Author Topic: NEW ANIME SECTION  (Read 6035 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
NEW ANIME SECTION
« on: January 10, 2013, 09:33:31 AM »
There has been created a section for people to discuss anime, however the section is only visible if you are a part of the member group "Animated", which you can request access to in this topic or through a pm to Simon, Ru-Chan or SugarQb. The reasoning behind this is that we are aware that some of our members dislike it or at least would dislike a lot of topics about it, so by doing this we're hoping we'll please both sides of this coin. So anyone who wants join in or even just lurk the anime section can just request access to the member group and you'll be able to see and post in it shortly.

E: To join the group, simply go here and you should be able to see Anime under Available Groups where you can just click Join Group to join. If you have any trouble with this, just pm me and I can add you myself.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:59:52 AM by Simon »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: NEW ANIME SECTION
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 05:32:56 AM »
Good call.  :ajaja:

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 09:17:56 AM »
Thank you very much, hope this does help both sides like you said  :)

Offline Cody

• Veteran Member
  • (stormlexer)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 09:38:48 AM »
Sign me up.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 12:07:58 PM »
Thanks, hope this will put some people at ease. ;D

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 07:00:04 PM »
I don't get the deal about this... But I will PM you :happy:

Offline GINSENGXXX

• Dakar
  • xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 07:34:02 AM »
Add me  ;)

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 11:49:07 AM »
Add me  ;)

E: To join the group, simply go here and you should be able to see Anime under Available Groups where you can just click Join Group to join. If you have any trouble with this, just pm me and I can add you myself.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 04:11:34 AM »
Sign me up.
I remember you having an avatar of this loli girl from some hentai pleasing herself, I used to think she was just itchy as fuck. Still got that avatar? :ninja:

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 03:38:54 PM »
What ? :lol:

what forum this was again? xD

So IF me and some others start talking about cs... Can we get our own section ?

I know you think for the best and i understand why you do this but anime section for gtastunting.net is the stupidest thing ive heard here, i hope you dont get mad at me but come oooon.....   think about it  :|

E:i got the off topics in the general side but really! ITS the same IF we would get a cs crew to the crew section

Nothing against anime or the guys who talk about it but you really should spot the right forums for this stuff :) 
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:42:21 PM by mehmet »

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 10:27:09 PM »
What ? :lol:

what forum this was again? xD

So IF me and some others start talking about cs... Can we get our own section ?

I know you think for the best and i understand why you do this but anime section for gtastunting.net is the stupidest thing ive heard here, i hope you dont get mad at me but come oooon.....   think about it  :|

E:i got the off topics in the general side but really! ITS the same IF we would get a cs crew to the crew section

Nothing against anime or the guys who talk about it but you really should spot the right forums for this stuff :)
Why does it this bother you so much even if you can't see it?

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 10:35:00 PM »
It does not and im cool with this.... But still its stupid as hell  :cheersad:

I get it if you like it, but like i like gtastunting.... Thats why im here by its forum when im interrested to something els i go to other forums and i dont change this to it, if a small group of ppl wants to talk about it.... Take it to the skype or personal messages like we have to do for every other offtopic/rage comments   

Offline GINSENGXXX

• Dakar
  • xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 09:48:01 AM »
Sign me up.
I remember you having an avatar of this loli girl from some hentai pleasing herself, I used to think she was just itchy as fuck. Still got that avatar? :ninja:
Hentaiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeewe Lilicommmmmmmmmmmewe

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 03:13:00 PM »

I get it if you like it, but like i like gtastunting.... Thats why im here by its forum when im interrested to something els i go to other forums and i dont change this to it, if a small group of ppl wants to talk about it.... Take it to the skype or personal messages like we have to do for every other offtopic/rage comments   
Then why do we even have other sections like General Discussion, Movie/TV, Other games than gta, music and sports? or even the Humor zone?

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 03:38:40 PM »

Then why do we even have other sections like General Discussion, Movie/TV, Other games than gta, music and sports? or even the Humor zone?

i said this in the first post:  i got the off topics in the general side but really! its the same if we would get a cs crew to the crew section

what i mean is its ok with the off topic and stuff like that... but like a lot of other stuff in general topic, it moves on its ok to talk about it (there) and if you get more in to it go for it, but dont bring it here  :)

and if you think about it... you make an (anime) topic/side to a site named (gtastunting.net) that even sounds crazy  :P

i dont wanna be annoying or anything but please lets keep this place clean  :euro:

and ye ye ye i cant see it blablablaa but why here!?  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal