Author Topic: Spezial Stuntink Unit - Howling forever  (Read 22545 times)

Offline Vasque

• Illex
  • Meh Deserve to be RAT-TARDED
    • View Profile
Re: Spezial Stuntink Unit - Howling forever
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2014, 11:16:51 PM »
sorry bad english

There's a man giving spot every week on samp (PSA) I guess? I don't know him much, but im sure he will give you spot if you ask him, so I saw the chatbox on samp (PSA) that Gryz is asking for spot, then later I teleported to Gryz (on Santa Maria Beach) and I saw in my two eyes that hes modding and I said "Gryz you mod!!!" and he said "That's the true power of SSU" I don't need to doubt because I saw it!!!

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2014, 01:39:33 AM »
OMG so it's reel :O

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2014, 03:22:00 AM »
 :lol: :lol:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2014, 09:02:13 AM »
OH MAN

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2014, 09:18:08 AM »
I teleported to Gryz (on Santa Maria Beach) and I saw in my two eyes that hes modding and I said "Gryz you mod!!!" and he said "That's the true power of SSU" I don't need to doubt because I saw it!!!
I can die in peace

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2014, 10:57:23 AM »
Ok, so I guess it's time for me to say something.

First of all, I would like to say that I have been avoiding any talk with SSU people because I wouldn't be able to live with my self-disappointment. I tried really hard to get something for this but I didn't want to land just any thing. I wanted to do something cool... but I simply don't have the hang for this anymore. I have been away from this for a really long time and I guess that my last part in a video was really the end for me, at least in San Andreas.

SSU was the second crew I have ever taken part of, and being the only one where I stood for more than 3 months. Personally I would like to say that this was the only crew I have ever been devoted to. Be it because of the friends I found in here, or just because it provided me years of throughout joy.

It has been a great ride for me. As much as I have been a complete douchebag to some people in here, I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.

I am not even sure whether you plan on making any other videos, SA, VC, V or whatever, but if you ever do, I will try to make up for this and help with any thing that is in my reach. Then again, I apologize for skipping on this one, the one that should be the most important video for SSU. Life has been hitting me hard for the past 2 years and I simply didn't have the necessary amount of time to invest in this - growing up is hard mang.

Anyways, I thank you guys for the great stuff we pulled together and I hope you guys do well in CSGO - and every thing else, at least as much as you did in this game. You are by far the best group of people I have taken part to this date.

Keep rocking!

edit: artifex you meanie :angry:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:59:09 AM by XTO -- »

Offline Kruth

• EVERYONE M0DZZZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2014, 08:11:16 PM »
sorry bad english

There's a man giving spot every week on samp (PSA) I guess? I don't know him much, but im sure he will give you spot if you ask him, so I saw the chatbox on samp (PSA) that Gryz is asking for spot, then later I teleported to Gryz (on Santa Maria Beach) and I saw in my two eyes that hes modding and I said "Gryz you mod!!!" and he said "That's the true power of SSU" I don't need to doubt because I saw it!!!

THE SECRET IS OUT

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2014, 09:26:44 AM »
Cool video. The editing was adorable.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2014, 08:53:11 AM »
Anyone willing to make a full review temp ?  :euro:

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2014, 09:24:50 AM »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:59:38 PM by mateus »

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2014, 11:41:46 AM »
Dude nice  :euro:

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2014, 10:52:07 PM »
Okay. Whatever. I liked this video and I'm fucking drunk. Lets do this.

Intro: Guess it makes sense in a context of a YouTube video, but else it's uh. A little odd. Creative enough for a logo idea I guess. The colors of the SSU icon reminds me more of America than the actual colors of the logo.

Just a quick word before; this video is a little in-between. Some of the stunts are really well executed, but some felt like something any other person could execute, which I guess is why I like it. i haven't spent all too much time in SA but I really like when you can tell stunts are 'easy', but at the same time incredibly creative, and executed well. For an engine all about big airs and high FPS, the more creative stunts rank higher in my book.

Main:
(0:31-0:39) JustCaus3: Did you actually block the fence from respawning or did it play a part? None the less it was a pretty decent spin into a grind. Nothing special but better than the average lousy grind I see. Camera angle made it a little tough to really appreciate it plus I generally dislike SA grinds. Don't recall seeing that spot before so I guess that's enough in itself. Decent spot.
(0:40-0:50) Artifex: Again, decent stunt. The weird sorta zoom in the editing made it hard to really tell how far you actually flew, but requiring a RAD I assume it was of decent length. Decent stunt, hard to really comment on. Solid.
(0:51-1:01) Gryzlek: One of the places I end up always racing towards and bailing a bump, then moving on. I'd assume it's possible to bump and land up there with a decent RAD or something, but honestly it's a clean stunt in itself. I don't really recall what level of stunting Gryzlek is at but it was a clean stunt, old or not, it wasn't a bad addition.
(1:02-1:12) Bart: Solid. Wasn't an eye-opener, it wasn't bad, and I have a weak spot for infernus stunts. I haven't ever tried one so don't know how hard they are to bump, but decent hangtime into a clean bump. Good stuff.
(1:13-1:17) Sheikah: Eh. Honestly, not a fan. I've always had a weird time appreciating stunts that start with just driving into a grind, and I know you've been around long enough to realize this as well.
(1:18-1:23) jeff: Looks like a random bump into hoping landing on something, but clearly you had it planned. I've seen a lot of 'hanging' lands on palms and stuff alike, so props for landing it clean. Palm landings always look impressive no matter the run-up or bump, so good stuff.
(1:24-1:31) Requiem: Cleanest fucking infernus grind I've seen in ages. This shit would make Turtle Dick proud. Reallly, really good stuff m8.
(1:32-1:39) Artifex: Little hard to realize how far this is, when it's taking place next to a road usually never driven upon, but a simple p2b is always nice. Far too few of these in the SA engine, seeing how many people just rad into bumps.
(1:40-1:50) Bart: Another really clean infernus stunt. It may seem overwhelming in the context of a video but taken on it's own, it's a really simple clean double bump. I don't know if I'd say it's like, next-level stuff but it stands out. Well executed stunts always leave a mark in videos. The impression that you could just get this down with a few adjustments mid-air and land it on your first try is really good.
(1:51-1:55) Corevil: Great to see corevil again. I can't really say much in terms of grinds, I always feel they're really easy to pull off since you got full control of the vehicle, but a creative stunt to pull off on a otherwise often driven-by spot. Good to see you're still stunting.
(1:56-2:06) Artifex: As random as monster trucks are, this seems like the most well predicted bump I've seen. I can imagine the outtakes for this being bouncing all over the place, but it's a really clean execution on the landing
(2:07-2:16) Requiem: I assume you went for the higher landing on this one, but settled for the precision? It's always a little bitter seeing a stunt go 'wrong',  and land another place that the stunter then settles with, but it's decent. I've seen a lot of stunts in that area of that weird shaped upwards ramp, but never this one. Again, decent, memorable.
(2:17-2:22) PrzemOO: I think a fair few people have landed this dirt-chute by now but a really clean precision none the less.
(2:23-2:35) Franco: Not entirely a fan of these types of stunts, seems like being shot up the air and hoping to land somewhere. Billboards may be equally easy to land but usually they look better, as if planned and not just "oh well I landed here, must be good enough". Okay stunt? But glad it didn't have more than one angle  dedicated to it.
(2:36-2:47) PrzemOO: Reminds me of that one fence in VC near the construction site, that Knapman rode in an ATS video. It wasn't a bad addition to a video but it feels more like a "I did this first!" than an actual stunt. Fit the music and didn't last too long, so not bad I guess.
(2:48-2:59) Bart: Was that considered a grab? Don't recall seeing a monster grab before, so guess that was new, but other than that; could've been worse.
(3:00-3:07) Cookie: Would've rather seen you land on one of the poles going between the bridge, which I guess was your goal, but I have no idea if this video was rushed or you just gave up and went with another landing. Would've been cleaner otherwise, never was much a fan of landing a bit beneath the goal and then driving up there.
(3:08-3:17) Anoobis: Kai pls. You could've prec'd on top of that bridge 'arm' or whatever. I don't really like these sort of precisions unless it's in VC where you've got no control while midair, or you fly maybe 1.5-2 times as long. Seems a little half-assy for such an EXPERIENCED guy ;>
(3:18-3:30) Requiem: Another 'grind'. The precision landing seemed a little random and don't really know if it added a lot on top of the already decently executed double grind, but guess it's just one way to end it. It was okay, decent. It's justified since it didn't take up 12 seconds of the video.
(3:31-3:41) Gryzlek: A really funking landing. Sliding from one surface onto another was more luck than skill it looks like but that's the name of the game in stunting. Real good, real simple. Good stunt.
(3:42-3:49) Bart: Again, a road often traveled yet haven't seen this. Looks like you landed it in few tries again, which only makes it more impressive considering how 'obvious' it is.
(3:50-3:52) Requiem: Didn't look like the most time consuming stunt, so would've liked it more if it had been a simple clean double bump2prec. The rolling around on the floor and hitting yourself onto the goal was a little eh. Considering how often I've seen this building abused by NRGs it was nice seeing a car do it for once.
(3:53-4:01) Artifex: Another classic VC'esque P2B. I never really realized how high that roof was, or the fact landing it was a feat, but it looked really good. Far too few packers are used in SA.
(4:02-4:13) Bart: The run-up was more interesting than the stunt itself, but very nice usage of the downwards acceleration. First part of the grind was a little iffy but the second part was clean.
(4:14-4:24) Requiem: Eeeeh. It was a good stunt, it had a good intention and I assume you wanted to bump off the tree or just land straight onto the tanker. Stunting is weird in that sense that hitting the ground seems like a foul. Landing itself was clean so I guess all in all it was an okay stunt.
(4:25-4:32) Ktulu: The physics going upwards in SA has always been really messed up, so it's hard to really say much about all these stunts in the desert. Dunno if it's done before, was okay, I guess.
(4:33-4:43) Gryzlek: Easily, easily worthy of the last spot in the video. As if Taz had been slightly less insane and landed that bump a few years back, when the bar wasn't set as high. Really solid stunt, probably my fav out of the video. Double bumps are probably my favorites and this was a really great kind.

Outro: Uh. Yeah. Guess you meant to pass personality onto the stunters' like ATS used to do, but seemed a little weird. It didn't take up all too much time so whatever, was something else. The credits taking up 1/3 the video was a little overwhelming, and they could probably have been placed onto the outro, and moved to only cover 1/3-1/2 the screen instead. Would've make it a little easier to not just skip over.

Editing: The color correction (or was everything just recorded at noon?) probably did the majority of it, but it had a really nice feel to it. It felt chill without being too laid back or too hyped. The stunts weren't made out to fit the beat of the song too much, every bump being a high in the song or anything like it, but they weren't just put on top at random and hope to fit into the song. When people say "classic editing" I'd rather thing of something like this, rather than just a very, very few edits made and some vintage rock song put on top of it. The stunts spoke for themselves and the song helped it along without being a hindrance itself.

Overall: Pretty much what I said above. It makes me want to stunt in SA again, because the stunts in this vid seems realistic. They may have been rushed or below what each stunter could really do, but they looked genuine. It was a good video, what a video of a crew this size should be. A fairly high 7/10 or 8/10. Not that I'd know what a 10/10 would look like.

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2014, 03:44:04 AM »
Cookie to lamme my stunt!
Hahahaaha  :lol:
I did send one where I landed on the closer one with a bit of a rotation I think.

(3:00-3:07) Cookie
They aren't solid, so impossible. Leftover stunt, I did send others that were equally shit  :rolleyes:

Decent video guys. G'day
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 03:46:06 AM by Cookie »

Offline Cheddar

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2016, 07:52:56 AM »
First of all, i was expecting something from Rusch in there but the video was fantastic, i loved Gryzlek and Bert stuff, unfortunatelly i lost some stents like Bart's inf stunt in SF at 1:07 and Cookie's NRG stunt at LV in 3:05 (thanks for lamme the stunt, your landing was like a bag of shit hiting the ground), both of stunts will be in my best of i don't care if the stunt is old by now.

Some of the stunts have been landed for other people and i imagine that you guys already know to put in the video, actually Artifex's P2B in SF was landed by Sk8mikeOGTA aka Mike, some of people says that stunt was modded by him and others about to be clean, and the finisher was landed already by one guy from south america, Bolivia? i don't remember, but was obviously modded by him, good fucking job relanding this stunt Gryzlek i never belived that one day i was going to see this shit landed.

That was a grand finalle? and in the final of course Franco is in with his lovelly crazy combo, i miss MtS, FleX, XeroX, CheDDaR and Butler in this final video, would be fantastic to see a couple of old members in, anyway... good job for everyone and thanks Cookie to lamme my stunt!

We tried to get everyone in the video, we even contacted FleX, Volken and Xto but it seemed like they didn't care so we didn't wait for them either. Also Cookie's stunts we're leftovers from the last christmas video and for the stunts that might have been landed before, nobody cares. This is all we had left in us  :) and for Rusch, well he said he was done with GTA and he really is done with GTA. Sorry if it was so dissapointing to you.

Awww man, I didn't hear about this! I would've tried to join in for sure! Well, good to see you guys finished on a good note atleast. Nothing my rustiness would've helped! Hahahaaha

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal