 AM »
Sgtturtu ftw  :a-cheer: Great stunts throughout the video, but some of those Adder stunts were kind of random and easy. The precision near the airport on the pole was my favorite. On a side note, wasn't the opener a bail? Where he crashed into the house? Or was that a different clip?
It was a bail but he was the editor so he put it in...he thought the stunt was amazing  :|

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 06:39:32 AM »
Getting nicer and nicer  :euro:

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2014, 05:22:37 AM »
It was a bail but he was the editor so he put it in...he thought the stunt was amazing  :|
It would have been if he landed it, too bad it was just an 'almost' :cheersad:

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2014, 08:46:48 AM »
GTA V Stunt - Leftover Clip

Just sharing. Tried Delrage's spot without slowmo in SP(3rd try). Just a day or two before High life DLC. Slowmo is really unnecessary most of the time. It would have been insane without a slow mo for his part. Mine wasn't done at full speed so the building behind is really possible if done in full speed.  :jajaja:

Offline xxBAghostxx

• I dunno what to put here
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2014, 12:07:36 PM »
GTA V Stunt - Leftover Clip

Just sharing. Tried Delrage's spot without slowmo in SP(3rd try). Just a day or two before High life DLC. Slowmo is really unnecessary most of the time. It would have been insane without a slow mo for his part. Mine wasn't done at full speed so the building behind is really possible if done in full speed.  :jajaja:

Yeah, I knew it was possible without slowmo because i tried it too. I tried to convince him to land it without slowmo but he wouldn't.  :|

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal