Author Topic: IV multiplayer = Moded videos?  (Read 9856 times)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: IV multiplayer = Moded videos?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 11:08:12 AM »
As far as I can tell, FPS makes very little difference. What you have to do is adapt your dipping technique based on your FPS. You need to be much more precise with a lower frame rate, that's about it.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 11:17:32 AM »
As far as I can tell, FPS makes very little difference. What you have to do is adapt your dipping technique based on your FPS. You need to be much more precise with a lower frame rate, that's about it.

Can you be more specific as to how I can improve my speed with my current fps (40)?

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 12:55:27 PM »

Can you be more specific as to how I can improve my speed with my current fps (40)?

just go and train it. go to that street where i did that stunt its longest street in game (longer than airport) and train it. your goal is to reach max speed (180 with nrg900) and try using dipp so you get to the biggest nuber over 180. as i said i can dipp to 195 the most. that way you know how it suits your FPS and you will adjust the height and frequecy of your dipping

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal