Author Topic: Rusch69 - Endlessity 5  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Arnax

Re: Rusch69 - Endlessity 5
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2018, 07:10:44 AM »
Great stunts, you are one of the best technical stunters.

Offline legendz

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2018, 05:43:53 AM »
Im just gonna paste my yt comment :happy:

Lovely video with lovely edit :3
0:11, 1:01, 1:30, 2:04 + finisher was sweet, good job!

Offline Mati

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2018, 06:35:41 AM »
kinda gelish video but still 10/10
anton is boss once again

Offline Joshua

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2018, 08:45:21 AM »
another great rusch vid <3

Offline mehmet

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2018, 10:17:16 AM »
sick stuff and a nice edit!

love that bushbump2wallie2dumber2grind big ups on that one!!

Offline Amaluna

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2018, 10:30:12 AM »
Love the atmospheric editing and that bump to bail bonds prec was crazy

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2018, 05:51:04 PM »
Loved the stunts, great job

Offline Art  

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2019, 02:35:02 PM »
stream doesnt work  :(

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2019, 03:00:02 PM »
stream doesnt work  :(

Johnny Boy was STREEM right? Anyways gj to the guy whoever he is and whatever the fuck his problem might be.

Offline Krypton

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2019, 05:53:21 PM »
New YT link?

Fuckin Johnny Boy

Offline Artifex

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2019, 07:00:23 AM »

Offline Rusch69

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2019, 08:59:00 AM »
All the hate from the AR boys & their biased YouTube ratings made me grin a little - some of you surely are salty! :lol: I didn't even specify which stunts in Unease were modded and you just assume I meant that KACC P2B, which isn't even hard, but fine whatever.  Regardless of that, I left pretty much everything up to Artifex (soundtrack, editing, guest stunts, etc.), since this was just a lil meaningless video. Regardless of that, I like the way it turned out - nice pacing & progression throughout the video. there's a few lil issues, but who cares (typos & cam flaws i.e.)? Thank you once more for taking the time it took to put this together man! In case anyone wonders: Most of the stunts are from 2014 indeed and were released on my YouTube channel in lil clips, but never got used in a proper video. A few of these stunts are kinda recent tho (from 2018).

Thanks everyone for the feedback, much appreciated!

@ARS: Yea man, I totally get what you mean. These type of stunt videos kinda reflect what I'm up to in SA. I enjoy doing all sorts of things and have the courage of releasing them, regardless of how good or bad my ideas are. I can't stand tryharding all the time, doing fun stuff is a great relief at times. :lol:

@WaRoW: :wub: How's it going mate? Last time we heard from each other was when GTA V got released I think. :lol:

@Billy & Xaero: I'm sorry each of you lost a stunt to this video. If I had known you did/tried them, I'd have replaced them with other spare stunts. :euro:

@mehmet: I can't believe someone points out that garbage, but fun stunt in particular. :|

@art & Streem: You kids are just mentally retarded! :)

A new streaming is available on Dropbox, thanks to TurBo. :P

Online Afterlife

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2019, 10:26:10 AM »
Good solo. Nice editing and stunts.

Offline chiler

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2019, 10:45:53 AM »
All the hate from the AR boys & their biased YouTube ratings made me grin a little - some of you surely are salty! :lol: I didn't even specify which stunts in Unease were modded and you just assume I meant that KACC P2B, which isn't even hard, but fine whatever.  Regardless of that, I left pretty much everything up to Artifex (soundtrack, editing, guest stunts, etc.), since this was just a lil meaningless video. Regardless of that, I like the way it turned out - nice pacing & progression throughout the video. there's a few lil issues, but who cares (typos & cam flaws i.e.)? Thank you once more for taking the time it took to put this together man! In case anyone wonders: Most of the stunts are from 2014 indeed and were released on my YouTube channel in lil clips, but never got used in a proper video. A few of these stunts are kinda recent tho (from 2018).

Thanks everyone for the feedback, much appreciated!

@ARS: Yea man, I totally get what you mean. These type of stunt videos kinda reflect what I'm up to in SA. I enjoy doing all sorts of things and have the courage of releasing them, regardless of how good or bad my ideas are. I can't stand tryharding all the time, doing fun stuff is a great relief at times. :lol:

@WaRoW: :wub: How's it going mate? Last time we heard from each other was when GTA V got released I think. :lol:

@Billy & Xaero: I'm sorry each of you lost a stunt to this video. If I had known you did/tried them, I'd have replaced them with other spare stunts. :euro:

@mehmet: I can't believe someone points out that garbage, but fun stunt in particular. :|

@art & Streem: You kids are just mentally retarded! :)

A new streaming is available on Dropbox, thanks to TurBo. :P
Ahh brah if i would wanted to hate i wouldnt hide behind a bitchy yt rating.
It was a nice solo and i can admit it  :lol: you never did disappoint and never will i bet

Offline UndeadX

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2019, 10:50:41 AM »
Rusch literally no one from AR wrote a negative post about this video  :lol:

I enjoyed it, good job