Author Topic: RELOADED - Evolve Stunting Teamtage 4  (Read 5075 times)

Offline JBBARZ

• Evolve Stunting
  • Evolve Stunting Founder
    • View Profile
    • Evolve Stunting
RELOADED - Evolve Stunting Teamtage 4
« on: April 11, 2015, 12:14:02 PM »
Evolve Stunting Teamtage: Reloaded - A GTA V Stunt Montage

Hey everyone, this is Evolve Stunting's latest GTA V crew video before PC release which we're all looking forward to. We hope you enjoy, as always all feedback appreciated. Thanks!

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId6eO36Kuc
    • View Profile
    • StuntinNotFrontin Productions
Re: RELOADED - Evolve Stunting Teamtage 4
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 12:23:06 PM »
loved it! the video really takes off for me after the Lobintoma Frontside slide combo. although, i'm not sure why you guys left out the landing. the BMX stuff was all insane and your ender might be one of the greatest of all time. i saw a few spots that could have been taken further, but it was by some of the newer guys, so maybe next time. all around great video with amazing stunts and editing. those intro cinematics  :wub:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 12:31:49 PM »
My favourite GTA V video so far. Best editing I've seen, and awesome stunts. NetworkGate fucking owned, Lobbin's first bump was insane, Dark really stepped it up, and Erasable/Hostile's BMX combo has to be one my favourite stunts. Loved HostileDunk's BMX precision too, it really grows on you. I almost lost a stunt... but luckily avoided it :euro:.

Keep doing what you're doing guys, but if I have any advice, it's to try and come up with new ideas. The only new method I found in this video was the BMX combo (the way you combined it), but there's a ton of things that have yet to be shown. Huge buildings eventually get old, regardless of difficulty. The width of Los Santos is much more expansive than the sum of its verticality ;). Top notch video, don't think Nomad's gonna compete with you guys again until PC is released :D.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 12:39:00 PM by VaNilla »

Offline hostile dunks

• Evolve Stunting
  • BMX Stunter in GTAO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 12:49:52 PM »
Thanks man, glad to hear you like the precision. :mellow:

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 12:52:31 PM »
 :lol: i think he missed lobintomas slide. only second ever featured in a video

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 01:05:11 PM »
Guys, you impress me.

Sanchez grind, motorbike double grind combo and bmx stuff were really outstanding. It's nice to see another crew in V which is on NU level. Keep it up, can't wait to see more from you.  :a-cheer:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2015, 01:06:14 PM »
:lol: i think he missed lobintomas slide. only second ever featured in a video

I didn't miss it, I'm just not a fan of that particular stunt :P. I think you can utilise that method in better ways.

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2015, 01:08:37 PM »
not being a fan is one thing, but not acknowledging it as a new method is another.

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2015, 01:15:50 PM »
also, i'm not sure why you say

The width of Los Santos is much more expansive than the sum of its verticality ;).
but then proceed to only give props to such stunts. i've seen you actively try to take credit away from non vertical new methods, but not give props. seems strange.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2015, 01:18:31 PM »
Slides across rails have been done by EscoZoo for ages, it's not a new method by virtue of using a different vehicle to do the same thing. Anyway, I give props to everything I like, and I respect everyone's opinion - I'm not taking anything away from Lobbin's stunt (I didn't even mention it). However, that doesn't mean that I have to like something if I think it looks silly :P. I don't think it's fair to say I've taken credit any from anyone, or not acknowledged work when it's right to do so, you can't substantiate that claim. It's just my point of view, not a validation of authenticity.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:22:35 PM by VaNilla »

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2015, 01:27:25 PM »
no worries. i understand it's not a style for everyone. i just felt like overlooking it wasn't the nicest thing :(
but we can still be friends even if we like different styles :)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2015, 01:33:38 PM »
I'll just start at the beginning, the cinematics were glorious and the way you presented the video title above that huge ass bump (that I am defo going to try on the first day of PC) was excellent. Further stunts I really really digged were the BMX jet thing, Dark's pipe precision, Hostile Dunks BMX prec, Network's huge ass bati bump2prec (freaking awesome) and the finisher. Other stunts were nice as well ofcourse.
That's my youtube comment, what I'd like to add is that the editing overall was super dope. Watched it 3-4 times now and  it's still epic  :a-cheer: Defo one of the best if not the best video yet.

Also Forest, chill.. those slides have been around for a few months. Doing it to a grind has been done as well. So to acknowledge it as a new method is kind of stretching it. Methods are ways of doing something, a slide2grind is not a different method than a slide2precision.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:40:57 PM by Rainbow »

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2015, 01:41:55 PM »
i'm not talking about a shitzu slide, i've never seen a Frontside slide in a published video. if the slide2grind involves a new type of grind, yes it is a new method. we are just going to have to disagree on that.

i'm backing out of this thread because i've already taken the focus away from Evolves awesome TT.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:44:01 PM by foresttravesty »

Offline BIGpoppaKEGdog

• Evolve Stunting
  • Foresttravesty has a poor taste in music.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube.
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2015, 04:12:48 PM »
Awesome, I normally don't pay attention to editing (because I can't do it and I'm jelly) but I really liked it. While grinding on the front of the bike from a Shitzu slide really isn't new, what Lobbin did was sick, it was the best usage of it I've seen, it's really tricky to find a good way to utilize that combo, and while it wasn't overly difficult to land (I'm assuming) the idea and execution made it sick.

Offline JBBARZ

• Evolve Stunting
  • Evolve Stunting Founder
    • View Profile
    • Evolve Stunting
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2015, 05:18:49 PM »
I'd like to add is that the editing overall was super dope. Watched it 3-4 times now and  it's still epic  :a-cheer: Defo one of the best if not the best video yet.

Wow thanks man. Glad you enjoyed :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal