Author Topic: Ask SSU  (Read 347752 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: Ask SSU
« Reply #2580 on: October 29, 2014, 08:33:01 AM »
@Rainbow: Any desperate bails recently? or was it something with turning ON the capturing software?
I did reland it with the software turned on, and I landed most of my recent hard bails in VC, can't say the same about a few of your fails  :cc_detective:

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: November 04, 2014, 06:15:53 AM »
@Rainbow: Any desperate bails recently? or was it something with turning ON the capturing software?
I did reland it with the software turned on, and I landed most of my recent hard bails in VC, can't say the same about a few of your fails  :cc_detective:

why are you so hard on me? :'(

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: November 06, 2014, 12:49:08 PM »
So you land them afterwards to shut me up  :ninja: It's reverse psychology  :jajaja:

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: November 06, 2014, 02:42:17 PM »
So you land them afterwards to shut me up  :ninja: It's reverse psychology  :jajaja:

bitch :lol:

go skype this weekendd

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: November 25, 2014, 03:41:49 AM »
Biggest accomplishment in stunting?
Biggest accomplishment in life?
Least favorite stunter?
Would you be mad if I started a crew and called it Super Stuntmen Organization?
I want to know, what's so appealing about using the word 'nig' all the fucking time?
Who would you rather have in the crew:
Arnax or CrazyClown?
Daffy or Sorcery?
BoxXx or MaxXx?

? :wub: ?

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: November 25, 2014, 05:57:11 AM »
Biggest accomplishment in stunting? Getting network section while in SS.
Biggest accomplishment in life? Nothing that I can think of.
Least favorite stunter? CC
Would you be mad if I started a crew and called it Super Stuntmen Organization? That'd be pretty dumb.
I want to know, what's so appealing about using the word 'nig' all the fucking time? Sheeit my nigga, calm your tits.
Arnax or CrazyClown? Arnac
Daffy or Sorcery? Daffy
BoxXx or MaxXx? Maxxx

? :wub: ?   Gay :')
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 06:01:38 AM by Rectal Trauma »

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: November 25, 2014, 05:58:21 AM »
[quote author=w̩̟͚̻a̧c͚̠͔͈̗̜ḵ̺ͅ ̩̼͟a̩͕͙̞̭̙ͅs̼̖͖͙ ̗͈f̮̤̭͖͓̀u̥c̨k̰̺ link=topic=49786.msg1322244#msg1322244 date=1416915709]
Biggest accomplishment in stunting? -- Being in SSU in the times of Haze and Braindead
Biggest accomplishment in life? -- Nothing that I'm too proud of.
Least favorite stunter? -- crazyclown
Would you be mad if I started a crew and called it Super Stuntmen Organization? -- No, that would be awesome!
I want to know, what's so appealing about using the word 'nig' all the fucking time? -- I don't use it, ever.
Arnax or CrazyClown? - Arnax
Daffy or Sorcery? - Both would be cool since they have a completely different style.
BoxXx or MaxXx? - MaxXx  :ajaja:

? :wub: ?
[/quote]

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: November 25, 2014, 07:30:15 AM »
Biggest accomplishment in stunting? Can't think of anything worth mentioning besides landing a couple of stunts i was happy with. I don't really think of stunting that way though.

Biggest accomplishment in life? Nothing really significant yet

Least favorite stunter? Too many helicopter tree grinders to pick one

Would you be mad if I started a crew and called it Super Stuntmen Organization? SSU trademark won't be reserved for much longer so you're free to do that :ajaja:

I want to know, what's so appealing about using the word 'nig' all the fucking time? No idea. I guess it's just another way of saying 'dude' or 'buddy'. I don't see the problem in using it in a non-racist way around people that don't mind it (let's not start a debate though)

Arnax or CrazyClown? CrazyClown without a doubt
Daffy or Sorcery? Daffy
BoxXx or MaxXx? Morbidxxx :ajaja:

Offline Omma!

• Señor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: November 25, 2014, 07:46:36 AM »
Biggest accomplishment in stunting? As Herb said its probably the time when SS got a section, also landing that fucking cabbie boost to sf antenna from ultima :P
Biggest accomplishment in life? Can't think of any right now, but travelling to Berlin for 5 months was probably the best experience of my life so far.
Least favorite stunter? not Crazyclown :')
Would you be mad if I started a crew and called it Super Stuntmen Organization? Nop, totally creative name i like it :')
I want to know, what's so appealing about using the word 'nig' all the fucking time? dunno mynig it's just cool to use, also dont forget to put the word NEGRO at the end of every sentence NEGRO
Arnax or CrazyClown? Arnax
Daffy or Sorcery? Daffy stunting wise and Sorcery editing/music wise (not that I dont like daffy's edits, but i just love sorcy ones NEGRO). Can't really say who I'd tap first, my dick is confused, but surely both <3
BoxXx or MaxXx? MaxXx, BoxXx and Green Elephant

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: November 25, 2014, 09:51:24 AM »
Any more SA action coming from you omma?

Offline Omma!

• Señor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: November 25, 2014, 09:53:50 AM »
I'm trying to land last 1-2 stunts for cv, then I'll probably be done with stunting  :cc_detective: What about you? Hope to see some banger from you on new wh vid :wub:

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: November 25, 2014, 12:02:53 PM »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:48:50 PM by mateus »

Offline Omma!

• Señor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: November 25, 2014, 12:41:17 PM »
I don't know man, atm I just have not much time or motivation to do another solo, but who knows, i also have 2 months holiday from school this winter sooo maybe i can release something small :wub: I'll see in the future, but for the moment I can say that after cv I'll really go inactive for a while :cc_detective:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: November 25, 2014, 04:25:54 PM »
Biggest accomplishment in stunting? Staying motivated for so many years
Biggest accomplishment in life? Being in a position where I woulden't change any part of my life, although a cute girl won't hurt  :P
Least favorite stunter? Barney, for never speaking a single word on this forum :')
Would you be mad if I started a crew and called it Super Stuntmen Organization? Go ahead and amuse me
I want to know, what's so appealing about using the word 'nig' all the fucking time? What is so appealing about using fucking all the fucking time you fegget  :ninja:
Arnax or CrazyClown? No thanks, I mean their stunts are nice but I doubt they are people I connect well with.
Daffy or Sorcery? Why not both?
BoxXx or MaxXx? MaxXx

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: November 27, 2014, 04:23:17 AM »
What was the worst period of GTAS? This can be a whole year that was terrible or just some weird fad in stunting style or anything like that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal