Author Topic: Round 4 - Match BH - Art vs Requiem  (Read 6765 times)

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Round 4 - Match BH - Art vs Requiem
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 12:54:07 PM »
Could you elaborate a bit more?

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 02:09:55 AM »
I didn't feel the need to explain my decision, but since you're asking I will. First, you jumped off a higher building and had more airtime, which in your case is bad, because it made the stunt longer therefor boring. Second, Requiem did a drop bump right after the backflip which made his stunt way cooler in my eyes. Third, your grind (which was the only tricky part in your case) was executed very poorly.

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2013, 06:46:12 AM »
Both stunts were quite weak given the challenge, my vote goes to Requiem because cutting the flip part which was almost identical in both stunts, that dropbump into the window was simply better than ramping to a grind in my opinion.

Offline JL

• Board Mods
  • Du kan ikke knulle din onkel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 08:31:31 AM »

go go go! :a-cheer:

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2013, 08:35:18 AM »
I liked that art decided to do  frontflip, don't see a lot of those in videos, usually a backflip. However after the frontflip the stunt kind of went down hill, I mean you pretty just landed on the roof and slid off again, there was nothing interesting about your movement from the roof to the grind. The grind itself was also pretty poor executed, it was an ok spot, but obviously not a lot of time was spent on it.

Requiem I liked how when you landed the bump was pretty much instant, so that must have been a bit of a bitch to get right. The precision gap surprised me, I almost expected you to land the precision on the top of the windows, but this was equally pleasing. As personally I just enjoyed Requiems stunt more, i'll vote for him.

Offline JL

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2013, 08:43:20 AM »
damn i should've waited with that picture a couple of minutes...

however, good job and most of luck in the semi-finals against shifftee, requiem.  :)

also im leaving a piece of mind aswell; requiem truly deserved winning here, but i gotta say, as said before, both stunts are kiiiiiindaaaa weak. im considering that the challenge is rather hard, but you both got the neccessary airtime by jumping down a building. thats gay in itself, but after all, arts stunt looked more like an accident after the actual flip while requiem did some precise shit.

i dont know what im saying anymore im pretty boozed  :lol: but once again good luck in next round

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2013, 10:37:38 AM »
i'd like to thank all of judges who contacted me when i requested some consultation, let me put a list of them:
-

thanks you all listed there. that's mainly reason why i didn't put my other stunt i had for this occasion, fuckers

still i find it more amusing to lose against requiem than shifftee, thanks for tha battle

Offline JL

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2013, 11:54:32 AM »
i'd like to thank all of judges who contacted me when i requested some consultation, let me put a list of them:
-

thanks you all listed there. that's mainly reason why i didn't put my other stunt i had for this occasion, fuckers

still i find it more amusing to lose against requiem than shifftee, thanks for tha battle

1. the help of the judges is a bonus, not a right.
2. if you were to receive any help from SASL staff at all; then most likely in public - not by asking privately.
3. you clearly had no problems understanding the objective of this match. your submitted stunt is proof for that.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2013, 12:04:04 PM »
-

1. the help of the judges is a bonus, not a right.
2. if you were to receive any help from SASL staff at all; then most likely in public - not by asking privately.
3. you clearly had no problems understanding the objective of this match. your submitted stunt is proof for that.
@2. i contacted przemoo
[2013-10-07 15:36:17] Art: przemo, potrzebuje cie w tej chwili
[2013-10-07 15:36:43] Przemysław: spierdalaj

@3. yes i submitted a stunt that made me lose, and if i'd recieve any kind of help from judges i'd be in semi finals right that (but it'd take longer to vote i guess :) )

Offline JL

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2013, 12:11:57 PM »
i dont see a reason why you would require the help of the judges in the first place. the objective was clear and if there were any problems with it there's always the match topic to ask questions in.

as for the quality of your stunt; you can ask your friends about that or whoever. the judges though are not the technical support and actually shouldn't be helping you any more than neccessary. and by "neccessary" i mean "understanding the objective".

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 12:15:05 PM »
yes, and my question was all about "understanding the objective", cause my stunt involved a grab and it was so awesome you could disqualify me for being so awesome

Offline Requiem

• Veteran Member
  • SSU Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2013, 02:16:49 PM »
Man you are a really bad looser, Art.

But anyway, Tanks.form the match ;)

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2013, 06:40:29 PM »
-

I don't understand why you keep whining... You won against me... You already started of saying it was unfair. I didn't even have a PC or whatever to try another stunt. This was a fair match and Requiem deserved the win. Gaps are amazing in my honest opinion. I'd like a rematch with you when I have a new PC. Do you accept this challenge?

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 01:31:32 AM »
You are so pathetic Art :lol:

Great job Requ winning this. Good luck in the semi  :cc_detective:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 10:15:49 AM »
Yesterday I was about to write here something like this: Thanks God, Art is out. But in the very last moment I didn't post it because I didn't want to start a flamewar. Now I feel I have to say, you are a pathetic faggot Art, you simply lost, get over it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal