Author Topic: Arnax - I am that I am  (Read 8418 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: Arnax - I am that I am
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2016, 05:50:44 AM »
Thanks to everyone else for comments except Rainbow who thinks that he is a very immportant (senior) member of this community.
I gave you a perfectly normal first reply, and then you decided to give me crap. I'm starting to think you are either a massive troll or your mental health is questionable. GL with Samhaim and Ave Satanas.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 05:57:03 AM by Rainbow »

Offline Argy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2016, 11:23:55 AM »
Have you ever stunted on acid?

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2016, 01:57:49 PM »
Thanks to everyone else for comments except Rainbow who thinks that he is a very immportant (senior) member of this community.
I gave you a perfectly normal first reply, and then you decided to give me crap. I'm starting to think you are either a massive troll or your mental health is questionable. GL with Samhaim and Ave Satanas.
I think he got offended by your "religious bullshit", which I can understand actually, even if I am a pagan and faithless.
I am interested about that stunt aswell. Tried it, but what only happened was that I drowned after riding down about 1-2 meters. Try to go down from that edge thing, that's the key I think, but maybe I'm wrong.

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2016, 02:02:15 PM »
Have you ever stunted on acid?
No. Acid has higher purpose, but I don't  use drugs anymore. About the last stunt, I will give you a 2 hints because it seems that some of you are curious about it. Actually, it's pretty easy stunt, two immportant things are how you enter in water and how you control your bike underwater. I'm writing this because of RedX who asked me politely and other guys.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 02:19:54 PM by Arnax »

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2016, 03:56:46 PM »
 How did you found this?  :euro:  I loved the music btw

! No longer available

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2016, 05:12:36 PM »
I think he got offended by your "religious bullshit", which I can understand actually, even if I am a pagan and faithless.
I am interested about that stunt aswell. Tried it, but what only happened was that I drowned after riding down about 1-2 meters. Try to go down from that edge thing, that's the key I think, but maybe I'm wrong.
to me religion is bs. hell yeah somone else wants to believe, thats his opinion but using it into a  GTAVC video is just utterly crap : 3

Squalo grind was cool, so was the sanchez tankbump, rest was meh.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2016, 05:27:43 PM »
Unique video. I just liked it. Waiting for Samhain 3! :a-cheer:

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2016, 09:34:51 AM »
I will try to keep it as simple as I can.
It just seems to me that what you are doing Arnax is mastering the most basic and evident mechanics of this game, and pushing them to create wonderful constructions of your creative mind. And in this particular video you have pushed them really far in many of the stunts presented. My favorite is the second stunt in the video, it was incredibly cinematic and exciting, but the video is truly full of this innovative creativity.
The underlying philosophical tones, are interesting, but not much more than that, in my opinion (except the closing quote, which I think would've been sufficient).
As a sensory experience (that ties in the stunts, the music, the editing...) this video has been done justice, and at certain moments... it excels.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 09:36:51 AM by DaredevilX »

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2016, 10:15:26 AM »
It just seems to me that what you are doing Arnax is mastering the most basic and evident mechanics of this game, and pushing them to create wonderful constructions of your creative mind. And in this particular video you have pushed them really far in many of the stunts presented. My favorite is the second stunt in the video, it was incredibly cinematic and exciting, but the video is truly full of this innovative creativity.
The underlying philosophical tones, are interesting, but not much more than that, in my opinion (except the closing quote, which I think would've been sufficient).
As a sensory experience (that ties in the stunts, the music, the editing...) this video has been done justice, and at certain moments... it excels.
Thank you very much, my good friend.

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2016, 10:37:37 AM »
:lol: :lol:

These stunts were landed at 3 in the morning by dirty cheetos fingers on a keyboard. I hope you guys are trolling because you excelling at that.

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2016, 10:47:20 AM »

These stunts were landed at 3 in the morning by dirty cheetos fingers on a keyboard. I hope you guys are trolling because you excelling at that.
These stunts weren't landed, they were created by God's fingers.     

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2016, 10:56:50 AM »

What difference would it make if he landed the stunts with one hand and his dick in the other? I commented on the finished product, the stunt video as it is, and my opinion of it, nothing more and nothing less. I don't know what do you think I was trying to say, but your reply is largely off-point in any case.

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2016, 10:59:36 AM »

These stunts weren't landed, they were created by God's fingers.   
I don't know bout 2015 guys but Arnax is already confirmed to be the funniest forum member of 2k16! Let's all congratulate him:

CONGRATULATIONS ARNAX

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2016, 11:02:26 AM »

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive