Author Topic: Apparition.  (Read 38046 times)

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Apparition.
« Reply #195 on: September 30, 2005, 07:37:40 AM »
See, my ideas do come in handy. My head isnt filled with candy you know.....lol
Can I still try and crack it open all the same? :lol:  

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2005, 09:03:49 PM »
great vid d00ds. i like the experimentation with new techniques. it seemed to have a little more direction than in the last vid (not that the last vid wasn't good). and it's good to see more car roofs. nice job by guest star lord peres too.

about the SA/VC comparing... it's illogical, because of the drastic differences in physics. also, if you want to know what makes SA stunting difficult i have one word for you: gravity. VC does have a lot more to offer, mainly because of the physics, but at the same time SA hasn't been around nearly as long and i'm sure there will be a lot more new things discovered eventually. i know right now there are a few people experimenting with new techiques that have potential. anyways, you can't really say stunting in one is better than the other because certain things make VC stunting harder (like staying on the bike) and certain things make SA stunting harder (like getting height and distance). :)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 09:04:42 PM by Buzzsaw »

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #197 on: September 30, 2005, 09:10:00 PM »
great vid d00ds. i like the experimentation with new techniques. it seemed to have a little more direction than in the last vid (not that the last vid wasn't good). and it's good to see more car roofs. nice job by guest star lord peres too.

about the SA/VC comparing... it's illogical, because of the drastic differences in physics. also, if you want to know what makes SA stunting difficult i have one word for you: gravity. VC does have a lot more to offer, mainly because of the physics, but at the same time SA hasn't been around nearly as long and i'm sure there will be a lot more new things discovered eventually. i know right now there are a few people experimenting with new techiques that have potential. anyways, you can't really say stunting in one is better than the other because certain things make VC stunting harder (like staying on the bike) and certain things make SA stunting harder (like getting height and distance). :)
I agree with the spinny sharp circular thingy  :lol:

just because you hardly fall off your bike (which isn't really true) doesn't mean stunting's easier. you have height and distance problems. in VC you dont.  

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #198 on: September 30, 2005, 10:39:38 PM »
why..ohh why are we still talking about this?

Offline Jehde

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Apparition.
« Reply #199 on: September 30, 2005, 11:01:45 PM »
cuz it teh pwnz0rz

Offline The Antidote

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #200 on: October 01, 2005, 09:03:50 AM »
the vc sa argument will be everlasting maybe there should be a forum dedicated to it.why does it matter which is harder and how is it possible to judge when on one its harder to fall off your bike but its also harder to get height, im sure people know my opinions on this and if not ill give you a clue i havent put out an sa vid too date.so please can this be the last that is said on the matter in here go bother roo about making a forum about it or something.

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #201 on: October 01, 2005, 11:46:21 AM »
Theres a topic to talk about VC vs SA...use it.

kr3mlin

Apparition.
« Reply #202 on: October 01, 2005, 07:44:15 PM »
^Bingo

@Madmax: With your ambu stunt, once you had the idea was it hard to pull off? Im figuring it wasnt the hardest stunt you got for the vid but im just curious?

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #203 on: October 01, 2005, 08:48:43 PM »
Well It wasn't the worst too pull off. took a fair while but its hard to get an ambulence to lift..once it got the hight it was a bitch to actually stop on the roof.

I was experimenting what I could do with an ambulence and I couldn't find a better spot to do it. Im hoping to make this idea evole and kill all the flaws in it and hopefully maybe have something new and harder to do with it :)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 08:52:37 PM by Madmax »

kr3mlin

Apparition.
« Reply #204 on: October 01, 2005, 10:38:18 PM »
Yeah hopefully you can get some perfection in it, folks will try other vehicles maybe etc. Good luck cos it was cool how it just popped out in amongst all the other stunts

Offline InsaNe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Apparition.
« Reply #205 on: October 02, 2005, 12:48:54 AM »
When we will see a boat p2b? :P I have gonna try it :D

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #206 on: October 02, 2005, 04:04:14 AM »
:o i have never seen madmax post!

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Apparition.
« Reply #207 on: October 02, 2005, 05:27:56 AM »
Could someone ban ^, please? <_<

Offline Darkness

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com/forums/index.php?showforum=71
Apparition.
« Reply #208 on: October 02, 2005, 07:33:20 AM »
Could be a good idea. I'm sick of people spaming.  <_<  

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Apparition.
« Reply #209 on: October 02, 2005, 09:54:40 AM »
That's "spamming", Darkness :)

Good point all the same, spammers get annoying all too quickly.

I doubt anyone in ATS would try a stunt that's 'easy', they are always pushing themselves as far as possible.  They only make it LOOK easy, heh.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal