Author Topic: Self Introduction  (Read 2046 times)

Offline ODR

• Anime
    • View Profile
Self Introduction
« on: April 15, 2016, 05:57:10 AM »
Hello everybody, I am Odd Della Robbia right here. :D

To be honest, I know nothing about English because I didn't put heart into schoolwork and study so I left schoolwork uncultivated. And I am posting this topic with a translator. :lol:

I started stunting within VC engine since April 2014. Just started only one year later than J.Mario. I am not going to tell lies, I very appreciate J.Mario because he took me into VC stunting and help me start my stunting career. He can absolutely equal an instructor of mine. I first learned the basic stuffs of stunting from him.

As time goes, I got plenty of experiences in stunting, but I myself prefer bigair-stunt and Taxi boost-stunt. So I spent most of time in bigair and boost stunting.  Later I learned some skills in CSM, P2B, PSM and boost stunts from Ruiner and Demon. After one year with hard works in stunting these type of stunts, I made great progress. :mellow:

But there're too many elder stunters in China accuse my bigair-stunts that were all modded at about the respect in RADS and the height I reach. I don't know what kind of shit is living inside their brains, nobody knows my hard works and just strictures my bigair-stunts except some nice stunters such as Demon, Rad Nose Viking, lance, Brain etc.. I just like those bigair-stunts.  J.Mario often told me that I should be active in gtastunting.net then I might get a new environment before. Now I am trying to do so... :rolleyes:  Without too much nonsense, let me post a clip of my bigair-stunts:
! No longer available

Others:
I good at bigair-stunt via CSM,P2B and Taxi-Boost(Zebra Cab)

My conclusions:
特技是无限,且不循环,很多 不重复的新地点可以挖掘,不是像任务那样做完 就没有要做就是一模一样的重新来的。(There is no end of gtastunting, and it's not circular, many new spots can be explored. It doesn't like those missions in the game that if you haven't finished it first then you need to retry it til the end.)

特技不是拿来进行什么狭隘的胜负高低之分,而是自己玩的开心,玩特技就是要乐在其中。
(Stunting isn't the thing that can decide who will be the winner, but it's just the thing that can make you happy. So try to enjoy it.)

I hated the guys who used to criticize my stunts.

Hope guys here will contain me and I will appreciate you. :happy:

At last I would like to say that I am a fan of Rainbow.  :wub:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 05:58:53 AM by ODR »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
Re: Self Introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 06:09:56 AM »
That's actually cool of you making an introduction topic, I've always felt like the chinese had their own closed community and they only talk to each other not counting several exceptions

Welcome aboard! I'm excited to see you in action :a-cheer:

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 06:25:38 AM »
Translator seemed to work well I could understand that fine, big fan of your stunts and as Nem said it's cool that you've introduced yourself, always seemed to me the chinese stunt community would just release a video then disappear for a few months :lol:

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 06:39:49 AM »
Welcome over fella, keep doing what you're doing and have a nice stay. Modding accusations will be here always.

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 07:23:43 AM »
Yes we do have our own little community.
But “there is a great discrimination to bigairs all the time” is absolutely true among our chinese stunters. Those elder stunters from the last gtastunting generation in China didn‘t accept those bigairs with a large margin. They just thought those bigairs with a large extant was impossible.Then they all judged those as Modded ones for the reason “light gravity”, but in fact some of those stunts were all clean, without any data changes. The most amusing thing was they always judged the RADS with a long tremble time as modded RADS. But actually most of them cannot get such a RADS then to criticize others‘ . Those people only look at the surface of the videos, but no observations on the replays.  Im thinking the situation if those people didn‘t even know who Barney and Demon is.  :rolleyes:

Only fair, justice and the wise here can clarify the wrong.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 07:56:52 AM by J.Mario »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 06:03:09 AM »
Welcome here, your stunts made quite an entrance over the last few months  :jajaja:

Offline ODR

• Anime
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 07:20:24 AM »
Welcome here, your stunts made quite an entrance over the last few months  :jajaja:
Thanks a lot idol :p

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 05:14:11 PM »
Mindtricks by Disarmonia Mundi.. my first Melodic Death Metal song, i still love it!
Those bigairs were sick and very high, but it's not interesting to do i think.. you have a big run up, plus regina as csm - really easy to land even if it needs 250ft. Idk why guys from Chinese Community think it's modded..
I saw some stunts from you on standart maps and they are very good! I want to see more stuff from you, good luck!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal