Author Topic: Guild Stunting Shop  (Read 104461 times)

Offline Joshua

Re: Guild Stunting Shop
« Reply #1410 on: March 21, 2017, 08:17:37 PM »
so rusch's bike?  :D

Offline LeoDeNonysaints

« Reply #1411 on: March 22, 2017, 02:40:15 PM »
kinda

Offline Blaze

« Reply #1412 on: February 19, 2018, 09:39:57 AM »
Been a while, decided to get back into it by making some updates to my previous skin that are a step away from the previous iterations; did some basic DFF work as I've never used 3DS. Loosely inspired by some of Haywire's old stuff (Diskade and Dis), bit of an experiment with reflections/alpha work. This shitty gif shows off the reflections.

Offline Herrarge

« Reply #1413 on: February 19, 2018, 10:35:22 AM »
Badass bike! Love the bloody reflection.
Did she die btw? Seems like you hit her hard.

Offline Ltab-

« Reply #1414 on: February 20, 2018, 08:15:18 PM »
dope work dude i fucking love it

Offline Blaze

« Reply #1415 on: April 10, 2018, 06:42:42 AM »
tfw you land one semi decent stunt for a video and have an identity crisis leading to version 10 of your own skin. Same model as the previous version aside from separate rim/tyre textures. Same reflection idea but less pronounced due to the body alpha, will probably change a few things here and there but relatively happy with it for now.

And a random in game shot because those glamour shots as above always tend to look a little bit better :P

\_(ツ)_/

Offline Herrarge

« Reply #1416 on: April 12, 2018, 06:37:26 AM »
tfw you land one semi decent stunt for a video and have an identity crisis leading to version 10 of your own skin. Same model as the previous version aside from separate rim/tyre textures. Same reflection idea but less pronounced due to the body alpha, will probably change a few things here and there but relatively happy with it for now.

And a random in game shot because those glamour shots as above always tend to look a little bit better :P

\_(ツ)_/

Two different wheels ftw. Thought you were gone, but thank god you are here.

Offline Blaze

« Reply #1417 on: June 03, 2018, 04:27:26 AM »
More of the same, first is another iteration of the last skin and the second is an iteration of that with a bunch of fucking around with the reflection map. Second one looks pretty wild in game.

Random video of some other speca related bullshit, just fucking around really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=QjTd3bF0L88

I just realized these skins are all just one continuation of eachother  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 04:32:45 AM by Blaze »

anything