Author Topic: CONTRA  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Nem

Re: CONTRA
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2019, 08:34:25 AM »
That's just so hilarious finding out that Art uses mapmodding on regular basis, pretty much even proves that the infernus double bump from one of his solos is modded. You throw random accusations at people like Biel and whoever else all the time, that makes it even funnier. You're just a fucking hypocrite, wasting all your time on stalking people, shitposting on gtas, banning me on the gtas discord, making the group a little playground for yourself where you can talk shit about wahtever without the people you're talking about.

You're just so pathetic and probably so lonely IRL :lol:

Offline Biel

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2019, 08:56:20 AM »
FATALITY.
Please, put it in the front page, admins. That made my day.

I always knew that you was map modding your stunts, you piece of shit. As I said in my past topic, I know the truth about you, you fucking hypocrite. Your mods never passed as legit for me.

I wish the worst for you. Streem totally rekt you, I was waiting for that moment since a really long time.
The biggest modder of gtastunting that throw shit on others accusing them of modding. Like me, even SS already said that I am legit and you still throwing shit on me for pure jealousy, that's hilarious. Accusing minq of using 2 replays in his enfermo finisher saying that he didn't stop on the prec, but you didn't even watch his replay.

Here's a clip without cuts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJ5f_1hauw
For sure he used multiple replays, you piece of shit. We never answered your retarded accusations because we will never take you seriously, but this time I will answer some of your shits. We won't share our replays with you because you don't deserve a single piece of attention. You are the biggest joke of that community.

Someone should finally ban this fucking retarded for everything he did for the whole community. And, also, create a DECENT new discord group for GTAStunting, since I never was allowed to join that one because he hate me and didn't allow me to join it. Is this GTAS discord or Art's friends discord? :)

Your mask is down and it's fucking satisfying to see.
I hope that Streem's post is not going to be deleted.

#EDIT
I just rememberd that in 2015 he was already map modding stunts, he tried to steal this spot from me by map modding a ground right in the landing:
https://gyazo.com/fed45c88a8c178349242810a32809089

He stopped with the 4 wheels on the landing, but you need to land it "grinding" on the prec, because the collision is smaller than the infernus. If you have balls, you will share that clip here and convince us that it was legit. I always said you map modded it, since you showed me the landing in 2015, and I was always right about you, as always.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 09:46:49 AM by Biel »

Offline PM

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2019, 08:58:05 AM »
It's just a game, but I feel sorry for you
I knew deep inside you use map mods because it was obvious on some stunts, I just tried to convince myself you don't

Offline Afterlife

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2019, 09:03:14 AM »
:lol:

Offline Biel

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2019, 09:33:53 AM »

Offline Avi

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2019, 10:20:12 AM »
Art, so you showed your face :D I'm not talking about the fact that you insulted me behind my back, but about the fact that you were editing the GTA map or using other cheats, and I wanted to do collab with you :D
After this proof what streem showed you are just destroyed on the GTAstunting scene (unless he edited the screenshots) but this is rather not possible.

Offline Biel

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2019, 10:34:45 AM »
The funniest fact is that he was throwing shit at us all accusing us of modding.. burn, me, undeadx, taz, minq, shadowsniper..
While the biggest modder of that game and community is himself :lol:

Who is baseline if compared to art? Modding the map is the next level of modding.
At least baseline was bumping the stock objects of the game lmao

Someone should change the meaning of "hypocrisy" to "art; rat" in the dictionary.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 10:37:10 AM by Biel »

Offline UndeadX

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2019, 10:54:04 AM »
Well  :lol:  nothing surprising here

Offline burn

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2019, 11:18:36 AM »
Well deserved !

Offline PawNLighT

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2019, 11:28:47 AM »
I'm highly surprised that nobody questioned the finisher. He didn't even rad properly and reached over 200ft as you can see on the transition. Sad he couldn't even cover up that  :lol:

Offline Mati

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2019, 11:59:53 AM »

you're totally wrong xd

get a life in short
That's why i landed 2 stunts by whole time we all (trio) talked on disco/skype xD
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 12:03:38 PM by Mati »

Offline Art  

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2019, 12:13:37 PM »
I'm highly surprised that nobody questioned the finisher. He didn't even rad properly and reached over 200ft as you can see on the transition. Sad he couldn't even cover up that  :lol:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/68znkf this one is clean, no problem for you to check that out minq

Offline Erney

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2019, 01:46:48 PM »
o kurwa erney, dislike! XD

Offline JustCaus3

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2019, 02:09:09 PM »
ja pierdole this is gold  :lol:

well played milosh

Offline ostin

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2019, 03:22:09 PM »
GTAS drama the best drama. As usual.
People judge others by themselves. If Art allowed himself to mapmod, he thought other guy obviously does the same. I remember getting involved in the contention bout Satori finisher being mapmodded. Kinda laughable now. 

Ban an active member of the dying community is not a good idea. Whatever hypocrite he is, he instigates, stirs motion in the muddy pond this place becoming. 

Great video by the way. Inpiring to see fresh ideas. My fav was 1:13. And 3:22, apart from the obvious standouts.