Author Topic: SUPERNUVA [Nomad Union | Versa Alliance]  (Read 15915 times)

Offline Dione

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ihaomen.com/wp-content/uploads/wallpaper/medium/Manutd_301002_1024x768.jpg
Re: SUPERNUVA [Nomad Union | Versa Alliance]
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2014, 05:18:09 AM »
very good

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2014, 09:23:18 AM »
However I have to say that there were a few stunts that I find slightly unimpressive: the big ass fuck air stunts. I mean I enjoyed more the grinds, precs and stuff, but these 2000000 ft distance bumps are getting a bit meh. Not despising the ones that include something like a wallride or a second bump on a building, I'm talking about the simply plain ones.
But it's not a big downside, it's just my opinion. At first these really big stunts were stunning 'cause we don't usually see these in VC/SA. :P
Wouldn't you say the same for VC? Surely after at least 8 + years of bumps to roofs and p2bs to roofs. Aren't they getting a bit boring too? I mean, they were impressive at first but after a while you kind of got used to them and now they're not really that special. I enjoy some of them with some other variables though, but really plain bumps 2 roofs are really getting boring man. It's not really a downside, just trying to point out how stupid this sounds.

Eh I actually think the same about VC man, lol.

And it's not really stupid in my opinion. What I've tried to say was that even though I don't really enjoy plain big airs at first these were impressive due to the massive height/distance amounts, but now I see like +10 of these one after another in almost all GTA V stunting videos and in my eyes they look just okay now.
I hope it's all clear now :P

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2014, 09:28:09 AM »
Madness. But really, I've been thinking insanely huge stunts in V look a little bit daft...The precisions were pretty enjoyable though. Expecting for more grinds or other technical stuff.

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2014, 05:35:02 PM »
Fantastic! I wish you had written "Educate yourself: gtastunting.net" in gigantic letters, though. Freeze the video on that message for 2 minutes :D Or better yet, between each stunt have that message flash for a split second. Given the fact this is the "go-to" website for stunting excellence, it's shocking how many people are oblivious to it.

Really happy to see you putting your projects out there, SS. I can't comment on the stunts. The participants are lucky to have their work edited by you! Loved the fact a stranger on reddit was willing to criticize your work. Yeah SS I know more about video editing than you but I can't prove it because I haven't edited anything. You suck, stop trying. :D :D :D

Oh and...I can criticize the jet stunts, but I won't.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 05:49:47 PM by Viper »

Offline Vasque

• Illex
  • Meh Deserve to be RAT-TARDED
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2014, 07:01:02 PM »
I joined this forum just to comment and like! awesome guys!

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2014, 01:12:58 AM »
All precision were awesome :neen:  The physics engine of V is god damn false overall..but video is a really eye-opener.  :euro:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 08:42:06 PM by J.Mario »

Offline Lord Peres

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2014, 10:11:08 AM »
Really amazing stunts, loved it! There were two I was thinking off, shame I can't record it like in VC with the replay mode :( How do you do it? You need any special item to connect the PS3 with the computer or what? Also in the stunt at 1:20 he uses turbo when he lands on the wall right?

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2014, 11:10:56 AM »
I always found the Bike Double Bumps to be the most brilliant thing in V... But ShuffleCrown simply took that to another level. WOW

(!!! I was writing that and then I kept watching the video... Hands down Darkstar!)

SS, you did a fantastic job on that edit! Specially the first part. Keep them coming.

Best V video so far. Really reminded me of those big SA productions.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2014, 12:17:11 PM »
feking amazing vid, SS did a great job editing this, every stunt was great in my eyes except those cars stunts WTF.

SS why did you use an old song?

Offline JL

• Du kan ikke knulle din onkel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2014, 03:52:33 PM »
disliked the editing, especially in the first part it was blocking my view

loved most of the stunts though. gj to almost everybody :)

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2014, 04:57:55 PM »
I never watch GTA V videos because I am not that insterested in the engine at all, but this one is so epic that I have forced myself to comment how awesome this is.

Generally (Editing wise): The editing made me bump myself. I find it very dynamic and entertaining with a flowing atmosphere all in all, and a really good motion in every second I watch and of course, the songs. These gave me the final touch, along with all the sweet effects that seemed like I was the one who enjoyed them. The fit between the song, stunts and effects were amazing as well!

The stunting itself, was something I enjoyed too, not every stunt but the most of them, specially ShuffleCrown's stunts :a-cheer:.

Now, by my very own opinion and something I have already discussed with ShadowSniper... The only thing I still find a little dull is the massive air you get by setting the bike in a specific position, not something I hate but something I find quite, uh... not good looking. At least, in my eyes it does not :unsure:.

That is pretty much it, I really enjoyed this video and one of those I actually watched because I felt the necessity of it. Magnificient work, Paul! Loved every aspect of what you did :wub: Excellent stunting, NU & SA! Keep them coming :P!

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2014, 07:00:55 PM »
I'm not too well versed on V stunting being that my Xbox decided to shit itself and RROD the day after I bought V hence why I've never got around to do it so my opinion on this video may be a little bit skewed.

Overall, what the fuck. That was some crazy shit and I'm glad to see the limits being pushed. As Rust aforementioned, the whole floating up to a roof thing does get slightly repetitive and boring but I can respect the fact they still take a lot of effort, time and dedication to do, and the fact the majority of them were landed to some crazy precisions definitely makes up for it.

ShuffleCrown was the definite MVP of the video (the precision on the bridge was mindblowing), Vanilla/Slayer had some really nice stuff too and overall it was a fucking insane video. Good job guys!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2014, 07:54:44 PM »
SS, you did a fantastic job on that edit! Specially the first part. Keep them coming.

That from you =  :wub:. It has its problems for sure, looking at it now, but I'm really glad you liked it :D.

SS why did you use an old song?

It didn't matter to me that it was old, honestly. I thought we could utilize it better for SUPERNUVA, despite its use in Attrition and Lacrima.

Really amazing stunts, loved it! There were two I was thinking off, shame I can't record it like in VC with the replay mode :( How do you do it? You need any special item to connect the PS3 with the computer or what? Also in the stunt at 1:20 he uses turbo when he lands on the wall right?

Record your gameplay using a capture card like the AverMedia Live Gamer Portable, or the Elgato Game Capture HD. However, the game is coming out on PS4/XBONE in a month, and the new consoles have built in clip recording. So, if you're not getting the game for PC in January, but do plan on stunting in next gen, then I'd recommend just waiting for those, since you wouldn't need a capture card :). A capture card is roughly 33% the cost of a next gen console anyway.

As for 1:20, nope :P. He glides to the wall and bumps into a wallride. The "turbo" you see is actually from the editing, speed ramped so the bump would sync with the music, and the stunt would fit in the gap :).

Thanks for the comments everyone, positive and negative :D.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 08:00:35 PM by VaNilla »

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2014, 04:03:23 AM »
Amazing i just dont know how the fuck you all can fly so much o.O Cant do it lol

Offline downight

• Because I Back-Traced It!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2014, 08:15:35 AM »
Top notch video. I'm just wondering if you had any problems with music copyright on youtube?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal