Author Topic: Art - small stunting  (Read 641 times)

Offline The Big V

Re: Art - small stunting
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 01:40:58 AM »
That was amazing dude. Your spot finding skills are top notch. The bmx combo at the LS beach was superb. Edit was so good that I just spaced out couple of times so I had to rewind to actually "digest" the stunt

Offline Blaze

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 03:13:34 PM »
As I said before often when stunts have multiple cuts and a bunch of angles it tends to ruin the coherence of the stunt and the video but in this case it worked really well, almost felt like I was watching a cinematographic showreel as opposed to a stuntvideo - those angles and the pacing of them combined with the visual effects and general ambience of the video made for a very enjoyable watch.

Some of those spots hit me out of the blue and it's nice to see spots you'd think are dead get new ideas on them, dunno if that's down to the less is more approach or just trying to extract every last drop of stunt potential but either way it was great, lots of interesting finds in there with my favorite probably being the bump up to the curved roof fakie stoppie to grind.

Good shit  :mellow:

Offline ZeRo_

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 05:29:47 AM »
Nice video guys! I enjoyed the stunting aspect of it but what really got me was the editing with all those masterfully orchestrated camera angles and different colours, similarly to TBV, sometimes I found myself rewinding to the beginning of certain stunts because I got lost in the editing. Beautifully done guys!

anything