Author Topic: [WH]REBELLION - SA  (Read 35275 times)

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [WH]REBELLION - SA
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 07:15:11 AM »
first

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 07:21:59 AM »
Finally released :wub:
E\ what the ... strange download link ever , can't download with IDM !!!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 07:24:47 AM by Shadow Dragon »

Offline GINSENGXXX

• Dakar
  • xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 07:23:33 AM »
Pretty stable video. Only Grescha and Plani give me the holy shit feeling. Gaz had cool stunts too. But not good enough to make my mouth fall open. I think Grescha is the best in this line up compared to others. Plani is following right behind him. Plani has smooth executions on his stoppies and grinds, but Grescha has the best cabbie boosts ever. Still a nice video. I lost the ramp 2 bump 2 grind by killamarci. Playboyz lost the bump 2 wallride 2 roof by Diaz.

Will write a full review later.

Edit:
0versizeD, —Art~, Plani, Caio, Named, Davve, Beat, JustCaus3, tomiboy, bLADE, Felly_eS, Bixel, Squeak, Arnax, MikeyMouse, Over The Horizon Gaydar, Promagic, Lolko, GaZ, UndeadX, Artifex, [Bart] (+ 5 Hidden) and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

My god. Last time I saw this topic whoring was in Memento. :|
Dakar, Shadow Dragon, Plani, Named, Artifex, Beat, 叮K, GaZ, Gryzlek, Scavenger, —Art~, Caio, JustCaus3, bLADE, Felly_eS, Bixel, Squeak, Arnax, Over The Horizon Gaydar (+ 7 Hidden) and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wachting....

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 07:25:09 AM »
Love the editing, and Grescha's stunts were sick.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013, 07:26:10 AM »
OH GRESCHA FUCK YOU DUDE! ARE YOU HUMAN??!! OH MY FUCKING GOD DUDE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHAT THE FUCK DUDE, oh yes now im ok and i can talk...OH WAIT KILLAMARCI IS BACK BIIIIIIIIIIIITCHES HOLLY SHIT KILLAMARCI, all right now i can talk, WAIT MOTHER FUCKER GAZ WHAT THE FUCK DUDE? WHERE ARE GAZ? DID YOU KILLED HIM TO USE HIS BODDY FOR STUNTING? SWEET JESUS OH MY GOD, fuck off now seryously...Plani pwned with his grinds i loved that man congratulations, Davve you kicked my ass with your grind...i lost it but no problem you landed like a balls, Kukiel wtf dude...you stunting in SA like that? im going to stop stunting right now! amazing combo man, Undeadx with his brutal stunts and Smut with amazing grinds, i suspect about your curb2high2roof in the cassino Undeadx...but it still a massive stunt, fucking awesome job for you guys now i can say for sure the old WH is back...amazing editing Beat i will download this video and watch for the rest of my life, KILLAMARCI IS BACK OH MY GOD AND FUCK YOU GRESCHA HOLLY SHIT THIS YEAR IS FOR WH :wub:

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2013, 07:27:16 AM »
Probably the first WH vid I truly enjoyed watching after a long time. A bunch of great grinds, a couple of oldies and suspicious but that's alright I guess. Gaz's mtb grab 2 grind was amazing and I'm waiting for Gresha to land with his cabbie on the Moon. Good job Daffy's sons.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2013, 07:31:07 AM »
x
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 01:41:56 PM by Art   »

Offline ExRer

• Veteran Member
  • Biggest Hard Drum&Bass fan on this forum
    • View Profile
    • SOUNDCLOUD
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2013, 07:32:51 AM »
Outstanding video guys. Another level. Congratulations  ;)

And released on my Birthday :D thanks for the present . I love it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 07:38:17 AM by ExRer »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2013, 07:38:05 AM »
I will write a full review later but all I have to say is that I've never been this proud to participate in a stunting video ever. Beat... You're fucked up in so many good ways. Grescha... Just... screw you, aight? :P Absolutely astonishing. As mentioned, full review will come later.
I've got no time at all for the moment. But I totally agree with that ^

Grescha, your jump 2bonk 2tree was absolutely amazing. Amazing find. : D

Offline mistakeys

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2013, 07:47:37 AM »
OMFG IT IS REAL?? OLD WH IS BACK? FUKING EPIC VIDEO, GRESCHAS STUNTS WERE AMAZING

GRESCHA <3

BUT WHERES BURN???

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 07:50:47 AM »
I'll comment in more detail later. Grescha .. just.. wtf. Makes me wish VC had that kind of cabbie control. Lost the finisher as a spot though which is pretty sad considering it was one of my 3 spots I was trying D: The editing was great, best bits were the cinematics like on Grescha's SF bridge boost showcasing him ontop of that pole. Some of the normal camera angles weren't really my favorites but still great effort.

Offline [Bart]

• Alberto
  • SSU Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2013, 07:52:31 AM »
So now I have finally watched it with soundtrack.
It is an awesome vid, the best WH video after Megaton and Onslaught.
Plani and Grescha owned it. In my opinion, the best stunt was Plani's stoppie combo at LS docks. The second best stunt was Grescha's boost at the red bridge, that one was amazing also!
The finisher was also awesome, but thats also possible without the runup extension.
The other stunts I really liked were GaZ' grab stunt, Diaz' wallride in SF, MxZ's hotring stunt, Plani's spin2grind stunt, Smut's doublegrind in LV.
Also lost that taxiboost as spot from Gaz, haven't tryed it much tho.

Editingwise, I really like it and I think the best edited video so far this year. The soundtrack was also neat!

Offline Kruth

• EVERYONE M0DZZZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 07:52:53 AM »
MTO LOKO

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2013, 07:56:00 AM »
holy fuck

I just hope that nobody has seen me while watching that video, I went full retard on the last few stunts. Grescha you're the fucking boss. Same goes to Gaz and Killamarci, it really surprised me to see you guys killing it that much. Also, of course, props to Sani. I'm really glad everything worked out so well.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2013, 07:57:09 AM »
Really enjoyed it. Some of the shots were just aesthetically pleasing as hell and i'm a fan of 65 days of static so that was a + for me to enjoy it. As usual, it was really polished editing, and stunts were top notch.  I didn't really get any tie in with "rebellion" but maybe its something i missed.

Thanks for the time and effort into making it, it shows! 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal