Author Topic: my first gta stunting video  (Read 1715 times)

Offline g256

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
my first gta stunting video
« on: March 27, 2015, 01:54:30 AM »
this is my first gta stunting video
tell your opinion and tell me what to improve

GTA SAN ANDREAS STUNTS | FT. DIMO

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
Re: my first gta stunting video
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 04:33:40 AM »
1:10 looked really nice actually :D
watch some stuntvideos and try to reland the stunts you think you are good enough to do. thats the best way to learn stunting

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 08:10:28 AM »

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 09:26:27 AM »
Good job! :)

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 11:28:32 AM »
Hi, good stunts for first video. Every stunter started with this or like this stunts - ramps, obvious bumps from bushes or curbs or other things with which possible do bumps.

Stunting (especially in San Andreas) is very saturated in terms of methods. You can do bump and land a roof or bump to grind along the fence, Packer bumps and more other methods. (check old school tutorials by Fugitive ''click'', but stunts like this is not relevant now)
Watch more new videos in this section and watch old videos (check this YouTube channel ''click''), because you need to know which stunts are old. Yes, it's hard to find new stunt today especially for a beginner, but it possible.
Try to find new stunt, very good stunts are natural stunts - only one vehicle. It's lame, when you using two or more vehicles, if it possible to land with one.
You can try to reland some landed (old) stunts, it's not bad and good helps you in getting skills, but good stunt video - video without old stunts.
Be creative, try to come up with something that no one could come up with. Does not necessarily to do basic stunts - bump to grind for example, try to come up a combo - bump to double grind to precision for example. Watch videos and you will understand what i mean.
Also i want to give you advice. Do stunts in single player and save replay of landed stunt by pressing F2 (good to save replays after 3-5 seconds, when you landed and don't forget to move replay.rep from /GTA San Andreas User Files to desktop or your stunt folder and give name to file - LSbump2grind.rep for example).
SA MP is good for search stunts or stunt with friends for fun, but it would be better, if you stunt in single player. Ah, forgot, you need to install dannye's main.scm (works only in Single Player) - http://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=9046.0

Feel free to ask, if you don't understand something. I can help you with stunts (new or old) my skype: ars_novorossiysk. I hope my tips will help you in stunting, good luck and have fun!

Offline playboyz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 03:05:20 PM »
Hi, good stunts for first video. Every stunter started with this or like this stunts - ramps, obvious bumps from bushes or curbs or other things with which possible do bumps.

Stunting (especially in San Andreas) is very saturated in terms of methods. You can do bump and land a roof or bump to grind along the fence, Packer bumps and more other methods. (check old school tutorials by Fugitive ''click'', but stunts like this is not relevant now)
Watch more new videos in this section and watch old videos (check this YouTube channel ''click''), because you need to know which stunts are old. Yes, it's hard to find new stunt today especially for a beginner, but it possible.
Try to find new stunt, very good stunts are natural stunts - only one vehicle. It's lame, when you using two or more vehicles, if it possible to land with one.
You can try to reland some landed (old) stunts, it's not bad and good helps you in getting skills, but good stunt video - video without old stunts.
Be creative, try to come up with something that no one could come up with. Does not necessarily to do basic stunts - bump to grind for example, try to come up a combo - bump to double grind to precision for example. Watch videos and you will understand what i mean.
Also i want to give you advice. Do stunts in single player and save replay of landed stunt by pressing F2 (good to save replays after 3-5 seconds, when you landed and don't forget to move replay.rep from /GTA San Andreas User Files to desktop or your stunt folder and give name to file - LSbump2grind.rep for example).
SA MP is good for search stunts or stunt with friends for fun, but it would be better, if you stunt in single player. Ah, forgot, you need to install dannye's main.scm (works only in Single Player) - http://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=9046.0

Feel free to ask, if you don't understand something. I can help you with stunts (new or old) my skype: ars_novorossiysk. I hope my tips will help you in stunting, good luck and have fun!

Give this guy a medal!?

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 03:02:15 AM »
Such a good guy. :)

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 05:05:02 AM »
This is kinda oldschool. These videos are always enjoyable to watch, keep it up, finally, a non V stunter newbie.  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal