Author Topic: [VC] TMS  (Read 48986 times)

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [VC] TMS
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2010, 01:38:34 PM »
downloading this, been waiting for this about 5 mins after kindergarden was released.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2010, 01:38:51 PM »
Holy shit ... I thought that no single VC video can come anywhere near Barney's solo this year stuntwise, but ... I think even the highest expectations I had for this vid (considering the overall activity of the crew) have just been doubled. Especially emphasizing Brainkiller - who just did some of the best big air stuff I ever seen, also he made most of them look so great, especially that csm2grind, oh god that looked so awesome - not to mention the finisher, I thought no way thats gonna be landed - and Kert, seriously dude how many epic looking creative ideas can you conjure up in one video? Goddamn there were so many I can't even remember them all ...

Every other member did a great job too, I haven't seen a single stunt I didn't like and I haven't seen more than 2 stunts that didn't make my jaw hit the floor.

The editing was great, fitting, awesome. If BoB was really supposed to edit it at one point I wish he'd finished it, but hey this was good enough for me too.

The music fitted great with both the creative side and the big side - truly a good track.

Stunts: 10/10
Editing: 9/10
Music: 9/10

VC Crewvid of the year so far.

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2010, 01:38:56 PM »
brainkiller is one of the biggest modder in this world.

:lol: He's clearly just the best VC stunter there is.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2010, 01:39:41 PM »
awesome video  :ajaja:

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2010, 01:40:04 PM »
brainkiller is one of the biggest modder in this world.

:lol: He's clearly just the best VC stunter there is.
QFT!!!

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2010, 01:41:39 PM »
Kert you are clearly one of the top 5 stunters ever. :wub:  BK too, TMS is godly, too bad it's your last crew vid.
Can't wait to see this. Downloading.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2010, 01:42:19 PM »
Im truly speechless, the epicness in the video is simply indescribable, Kert was just plain sick with his nothing less than stunning technical stuff executed perfectly and are so great spots, aswell as his LC great tank gap, BK stunned me too with those huge PB's, especially the LC side tree one, but not forgetting everyone else who did top notch job aswell, just as an example Nuc's VC ship cabbie prec but every other one is just as epic.
Overall BK and Kert just made my jaw drop as never before from them with the most amazing performance from them ever, great way to finish that crew.

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »
Ok, let's go

BoBSaget - Great way to start the video, I had to idea what you were going to do at first, that was an awesome idea with awesome rotation :)
BK - And you did it after 5 years of "that's impossible/not gonna happen", I'm speechless
DC - Stylish grind, liked it
Fugitive - Great to see you in a video again, good bump
BK - You made a normalboring bsm spot an awesome stunt with that sexy wallride+360, speechless again... and it's only your second stunt  :cheernutz:
Kert - That is something I was missing in GTAS nowadays... you :D brilliant idea, just, brilliant
NuclearDeath - That wallbump, that flip... :wub:
Explosion - I've seen that in an audition sent to VR(well, for me only lol), still a great car stunt, and I'm happy to see you in a video too :P
Kert - I love that grind spot, and you did that naturally, really, really, really... no words for that bonk idea
BK - Fuck tha police, you don't need them, you can get those stunts with normal cars :P
Kert - I'm tired of saying the same things about you grinds, I'll be like... awesome, brilliant, :wub:... they're just... awesomebrilliant:wub:ilovethem
Kert - Done, you're officially my favorite grinder in GTAS, seriously, doublewallride2grind?
BK - LoL Nice one
BK - LoL I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW
NuclearDeath - One of the most stylish taxi stunts I've seen in a long time
TD - The top got landed :a-cheer: yeh, you're awesome
Kert - ... just... :wub: again
BK - That was... massive, I remember being and fan of eXplo's stunt in there, and this was even better, congratz on getting it
Kert - Nice combo, you and BK are owning this video
Kingjad - You... :wub: Lovely grind
DC - That looked.. high
BK - Seriously... you did it NATURALLY? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I need a drink :lol:
BK(?) - Seen that in an audition by Gummy, still a great creative combo
BoB - Yeh, polebumps :D
m3rrix - Great, stylish combo :P
Kert - Sorry but I didn't get it, call me dumb or whaterver
Kert - THIS one I get, stylish one one :P
Kert - Stealing my ideas, huh?  :P Nice/nice grinds/grind
João - In a hotring? Simply great, loved it
BK - Meh, CSM, you're lame.... :lol:, seriously now, that cork was one of the sexyest thing ever done in stunting
Kert - wtf did I just saw? You never cease to surprise me
Kert - Nice grind... ops :P Nice height
Kert - Nice bonk, nice grind, ownagerapingmindblowing landing
Kert - Craziest tank stunt ever landed
BK - Another myth falls, you don't exist man, epic - that first one must have hurted

Final question, why weren't BK's p2b to the airport and by the parking lot in the main part? They were so ownage

Anyway, one word: Epic

Thank you for doing this video

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2010, 01:50:44 PM »
This is probably the best way for a crew to say "good bye". The stunts, editing, soundtrack is top notch.
Kert and Brainkiller stood out most for me, Kert's ideas and BK's huge stunts is a great combination.
Also, the editing on BK's finisher was genius, amazing!

One thing I didn't like, though, was that BK used a bsm to land that LC roof, since it's possible naturally. And blaming BK for modding is hilarious, he's nailing those stunts without mods and with insane RADs. And by the way, congratulations for landing that white house p2b in LC, which I have sadly bailed...

Amazing video all the way, it's sad to see one of the old crews go to the grave, but I guess that's how it goes. Thanks!

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2010, 01:50:58 PM »
Kert and Brainkiller collab - with guest appearances from TMS :P

Sorry you two that myself and the rest of the crew struggled to get many stunts, I know others did better than me, I only managed one stunt and I didn't even do a great job of that as I desperately got to the end of the rail. You already know I think it's a sweet little video, and perhaps some in TMS will still have some stunting left in them but for the majority of the crew - myself included - it's just hard to find the time to put in the effort and dedication to land some stunts.

I do not care if people think this is the best or the worst video we've done. All I care about is that we got there as a crew together - been a pretty cool 5 years of stunting together.

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2010, 01:51:20 PM »
holy fuck, holy fuck guys, holy fuck o_o

well im not a VC expert but thats the best VC video i ever seen.
i had orgasmic reactions on every stunt, especially the last 2 made me go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.
and the editing was pure SEHX.

gonna make a full review tomorrow
DAT vid is another reason why TMS is the best crew ever

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2010, 01:59:21 PM »
Kert, that was so far off the fucking hook I can't believe it. Brainkiller too, good shit man.

This crew has produced some of my favorite videos (Bamboocha, Voyage and Techjam), for that I want to thank you all. Even though this didn't feel quite like a TMS video at all for me, I really enjoyed it. It's understandable as most of you have been done with stunting for a long time. A few oldies/sucky ones here and there dragged the video down a bit, but mostly it was the imbalance in amount of stunts from each person. I would have liked to see everybody in the crew pull off at least 2-3 stunts each in the fashion they used to.

It's kind of sad to think that I'll never see you guys together in action again, but it's also comforting to know that you won't let new people take over and stunt in the name of the crew. All in all you should be proud of the legacy you've left behind: TMS, in my opinion, is stunting at it's best.

Offline CRYOSPHERE

• alias Guardian
  • Veteran Member
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2010, 01:59:56 PM »
Awesome song  + Great Veteran lineup

PURE NOSTALGIA

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2010, 02:02:28 PM »
ASEASWer I"M LATE

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2010, 02:07:31 PM »
The end of an era, TMS is the definition of stunting for me. Awesome video to finish the best crew carreer.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal