Author Topic: !  (Read 10510 times)

Offline RedX

Re: QWERTY a Mutley United Solo
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 06:00:42 AM »
Regardless of it being modded or not, it will stay in the DSS video releases section (that's how it's been in the past at least) :P

Offline J.Mario

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 06:48:32 AM »
Time to move this to modded section. :lol:
Agreed

Offline jakuba

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 06:56:50 AM »
How has no one pointed out that classic VC p2b around 1:45 or something. It looks weird as fuck.

Offline Nem

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2015, 07:17:43 AM »
Changing your nick is a little lame but move but aight :P

Nice solo man, great to see someone stunting in United too, some really outstanding spots you had!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 07:56:16 AM by Nem »

Offline mistakeys

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2015, 07:50:56 AM »
you guys must be retard
what's the respect of be trying long hours the same spot to be called a modder?
i really agree with the idea of doing a live solo, it will break all those shits you have in your accuser minds
great solo bro, but i still think the idea of landing some vc/lc spot in united is lame

[spoiler]and no, i dont think that stuck a packer is meant to be modded, if you could call a psm not a p2b[/spoiler]

Offline PM

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2015, 08:07:38 AM »
@pm I boosted with the 4 wheels

Why do I only see two? (on the "unboostable" side)

Offline mistakeys

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2015, 08:12:55 AM »
(only the left front wheel can jump)

man r u serious?

Offline jakuba

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2015, 08:17:54 AM »
Finisher is modded in the sense that you can not replicate it on clean version of the game. It makes it kind of lame. More importantly though the question whether or not you changed the handling remains.

Offline burn

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2015, 08:43:16 AM »
Alright video I guess, although I didn't really enjoy it because apart from a few, almost every stunt have been already landed in the original engine. Also if people could stop landing stunts in United that are possible in VC/LC, that would be great (it's the same when people land SA spots in SAiVC). :ninja:

Carefully read again what i underlined, you get the contradiction definition^^

List of old stunts:
Opener, 0:15 , 1:45, 2:00 , 2:18 , 2:48

Finisher is modded for the setup.
That cabbie stunt is modded for the reason PM already mentionned (only possible to boost with the front left wheel and I don't see it touching the wall).

And yeah, I pass more than 12 FUCKING HOURS PLAYING THIS GAME TRYING A SINGLE SPOT! You guys must respect it, that's why I recorded the infernus stunt live since it's the hardest stunt of the video.

Thanks for who enjoyed and respected the time I spent on those, I guess I will start making live solos with speedometer to some people stop with kid accusations and start respect my work..

Sorry but I'm also spending  6hrs/day stunting for now 8 years and I never tried to fool the community with modded stuff.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 08:50:27 AM by burn »

Offline Sheep

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2015, 08:59:33 AM »
Basically everyone is a modder since you can not make a car be permanent on the original game, you can't save and load positions and those shits.
This same excuse comes up every time someone is accused of save/load position inside walls or fixing unsolid roofs in the engine. :euro:

Offline TrYp

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2015, 09:14:19 AM »
Finisher is modded in the sense that you can not replicate it on clean version of the game. It makes it kind of lame. More importantly though the question whether or not you changed the handling remains.
.Why some WH members can do psm's and you guys suck his balls? And if I land something you guys reactions is "DAMN YOU CANT STUCK IT WITH THE ORIGINAL GAME YOU MODDER" this community is pathetic.

Go and try it Promagic, or I meant to say Promodder or Nave?
Modding with fake accounts are not cool my mate, nice handling on Clemency stuff  :D

The funniest part is see VC stunters that even landed a single bigair in SA engine and comes saying shits about my stuff, ohhh dear kukiel  :euro:

When you guys will accept brazilian stunters that are not HUEHUE persons? This is sad. Brazil keep being descrimined I guess.. Miss you Luli, one of the best VC stunters ever! (he is brazilian and you guys also accused him 9001 times on clean stunts). Pathetic.

I was actually going to write a totally positive comment about the video because that's how I felt after watching it. But I'm just gonna say fuck you because of those statements. This has nothing to do with WH and I hate people bringing up WH as an example of stating modding accusations. YES every WH video's topic has some, even I had some because of a certain stunt in Wasteland, but I can live with people's jealousness (I fucking can't call it anything else after I even uploaded the savegame of that stunt and everyone who was really interested in could put some fucking effort to prove himself that he might be wrong). Instead of bringing up old examples from this community step up and try to prove your right in your own way. After you did that you can have your conscience clean and you can feel something warm that even after some effort you put into making a video and getting accused of that being unproper, you still did everything to make them wrong. There will be still people having doubts about your legimitivness but hey, fuck them, and stop caring. And if you really admire Luli, look up what he done after he had released Midnight Mass.
I might didn't express myself clean on that one, I am fucking high.

That being said, I enjoyed the video, and especially your stunting style, because it is similar to mine. Even though most of the spots were landed on the original engine, I still liked watching the relanding on a complete different engine which brings up nothing but challenge, because of how different the two engine is. Also I personally don't care about the fact that you stucked the packer at the finisher, you are stunting on a map mod which is a mod itself, therefor you can do anything you want if you think it would look and you enjoy doing it.

Offline PM

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2015, 09:45:46 AM »
nice handling on Clemency stuff  :D
Oh yeah... it's the original one, if you haven't heard about it. :P

Offline Rainbow

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2015, 09:56:59 AM »
Basically everyone is a modder since you can not make a car be permanent on the original game, you can't save and load positions and those shits. Why some WH members can do psm's and you guys suck his balls? And if I land something you guys reactions is "DAMN YOU CANT STUCK IT WITH THE ORIGINAL GAME YOU MODDER" this community is pathetic.
Which stunts are modded set-up wise in WH videos? And we define modding as doing something which is not possible in a clean install of the game, for instance driving a car into a wall and stucking it that way (what you did). A PSM is not an illegal stuck (atleast in VC, not really familiar with the SA way, but a magnet heli can drop it onto a pole right?). Also, in SA you can get in a packer, get out and drive away from it without it dissappearing, hence why we can do them on a clean install or a PS2. The same goes for VC, where the packer remains for a shitton of time unless you get in a third vehicle. Which is why we consider 3 vehicles modding/lame. So the whole point of permanenting the vehicles is so we do not have to get a new packer every 3 tries (the amount of tries you can do on a PS2 roughly in SA before you have to get in the packer again to make sure it does not dissappear). Teleporting your player and permanenting vehicles is only a time saver, an alternative way to obtain vehicles that could otherwise be easily obtained and an alternative way to go back to your start point instead of driving there. We are not doing anything which would make it impossible on a PS2 or a clean install. The fact that this is too hard for you to understand is enough evidence I should not take you seriously at all.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 09:59:34 AM by Rainbow »

Offline jakuba

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2015, 09:58:40 AM »
Jeez, dude chill out. Just did some research to find out you are actually Biel, right? Do I remember correctly that we rejected your WH audition or am I messing something up? If I'm right it kiiiiiiinda says something if even we thought something was up.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 10:38:40 AM by jakuba »

Offline toty

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2015, 10:14:17 AM »
Damn do you really think people here care about where you live?? Where are here to stunt, so stunt nigga.

anything