Author Topic: BlackTear - Best Of All Time  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Spike

Re: BlackTear - Best Of All Time
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 01:58:15 AM »
 :cheernutz:

Offline SyperDimon

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 04:17:29 AM »
Nice!

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 04:46:17 AM »
Awesome! Are these stunts old or there are some new ones in this video? Haven't seen many of them before.
Spoiler: show
Btw can you "open" previous SA stuff too?

Offline jakuba

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 05:05:57 AM »
2:10 3:50 6:40 wat

Offline mistakeys

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 09:36:10 AM »
i just dont really understand why did you put randon stuff in a 'best of' style video and why there are some randon vehicles in some stunts, they kinda lamed it

overall enjoyable video, good editing path with nice atmosphere/cc
some stunts were really outstanding

Offline balsam

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 06:55:00 PM »
5:36 :wub:

Offline MeetMyMeat

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2018, 10:14:29 AM »
Nice finisher. 7:47 was pretty dope too. A lot of the stunts didn't have a place in this best of however. Some were just too good and some were well... bad.

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2018, 11:05:01 PM »
Nice finisher. 7:47 was pretty dope too. A lot of the stunts didn't have a place in this best of however. Some were just too good and some were well... bad.

i actually took a LOT of time to decide which ones i'll use. these are my personal favorites, some of the "worse" ones were hard to land at the time i tried them. i am totally fine with this final package, but thats the problem with best of videos. everyone has a different taste. your best of also included questionable stunts in my eyes

Offline MeetMyMeat

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2018, 09:43:59 AM »
Come on man, on one stunt you landed on a ledge with an infernus... Can't be putting stuff like that in a best of  :cc_detective:

Offline Biel

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2018, 10:02:24 AM »
The difficulty of a stunt doesn't mean it's a good stunt dude, there is a lot of "bad looking" spots which is pretty hard and looks a shit/not amazing. There's also easy combos that look amazing and can be in a best of, like the classics explosion's double grind in ls airport and burn stoppies combo in some roofs in WH-  Onslaught ;)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 10:04:02 AM by Biel »

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2018, 12:26:57 PM »
whatever, my taste and the taste of most of the community never really were similar. i can only laugh when i think of some of the decisions of the stunting league judges over the years

Offline Art  

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2018, 01:38:54 AM »
at least you put it in correct section for once

Offline Rusch69

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2018, 10:18:25 AM »
awful

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2018, 10:36:42 AM »
awful
No, it is not.
Do you know what is really awful? When community still "cheers" for obvious modders like Baseline and some even re-editting his videos. When it is obvious that Baseline's mods were all about "put 0,8 gravity and land stunts which are impossible to land".
And when i look at BlackTear's stunts, i am pretty sure that "SA mechanics were not changed". All i know is that he somehow was accused on using slowitdown cheat to land some of his blowmind stunts which were really something i never seen before or after.