Author Topic: Sajtos - SEMPER  (Read 5896 times)

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
Re: Sajtos - SEMPER
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2015, 09:25:02 AM »
So many years, but I still can't take your name seriously. :lol: Amazing video, you're one of the best stunters imo.  :a-cheer:

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2015, 09:41:41 AM »
Great video,i really enjoyed it

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2015, 01:28:51 PM »
Gábor it looks like you can't quit :D

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2015, 05:48:13 AM »
Frankly, I've been putting off commenting on this video for a while, partly because I was busy, partly because I didn't really know what to write. I tried a few times, and ended up writing something I'm not happy with.

What I want to point out is how happy I am you've asked me to be a part of this. I can't help but think back to 2008, when you were already an established stunter (or on your way to becoming one, either way) and I was pretty much just another noname (with an even randomer name). Honestly, if I can point out one person from GTAS.net that was truly helpful and kind from day one, that'd be you. I reckon the most obvious evidence would be the über guest stunt you sent to that video my old crew (XSC) made way back - without even really knowing what kind of noobfest you were sending it to (not to mention doing it a second time, sending one of your best stunts ever to Amazing Shit, knowing it was going to be a leftie video - I hope my stunt from the last WH video was at least a good attempt at dedicating something to you as a 'thankyou' for that). But, of course, the chats we had on MSN, the inspiration you gave me to join ESU (which was a 'breakthrough' of sorts for me, even though Schnitzelbar turned out the way it did), and in general being a positive force in the world of GTAS, they all add up to how highly I think of you.

Therefore I'm sort of sad that you organised this video at a time when activity from my side totally died out, and I had to settle by giving you stuff that has been rejected for leftover videos even. It still felt really good to be in this video (especially because of the soundtrack you used  :wub: and the matching, clean editing that I'm used to from you), and it was nice to see Gusztáv kicking it again, too. It almost felt like a DV video that never happened.

The stunts were of a very high standard - especially the ones in the interlude  :euro: . Just kidding, the level was quite high throughout the video, the creativity was more than evident, and my favourite has to be the prefinisher, just because we both found use of the same method, on that same grind, in two different ways. :a-cheer:

If this truly is your last appearance, then GTAS has certainly lost a legend (but perhaps a legend it didn't necessarily know it had). If I had to be brutally objective, I'd give it a 9; however I'm not. A 10/10 for me just because of what it represents and what it reminds me of. Good times, nothing but good times.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 05:52:59 AM by PtRvY »

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2015, 07:14:27 AM »
Very good video from an excellent stunter. I always loved your videos and this one is not an exception, great soundtrack, editing, stunts and the overall flow. I highly appreciate you took the time to make this 'farewell' video. Thanks for all the good talks and fun we had a few years back, you've always been an awesome person.  ;D

Offline Sajtos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2015, 01:35:30 AM »
Frankly, I've been putting off commenting on this video for a while, partly because I was busy, partly because I didn't really know what to write. I tried a few times, and ended up writing something I'm not happy with.

What I want to point out is how happy I am you've asked me to be a part of this. I can't help but think back to 2008, when you were already an established stunter (or on your way to becoming one, either way) and I was pretty much just another noname (with an even randomer name). Honestly, if I can point out one person from GTAS.net that was truly helpful and kind from day one, that'd be you. I reckon the most obvious evidence would be the über guest stunt you sent to that video my old crew (XSC) made way back - without even really knowing what kind of noobfest you were sending it to (not to mention doing it a second time, sending one of your best stunts ever to Amazing Shit, knowing it was going to be a leftie video - I hope my stunt from the last WH video was at least a good attempt at dedicating something to you as a 'thankyou' for that). But, of course, the chats we had on MSN, the inspiration you gave me to join ESU (which was a 'breakthrough' of sorts for me, even though Schnitzelbar turned out the way it did), and in general being a positive force in the world of GTAS, they all add up to how highly I think of you.

Therefore I'm sort of sad that you organised this video at a time when activity from my side totally died out, and I had to settle by giving you stuff that has been rejected for leftover videos even. It still felt really good to be in this video (especially because of the soundtrack you used  :wub: and the matching, clean editing that I'm used to from you), and it was nice to see Gusztáv kicking it again, too. It almost felt like a DV video that never happened.

The stunts were of a very high standard - especially the ones in the interlude  :euro: . Just kidding, the level was quite high throughout the video, the creativity was more than evident, and my favourite has to be the prefinisher, just because we both found use of the same method, on that same grind, in two different ways. :a-cheer:

If this truly is your last appearance, then GTAS has certainly lost a legend (but perhaps a legend it didn't necessarily know it had). If I had to be brutally objective, I'd give it a 9; however I'm not. A 10/10 for me just because of what it represents and what it reminds me of. Good times, nothing but good times.
This was beautiful. Nostalgia kicked in hard just by reading this  :cc_detective:
 I would also like to thank you for everything you've done for me, from helping me install Newblue (like every 2months I'd ask you for help :lol:) to sending your last stunt to my video, much love  :wub: Hopefully we meet again in GTA V though!

You guys don't know how good it feels to read these comments, thank you all  :euro:

Offline Eddd1e

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2015, 01:00:37 PM »
Felt like popping on GTAS and see this, great video, loved it such a soothing video

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal