Author Topic: Stunters From Hell - AeternuM  (Read 14038 times)

Offline .Dakar

• gta vc creator
    • View Profile
Re: Stunters From Hell - AeternuM
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2024, 06:08:44 PM »
prime stunteo is back
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 06:28:26 PM by .Dakar »

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2024, 01:30:46 PM »
Thats it, im redownloading this game lol.

Excellent video, i was not expecting this at all but was very pleased by what i saw

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2024, 07:02:07 PM »
https://youtu.be/Hg8IfsY6jmI?feature=shared

Buen trabajo hermanitos

Te quiero :wub:

Offline Angle.Fire

• Veteran Member
  • Never Mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2024, 04:26:42 AM »
I originally intended uploading a live reaction and even recorded myself but i was just speechless and excited all the time so i deleted the video instantly. I have no right react to this just like MO video. It's not the quality of stunts for the most part(favourites will always be subjective), it's the effort that have gone to this. Making such a badass comeback. I felt tiny  :ajaja:

All i gotta say is thank you for making this art. I really wish to see more videos from you in future

Long live SFH  ;D

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2024, 04:07:45 AM »
What a video guys! Well done everyone involved! Loved the stunts and the editing, MaCi, Ltab and Cooper stood out for me.
The only thing I didn't like was the huge ass fov at the second part, that's terrible, don't do it  :lol:

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2024, 05:11:20 AM »
Really nice stunts! Good job everyone :)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2024, 09:03:23 AM »
Finally someone landed my bsm backbump 2 roof in LC (finisher by Hedgehog) Well done!

boxxx also surprised me with his skimmer bump, I tried to find stunts like this all over saivc

Keep it up SFH!

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2024, 12:12:48 PM »
Wow, I didn't expect to see a new SFH video pop up so this was a really nice surprise! :a-cheer: Very cool video guys, huge props to everybody who participated! :cc_detective: The overall level of stunts were great throughout the video but my absolute favourites were probably Sasha's opener (nice distance there), Cooper's LC docks dropbump, bridge dropbump and first part finisher (and the wall glitch version too :lol:), MaCi's ramp to ledgegrind (so smooth :wub:), Hedgehog's LC boost to precision and huge infernus FBI bump at 8:20, Argy's 2nd part opener, Ltab's Hyman Condo precision, SAiVC long ledgegrind (loved how you locked in :jajaja:) and grind combo behind Cherry Poppers and Sorcery's LC ledgegrind.

I enjoyed the visual aspect of the video as well! The no leaf mod in LC during the first part and the extensive FOV in the second were a bit too much for my taste but overall it was a really nice experience so once again, congrats guys for putting together this video and I'll hope to see more from you in the future! :wub:

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2024, 10:48:57 PM »
Fantastic video guys, with such a fun and entertaining vibe throughout! Awesome intro (setting that vibe perfectly from the get-go) and the teaser/title that followed, and kick-ass stunts and editing/camerawork. I loved all the massive dropbumps, the tank work, plus the many clever grinds and precs - so much great stuff packed in there! And on that note, I also really loved that long credits section, with it packing in even more cool stunts in there too - I didn't want it to end!

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2024, 06:18:36 AM »
Thank you so much for the words and specially the reactions, I really appreciate it.

Finally after some failed attempts throught the years, we managed to get a video rolling and it happend, and it's a dream come true. I know these guys since more than 10 years ago (only met two irl, Argy and Sasha) and I can't believe we're still in touch despite life, obligations, responsabilites, etc, and worked together to worship this art. From my side it was not easy at all to take decisions, make agreements and stuff, editing and organizational wise, and some stunts where a pain in the ass of course (I couldn't manage to land some spots) but after a good amount of months it was all finished.

Huge thanks to Ltab for dragging me again into stunting (or maybe not (?)) and for being my psychologist (well actually he wasn't the only one of course but let's say he took more place in it), huge props to Sasha for making this incredible unskippable intro and being uniquely Sasha, thanks to Argy for the constant positive vibe and old school stunts, Hedgehog for being super nice and landing all killer stunts, Metalsoad for making the best car stunts, relanding the comet spot and being cool as fuck, Sorcery for having too much swag and being Sorcery, Ale for co-funding SFH with Ltab and a huge etcetera. Thanks for all the feedback and help with the editing in the making. MaCi where you at? Thanks for landing these incredible stunts. Also huge thanks to guests for guesting. These words are not enough and please don't feel excluded.

Huge hug to Ale, Argy, boxXx, Hedgehog, Hurricane, Ltab, MaCi, Metalsoad, Falldress (jk ;)), Sasha & Sorcery ;D :wub:

Offline Whitey EX. Dev

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2024, 04:55:44 PM »
hi people

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2024, 12:41:57 PM »
Such an epic video, i feel honored being a guest in this one! Stunts were awesome and a lot of them super original, the editing was great as well. 3 completely different styles with each of them killing it with an awesome vibe!
Definitely worth a re-watch every now and then!

Special thanks to Ltab for the invite, and motivation to get shit done!

Congrats SFH!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal