Author Topic: Something long overdue  (Read 5104 times)

Offline JL

• Board Mods
  • Du kan ikke knulle din onkel
    • View Profile
Something long overdue
« on: August 31, 2014, 07:20:31 AM »

Been a year, but still not to late to make this happen. After all the hassle to make the league work i forgot about doing the most important thing: honoring the three winners!

1st place:
   Requiem

2nd place:
   tomiboy

3rd place:
   TurBo

Unfortunately, there's not much i can give you guys for your victory except for some puny userbars i made for you. Carrying the title of being SASL-winners should be something good aswell though. And that's nothing i'm giving to you; you earned that on your very own!

For those who are curious what happened in last years SASL, you can visit the subforum (click me) and check out some of the matches. A lot of YouTube videos from those matches are still up. Brackets can still be viewed here (click). A full video of the SASL is currently being edited and will include every single stunt from the tournament. Make sure you have your popcorn ready, it's gonna be a long one.

The SASL:2013 is pretty in pink and was organised by JL. Volumteering judges were GDL, Plani, MikeyMouse, PrzemOO and XTO. gesior7, FTO and JL acted as backup-judges. A full list of all the participants can be found in the sub-forum. Special thanks go to Taz and PrzemOO for the mental support they gave me, helping me staying sane while working it out.

Final note: Due to how well the tournament went and because of the great work of all who participated, we've got ourselves this:

Until next time!
- JL
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 07:22:40 AM by JL »

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
Re: Something long overdue
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 08:26:11 AM »
On Challonge it says "Bronze match: Shifftee vs. TurBo" but that never happened. :( Still hurts.

You did well with organising it, you did well. Can't wait for the video. :cc_detective:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 08:27:54 AM »
These userbars are sooooo last year. Kappa

Offline JL

• Board Mods
  • Du kan ikke knulle din onkel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 08:29:59 AM »
shifftee, you know why that didn't happen  :cc_detective: i wish it would've, but i couldn't set myself over my own rules man

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 08:45:53 AM »
shifftee, you know why that didn't happen  :cc_detective: i wish it would've, but i couldn't set myself over my own rules man
Rules are made to break them :P :mellow:

Offline Requiem

• Veteran Member
  • SSU Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 10:36:19 AM »
Looking forward to the video :)

And thanks for the puny userbars you made for us  :wub:
I will put it immediately in my signature  :euro:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal