Author Topic: VC-specific recording problem  (Read 6126 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: VC-specific recording problem
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2014, 05:26:52 PM »
You could always try something like this: http://youtu.be/iNCXiMt1bR4?t=1m25s

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2014, 01:04:39 AM »
You could always try something like this: http://youtu.be/iNCXiMt1bR4?t=1m25s
...Uninstall and reinstalling sounds like it wouldn't work but I'm tempted to give it a shot.

Offline IceD

• USS Crew
  • I am the sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2014, 06:27:08 PM »
I remember having the same problem, altough my solution won't be  much of help to you. The thing is that my nvidia driver for some fucked up reason couldn't handle Vice City client, I had to wait for a driver update to be released. Even when it got released , for some time I couldnt record with the highest quality, had to disable AA and things like that. After several card driver updates the problem was solved. My card is GTX 650 ti, I don't even use fraps anymore since shadow play came out, records way smoother and is yet to lose any quality while doing so. Sorry , can't help ya :(. Good luck!

Offline Franklin

• DEVIL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2014, 06:39:56 PM »
Finally!

I've been playing VC for a Decade and I got this problem but, sorry I forgot the fix for it. maybe, It's time to help you out of this.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2014, 05:56:12 AM »
I remember having the same problem, altough my solution won't be  much of help to you. The thing is that my nvidia driver for some fucked up reason couldn't handle Vice City client, I had to wait for a driver update to be released. Even when it got released , for some time I couldnt record with the highest quality, had to disable AA and things like that. After several card driver updates the problem was solved. My card is GTX 650 ti, I don't even use fraps anymore since shadow play came out, records way smoother and is yet to lose any quality while doing so. Sorry , can't help ya :(. Good luck!

You freaking pendejo, when i read 'shadow play' i search on google and read about it, just fantastic, why the fuck you didn't said for me about this program? :angry:

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2014, 07:48:50 AM »
Think Shadow Play would run fine on an AMD card?

Finally!

I've been playing VC for a Decade and I got this problem but, sorry I forgot the fix for it. maybe, It's time to help you out of this.
Can you remember what the solution was related to? Hardware, software or something?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal