Author Topic: Lighting across the Bay Bridge  (Read 4109 times)

Offline Nem

Lighting across the Bay Bridge
« on: August 12, 2016, 04:07:35 AM »
LIGHTING ACROSS THE BAY BRIDGE
THE BEST OF NEM

Hello everyone, I've finally managed to get edited my collection of stunts over the years, so I'm releasing my final video in SA. Thanks to everyone who helped me over the years, especially Promagic and also big thanks to MqtH who edited the very video. It was a great ride, stunting was a big part of my life, taught me a lot not only stunting related, but all the people I met, even in person. I will most likely continue in VC, so I'm not fully quitting just yet. Thanks for everything and I hope you enjoy the video.

Streaming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKvrQ08_GEg

Download
https://mega.nz/#!fBxQiA6a!yjRHj5YWkfi3r7CLt-qtZTdmrMGItMTcNIzOUi-5WZg

Offline J.Mario

Re: Lighting across the Bay Bridge
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 04:26:04 AM »
The editing made a cool atmosphere to your kickass stunts, those stoppie2grind stunts were really impressive to me so of course I have to give likes to your stunting ideas. :P

And please just stick around with us vice city stunters then. :cc_detective:

Offline hachi

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 05:29:45 AM »
Good video. :jajaja:

Offline Biel

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 05:36:34 AM »
Good to see that grind2grind on the sf tunnel landed naturally, never saw it before, I guess it was landed by burn or someone else with a hunter, no idea if it's old but that was an impressive stunt 4 me. A lot of stoppies and grinds for my taste but nvm, it was a great watch. mqtH also did an impressive job with the edit, loved the atmosphere. :happy:

I don't know what to say about the finisher, actually I really don't know if it's old because this walltaps with that speed sometimes gives you weird possibilities.. in Savage it looks fcking weird but after this video I really don't know what to say about this stunt, it seems clean tbh, I don't know, I never tried it. Cool video, you both did a good job, good to see a lot of SA videos being released this year =)

I can't say it's the solo of the year cause we have 4 months to finish 2k16 and I guess that some videos are coming this year, but at moment this is the best solo I've seen this year, loved it at all, good job. :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:43:22 AM by Biel »

Offline Diaz

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 06:33:21 AM »
Good collection of your stunts, most of them seemed familiar to me but there were a few unknown ones. That natural doublegrind in SF tunnel was indeed cool. Also glad that you managed to learn how to do proper stoppies, you've really improved in that aspect but I felt your stunts becoming better and better in general, especially when you were in WH (apart from 1-2 stunts  :D). Editing was also great, all in all a pleasant video to watch, also thanks for the thanks   :P

Offline NumeRo

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 07:37:28 AM »
you are so fucking addicted to weed.
He smoke it like cigarette so it has no effect on him :cc_detective:

Also its popular now show urself how you smoke joint ? i didnt see point in it...
Some stunts were good... also some cool relands ;) But i didn't think you put that modded shit from WH vid. as finisher...that totally ruin ur vid...
Editing was awesome :wub: probably one of your best work mqth

Offline Nem

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 07:40:18 AM »
That stunt isn't modded, it took me a year to land it. Believe it or not, I don't really care anymore, I wanted it to be honest, if I didn't, I would've put the infernus stunt in aswell.

Offline waNEr

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2016, 09:06:01 AM »
Lovely video, although i think HALLUCINATION as a cooler name. Hope to see you in VC

I actually thought you'd put me in the credits, my heart hurts

Offline Biel

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 09:57:21 AM »
That stunt isn't modded, it took me a year to land it. Believe it or not, I don't really care anymore, I wanted it to be honest, if I didn't, I would've put the infernus stunt in aswell.
As I said, it really seems clean on that vid, this stunt looked modded in Savage because of the fps that Plani recorded I guess, it was so slow. But seems clean, I believe you, good job landing it :happy:

Also, thanks for the thanks, just noticed my name on it, we had some great and fun times on skype =)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 10:13:08 AM by Biel »

Offline mqtH

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 11:03:13 AM »
Editing was awesome :wub: probably one of your best work mqth

thanks a lot mate

Offline Sava

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2016, 03:23:32 PM »
nice videogj guysthat sf tunnel grind was dropeediting was pretty nicealthough i didnt enjoy those songsenjoy being free from now onimma head back into my secret base nowgoodbye

Offline λli

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2016, 04:04:42 PM »
OOUHHH...

You must be really bored up there!  :lol:  :rolleyes:

Decent vid!

My feeling about this video are same like Sava's. GJ.

Offline Jason

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2016, 08:12:33 PM »

Offline Erney

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2016, 09:29:56 PM »
Chill movie, great editing mqth and great stunts Nem.  :a-cheer:

Offline Ltab-

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2016, 10:47:12 PM »
Great shit yo, I didn't see some of these stunts so it was a nice watch. The editing was very good too, nice work :ajaja: