Author Topic: [SA]Aero Reapers - Disruptive  (Read 4153 times)

Offline Afterlife

Re: [SA]Aero Reapers - Disruptive
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2018, 08:40:24 AM »
Cheers fellow old stunters.

Offline Biel

« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2018, 12:50:56 PM »
Quote from: VaNilla
Another "old stunter" here to say I feel sufficiently proven wrong about Biel and PM by this video and Enfermo :cc_detective:. I've been thinking about this for a while, but Biel's 45-60fps situation explains a lot about the little boosts in his replays, and although I didn't suspect PM until Unease (and the Nave shit in the past), I think bias got the better of me. Can't do anything except wholeheartedly apologise, my accusations and those of others were not deserved. Great video, especially for leftovers. The finisher was my favourite, but everyone did a good job :).

You've gained respect from me for being humble and had balls to admit you were wrong. I wish everyone had balls to do the same but I know they won't do it and will keep the trash talking. I actually don't give a shit for them. Anyway, your comment was enough. Thanks, man. I appreciated that!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 12:57:30 PM by Biel »

Offline mehmet

« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2018, 12:51:49 PM »
sorry for posting a lot here but god damn had to check my old sa stuff ''that was so clearly modded back then when the stuff was so clearly impossible'' looks so fucking lame compared to stuff ppl do these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQWeiWGfXvE#

this was the one most ppl said was clearly modded and watching it now its not even that impressive  :angry:
holy fuck how frustration that shit was... and then i go land fucking 100 MUCH harder stunts in vc legit?
good times  :euro:

again... sorry for the negativity but the positive here is that you landed way more impressive stuff than i did with ''mods''  :jajaja:

Offline Gh0stX

« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2019, 03:05:45 AM »
Awesome video if we dont count the opener...

anything