Author Topic: JINX - The Best of Grescha  (Read 19865 times)

Offline plumpegg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: JINX - The Best of Grescha
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 01:26:02 PM »
For a long time video that made me say WOW ;)   amazing legend mate  :cc_detective:   10/10

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2014, 02:04:00 PM »
Just, I don't know.

10/10

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2014, 02:15:10 PM »
God damn. Awesome stunts from the best SA stunter of the last two/three years, and surprisingly awesome editing to go along with it! Brilliant job you two :cheernutz:.

I have deeper thoughts on the stunts. Few people on this forum think at this level; your creativity goes beyond almost all of the best stunters on GTAStunting. So far that no matter how hard your stunt is, it's always shocking or inspiring in some way that very few others yield the ability to exploit.

The editing... just wow! We've seen lots of awesome "cinematic" videos over the past few years, but "classic" style editing has fallen to the wayside, and most of the ones that do come out generally feel under-cooked or disappointing in some manner. I have to say, this is the best that I've seen in a long time. Wonderful camera angles, perfect flow, the best use of multicam editing I've seen in a long time - fucking fantastic :euro:.

Instant classic, in my top 3 SA solos of all time. No doubt.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 02:18:10 PM by VaNilla »

Offline eXe

• Overedit forever <3
    • View Profile
    • eXe Youbube's Account
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2014, 02:16:59 PM »
so far the best car stunter ever! :jajaja: also, pm, it's your best edit imo. it was awesome!

these last 2014 days were .. :wub: :wub:

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2014, 02:56:09 PM »
Excellent video. Your stunts always fueled me with inspiration, and there are just too many of them it's almost a crime to point out my favorites, but I'll do it: part 2 and 3 finishers. Two of the best stunts ever landed in SA engine for me, they're both so good. It was also great to see Turismo and Rhino stunts relanded in a better way. I still regret not landing that first part finisher myself though, very cool stunt. :P

Didn't really dig first two songs, but the last one was really cool, reminded me of Meditation somewhat. Editing did the stunts justice, it was solid and I can't really point out anything bad about it, however I gotta say I was all hyped thinking Beat would edit to a different soundtrack, that was kind of a let-down. Still good job on it.

I don't know where the Claude model came from, didn't really see you use it anywhere before so it felt out of place to me. Other than that, I'm glad you kept using that Infernus skin we got you few years back. I'm surprised you put me on the thanks list, we haven't spoken since 2011 or something around that, it means a lot to me. It's a huge loss to the stunting world, you truly are one of the best guys we had in the business.

Fantastic.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2014, 03:27:57 PM »
Jinxed by both stunts and editing. I'll repeat something that I haven't said since Onslaught:

"Too awesome for a comment from me  :jajaja: 10/10"

and that's enough really. I'm sorry but I will never be able to find longer words to describe how I feel about this video's existence properly. I'll just say one thing: given that the video featured not only all the finisher-like stunts (which would be enough to fill up at least five minutes I'm sure) I was expecting at least one stunt from Grescha's Anatomy and/or the bus grind you sent to SKRILLEX.  :cc_detective:

Thank you for the quality entertainment and a great way to end the year. Best SA Video 2014.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 03:29:29 PM by 行きます PtRvY! »

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2014, 04:01:49 PM »

i guess the ten last days of this year were kinda epic :D
+
Wow promagics best work no doubt
and gresha you amazed me everytime GJ!

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2014, 04:19:25 PM »
I knowed that all the stunts will be look correctly and just great. Nicely done grescha. Some of those I didn't saw till today.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2014, 04:44:08 PM »
Grescha sucks!

....said no one ever.

Insane vid. :a-cheer: Mad respect going out to you Pm for making one of the top videos of the 2014 best of season.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2014, 05:37:09 PM »
Grescha sucks!

....said no one ever.

Insane vid. :a-cheer: Mad respect going out to you Pm for making one of the top videos of the 2014 best of season.
You can't even believe how much it means from you AND all the other guys.. Petar & others much love to you!!!! :wub:

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2014, 06:00:39 PM »
Fucking legend. You're definitely one of the greatest SA stunters of all time.

Ace video, kickass from beginning to end. Great job the both of you! :D

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2014, 07:18:56 PM »
If you start to think for few moments, what was going to see GTAS without Grescha cabbie stuff? probably nothing more than cool combos, thanks god to make Grescha stay here in GTAS for that longe time. Fantastic video, i enjoyed everything, specially the cabbie combo 2 prec in LS (stunt from Savage), with that better cam angle we can see for real the amplitude of this stunt... props for PM about it.

I hope you don't stop to stunt, its a bullshit btw, people say about to stop but after some time they comeback, amazing video production, probably one of the best videos of 2014, i loved the third part of the video :cc_detective:

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2014, 01:03:29 AM »
Fantastic, always been an SA legend and a unique stunter with natural stunting and the use of infernus. Top class video and fantastic montage aswell.

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2014, 01:08:12 AM »
Thought I already commented on this, must of been busy or high :p

dude, you're the king of infy stunts in my eyes. I remember when you first came on the scene way back when. You've been killn' em ever since day 1. Great edit, outstanding stunts man.

Edit; I watched again. This is my favorite best of overall. And, this should be on the front page. Amazing shit here man. wow.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 01:14:46 AM by dirtybird78 »

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2014, 03:18:01 AM »
 :mellow: unbelievable

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal