Author Topic: Stunting With Style #2  (Read 3979 times)

Offline Badinfos

• I like to stunt
    • View Profile
Re: Stunting With Style #2
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 07:17:41 AM »
Nice video man, made me want to stunt ^^

disliked the music though
Thank you RedX

First and last taxi boost impressed me for such a short amount of time  :) How much time a week do you spend gaming btw?
Oh, that's a tough one. It really depends on how busy my week is. University has been sucking up my free time lately, since the second semester started recently.
I only play when I'm about to record something or when I'm preparing for a video and do it five days a week for 2-3 hours.
I stunt right before I go to bed because it gets boring after a half an hour and I get sleepy faster :P

Great stunts dude, i really enjoyed them. Editing was surprisingly great but lose the ''youtube.com/badinfos'' on the corner, looks ugly.

Keep it up dude.
Thank you Plani. Comments about my editing are greatly appreciated because I spend the most time and effort on it :)
About the link on the bottom af the screen- yeah it might get annoying, but there are too many copycats out there and I'm not taking any risks. I will change the font and the transparency of it though to make it barely noticable in my next solo :)

Offline S t e v e

• 'Rock N Roll' Motherfaackkkaazz! FUCK YOU MODDERS
    • View Profile
Re: Stunting With Style #2
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2013, 08:13:31 AM »
Keep It Up Bro...  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal