Author Topic: GTA V COLLAB "Malevolence" Coming Soon! (Updated Stunters)  (Read 4109 times)

Offline FantasticalGamer

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
Re: GTA V Community Stunt Montage! *Submit Your Clips*
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2014, 07:12:54 AM »
Same editor who did your first montage that I couldn't watch for shit because it was so over edited?  :|
It is but when he made that I told him to overedit not knowing it wouldn't  get support. This one he will edit normally without zooming, flashes, and bright color correction and it will be slower paced so every stunt will be clear and easily visible.
After watching your preview...get a new editor. That is not edited normally without zooming/flashes/bright colour correction. It has all 3 of those and more! Couldn't see half of the stunts in preview properly for what they are.
Its not just gonna be raw stunts thats what NU is and will stay credible for. They provide good entertainment even though theres little to no editing. I on the other hand enjoy things like this and ffs there is one effect used throughout the whole thing you can clearly see every stunt you dont even know what an overedit is...

Offline Nitromanic

• Nooby Stunter
    • View Profile
Re: GTA V Community Stunt Montage! *Submit Your Clips*
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2014, 10:37:39 AM »
Same editor who did your first montage that I couldn't watch for shit because it was so over edited?  :|
It is but when he made that I told him to overedit not knowing it wouldn't  get support. This one he will edit normally without zooming, flashes, and bright color correction and it will be slower paced so every stunt will be clear and easily visible.
After watching your preview...get a new editor. That is not edited normally without zooming/flashes/bright colour correction. It has all 3 of those and more! Couldn't see half of the stunts in preview properly for what they are.
Its not just gonna be raw stunts thats what NU is and will stay credible for. They provide good entertainment even though theres little to no editing. I on the other hand enjoy things like this and ffs there is one effect used throughout the whole thing you can clearly see every stunt you dont even know what an overedit is...
What NU is and will stay credible for? You mean every stunt montage made by anyone ever par this one? I seriously can't see the stunts properly, there is clearly more than one effect used as well. Do you know the definition of the word? Good luck with the montage then.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: GTA V COLLAB "Relentless" ACCEPTING CLIPS! (PREVIEW IS UP)
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2014, 11:22:12 AM »
Ladies, now now.

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2014, 01:23:34 AM »
I think it's fine. Maybe only the color correction and there is NO NEED for effects on EVERY beat/ sound effects. A bit will do. Chill. But if the videos end up this way I don't really mind as long as I see stunts. And I don't know why it bothers Nitro so much when he is not even in the video lol. :P

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2014, 10:56:38 AM »
FantasticalGamer: Keep NU out of it.

Nitromanic: If you don't like it, don't send any stunts for it and make your own video after your taste.

Offline FantasticalGamer

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2014, 12:20:36 PM »
FantasticalGamer: Keep NU out of it.

Nitromanic: If you don't like it, don't send any stunts for it and make your own video after your taste.
My apologies!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal