Offline Rust

Re: QWERTY a Mutley United Solo
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2015, 11:06:14 AM »
Ok I died at Kukiel's post

Online Erney

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2015, 11:11:36 AM »
Yes.

Finisher is modded in the sense that you can not replicate it on clean version of the game. It makes it kind of lame. More importantly though the question whether or not you changed the handling remains.
nice handling on Clemency stuff  :D
Oh yeah... it's the original one
Biel for funniest member of the year!

Offline Diaz

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2015, 11:38:17 AM »
First, who the hell is Mutley (either some faggot who has recently changed his name or simply a fake account)
Secondly, this video was ridiculous to me, one of the most obvious mods ever, reminded me of the old Tacojoe videos somehow. Those bigairs were modded as fuck, I found literally all of them fishy. There were some good ideas though, and previously I wanted to say good job on those cabbie stunts but since you are busted once again, I'd just say good fucking job you modderfucker.

Offline burn

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2015, 11:59:28 AM »
@burn - definitely I'm going to do a live solo, too bad to read it coming from you.. You also was accused on vandals with clean stuff ;)

I didn't talk about your handling but about your modded setup and about the cabbie boost. I will always be accused by some guys but most of the community know I am clean (and if not I was wrong).

I'm not that good at spotting mods but that cabbie stunt is obvious, sorry.

Offline Simon

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2015, 12:50:50 PM »
(only the left front wheel can jump)
man r u serious?
It's true... Try and drive on only two wheels on either side and see for yourself, you'll only be ably to jump when your left wheels are touching the ground. More specifically, the front left wheel does the actual jumping.

Offline Afterlife

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2015, 01:42:12 PM »
That cabbie stunt. :lol:

Offline PM

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2015, 01:47:07 PM »
man r u serious?
It's true... Try and drive on only two wheels on either side and see for yourself, you'll only be ably to jump when your left wheels are touching the ground. More specifically, the front left wheel does the actual jumping.
As I can see, not many people know about this... what surprises me.

Offline Afterlife

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2015, 01:53:18 PM »
Oh, another thing. That "brazilian rasism" is even more pathetic than this comunity (your words). The same as Syperdimon. He said we dislike him because he's russian (wich is not true). We don't care about where you live, we care about stunts/videos. The difference between SD and you is that he makes great videos and his posts are funny and you make modded videos and your posts are just cheap excuses.

Offline STREEM

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2015, 02:09:04 PM »
man r u serious?
As I can see, not many people know about this... what surprises me.
Can you guys explain it a little bit more and perhaps make a video as a example?

Offline FIGHTER

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2015, 03:54:24 PM »
Oh, another thing. That "brazilian rasism" is even more pathetic than this comunity (your words). The same as Syperdimon. He said we dislike him because he's russian (wich is not true). We don't care about where you live, we care about stunts/videos. The difference between SD and you is that he makes great videos and his posts are funny and you make modded videos and your posts are just cheap excuses.
this.

Anyway, i dont have any knowledge of SA but that opener... I loled so hard.

Offline jakuba

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2015, 04:13:47 PM »
Im but no means a taxi stunter but just how Many right sided Boosts Do YOj recall

Offline TurBo

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2015, 07:08:34 PM »
Oh biel...

Offline RedX

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2015, 12:02:06 AM »
Wow, this is the shittiest thread I've seen in a long time.

Interesting fact about the cabbie PM and Simon! I wonder why they made it that way... Seems better the way it works in VC

Offline PM

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2015, 02:31:29 AM »
Wow, this is the shittiest thread I've seen in a long time.

Interesting fact about the cabbie PM and Simon! I wonder why they made it that way... Seems better the way it works in VC
Hmm isn't it same in VC afaik? Dunno. :P

Hey, moderator! Rename this topic to Taxi Boost Mystery. Thanks. :)